Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Passionate Moment With Stacy | Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Passionate Moment With Stacy | Romance (559 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Watch: Nude Video Of Accra Babe Stacy With Nice B.oo.bs Leaked / SEX STORY: My Cousin Stacy Comes To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Passionate Moment With Stacy | Romance by globalbuzz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
...Strangely it’s not until we reach my doorstep that our lips meet for the first time. Dating sex was always my thing, its how you got to know someone.

That moment could not have come too soon. I had been yearning to make sensual contact with Stacy for the last three hours.

We’d kissed each other on the cheek, politely as you do, when we met. I thought we’d kiss properly after we’d finished eating. But I sensed Stacy was holding back, teasing me a bit. So I waited. Until now, and this spontaneous, mutual act of desire.

I say nothing but let my kiss linger, posing a question of increasing importance. Is there more to come this evening?

I had sensed that there was chemistry between us earlier. But, the longer we were at the bistro, the more charmed I was by this gorgeous woman. And the more she charmed me, the more I appreciated just how sexy she was.

Our lips are still together; neither of us has moved or made a move. Encouraged by the bottle of wine we’d shared earlier in the evening; I press my mouth very slightly into hers. My question becomes a plea. Please, Stacy, open up and let me in. I want you. Bleep, I want you.

Ecstatic, I feel a response. My lips are prised apart as she slips her tongue into my mouth. She’s firm, wet, eager. I enjoy the novelty of its presence, pleased that a part of Stacy is inside me. Ready for our dating to turn into hot sex.

There’s a playfulness about the way she searches for my tongue before she pushes on, encouraging me to suck it, which I realise I’m doing, pulling her further into my throat.

I’d first noticed Stacy’s tongue when she put her cocktail straw in her mouth. She didn’t just purse her lips and insert it;...

...to read the rest of this story Join NAUGHTY FUN ZONE WhatsApp group for Entertaining 18+ Videos shocked, Leaked and Celebrity Videos, Giveaways, Twerk Challenges, sex Stories, Hookups, erotic Comics and much More.

Fill the form below to join.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5T6noaiC-TekUCRpLQIsm6QxudLwHgVSLSYctYZqlbq4E1w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: My Passionate Moment With Stacy | Romance by globalbuzz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
15 new form requests... I'll add you up one after the other.

globalbuzz:
...Strangely it’s not until we reach my doorstep that our lips meet for the first time. Dating sex was always my thing, its how you got to know someone.

That moment could not have come too soon. I had been yearning to make sensual contact with Stacy for the last three hours.

We’d kissed each other on the cheek, politely as you do, when we met. I thought we’d kiss properly after we’d finished eating. But I sensed Stacy was holding back, teasing me a bit. So I waited. Until now, and this spontaneous, mutual act of desire.

I say nothing but let my kiss linger, posing a question of increasing importance. Is there more to come this evening?

I had sensed that there was chemistry between us earlier. But, the longer we were at the bistro, the more charmed I was by this gorgeous woman. And the more she charmed me, the more I appreciated just how sexy she was.

Our lips are still together; neither of us has moved or made a move. Encouraged by the bottle of wine we’d shared earlier in the evening; I press my mouth very slightly into hers. My question becomes a plea. Please, Stacy, open up and let me in. I want you. Bleep, I want you.

Ecstatic, I feel a response. My lips are prised apart as she slips her tongue into my mouth. She’s firm, wet, eager. I enjoy the novelty of its presence, pleased that a part of Stacy is inside me. Ready for our dating to turn into hot sex.

There’s a playfulness about the way she searches for my tongue before she pushes on, encouraging me to suck it, which I realise I’m doing, pulling her further into my throat.

I’d first noticed Stacy’s tongue when she put her cocktail straw in her mouth. She didn’t just purse her lips and insert it;...

...to read the rest of this story Join NAUGHTY FUN ZONE WhatsApp group for Entertaining 18+ Videos shocked, Leaked and Celebrity Videos, Giveaways, Twerk Challenges, sex Stories, Hookups, erotic Comics and much More.

Fill the form below to join.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5T6noaiC-TekUCRpLQIsm6QxudLwHgVSLSYctYZqlbq4E1w/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Returns To Music After Assaulting Girlfriend / PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! / NCC Approved Unified USSD Codes For All Mobile Networks In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.