Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday (26248 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday / IGP Cancels Edo State Mega Rally Scheduled For Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Okoroawusa: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Back to back neck pressing....
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
Working round because of his greed, of what use he grab the power and at the end, he spend almost the whole time staying in London and then allowing Shetima to run the affair of the country, we all know how Shetima play the role of opposition against Gej in fighting boko haram. You guys don't want to learn, until the country is totally left in mud, then you will start looking for who to blame. During obj Nigeria was free from debt, now the debt of Nigeria is now becoming alarming as a result of voting for bad leaders, leaders that can't think properly, all they want is to grab power by all means.

All you have said is based on hearsay. Saying something many times doesn't make it true. Are you intending to make him sick or do you have any reason or past to show Tinubu spends almost the whole time staying in London? You certainly don't know anything about Shettima apart from hearsay, i won't say more than this as it will 99% be a waste of effort. BTW, Atiku and Obi very well fit the definition of bad leaders, leaders that can't think properly. From all the indications we've seen so far from their past performance and current campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by johnjose68: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Chuksaluta:

You always focus on this particular tribe because deep inside you, you know its their turn. So keep on demarketing them for your kinsman.

Okay
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Okoroawusa: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
socialmediaman:
Obasanjo's endorsement of Peter Obi was massive and will help a lot of people make up their minds to join the OBIdient movement.

Waiting patiently to see if most people have made up their minds so that Peter Obi will edge even further apart from Tinubu who is currently the runner up in a distant second.
Okwu nkasiobi

Keep consoling yourself
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by johnjose68: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie,na lie hin pain you reach your chest grin
Apart from Yorubas, ask people from other Tribes,if they want to continue with this APC disaster,the answer is a big NO.
We take out Apc first,then Nija will choose between Obi or Atiku or Kwankwoso, but see your sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug Lord,Him no go see shishi grin grin
Jonathan won not bcus the North Voted him but bcus He was Our Southern candidate,your Tinubu is not our candidate.
OBIDIATI is the way forward.

Olodo, I just ask many people from other tribes and they pledge their loyalty to Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Proudlyomonna: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2023
johnjose68:

Olodo, I just ask many people from other tribes and they pledge their loyalty to Jagaban

Hahaha mumu dey decieve himself grin even Yorubas who support this APC calamity do so with na my brother sentiment grin
APC is dead already in the heart of Nigerians on the streets hustling to Survive.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by IreneJane: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2023
gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

Bee sincere tp yourself, of all the gaffe, which one u didn't understand?. Honestly this just shows how dull you are, saying Tinubu is the worst presidential candidate when u yourself don't have half of his education

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Okoroawusa: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

I receive 6k just to attend the rally today. Paid and rented crowd to cover face. Edo no be lagidi. Edo is OBIdient.
6k? Are you sure it's not 100k? Check your account very well
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by saysugar(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Jagaban should be resting abeg from lesser hajj to campaigns everyday
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Throwback: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

Just imagining the way a particular tribe will start crying, wailing and cursing because of "the future generation". And it is their fraudulent pandora Obituary that will secure that "future generation".

Meanwhile, their stale poppycock goes thus:

1. Tinubu visits many places within short periods to meet schedules:
Obituarists: This man is too desperate.

2. Peter Obi visits two places within short period:
Same Obituarists: This man is just too energetic. How is he able to be in all these places at the same time?

Clowns. grin grin grin

You don talk am finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by seunjungle1(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2023
This man no dey sick again.

Baba Jagaban on your mandate I stand!

We are movement!
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Akmahoghany: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie,na lie hin pain you reach your chest grin
Apart from Yorubas, ask people from other Tribes,if they want to continue with this APC disaster,the answer is a big NO.
We take out Apc first,then Nija will choose between Obi or Atiku or Kwankwoso, but see your sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug Lord,Him no go see shishi grin grin
Jonathan won not bcus the North Voted him but bcus He was Our Southern candidate,your Tinubu is not our candidate.
OBIDIATI is the way forward.

All the best........ Time Will definitely tell.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by nnamdi640: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:

All you have said is based on hearsay. Saying something many times doesn't make it true. Are you intending to make him sick or do you have any reason or past to show Tinubu spends almost the whole time staying in London? You certainly don't know anything about Shettima apart from hearsay, i won't say more than this as it will 99% be a waste of effort. BTW, Atiku and Obi very well fit the definition of bad leaders, leaders that can't think properly. From all the indications we've seen so far from their past performance and current campaigns.
You should know that Tinubu can't think properly, that is why he always mess himself up. A man that allocated the questions they asked him to different people to answer, am sure you guys just want to useless this country just because of your selfish interest.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Mandate2023: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Hope dem ship their supporters from Jigawa and Kano go the Edo?

Like obi moved ppl from alaigbo to OYO rally and it was still empty grin grin grin I can see pain in u grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by MiaBeer(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Which Obasanjo? Which endorsement? Make up whose mind? People like me follow the opposite of what Obasanjo says..... And we are in the millions. Obasanjo bawo?
You’re in complete denial. Did Tinubu visit Obasanjo recently just to say hello? Typical urchin mentality. Condemn when things don’t go your way.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Osanoghodua1: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2023
The Jagaban of Nigeria. Fortunately I'll be voting Peter Obi of Nigeria. Vote whoever you like my people. No fear in death. We're going to give accounts of our lives someday before Jesus. Either you believe it or not Stay bless I love you all regardless of your party, we are first God's children before party.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by southsouthking(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Akmahoghany:

Ajiyaje, after begging for data, see the nonsense comment you are using someone's hard earned resources to write.
Ask him wetin Tinubu do hin ancestors wey refused to make hay while the sun was shining but instead busy touting around Ikpoba Hills.??
We agreed say Edo can never be Lagos until una senses is adjusted back to factory reset.
Shebi una dey see shege in silence now?
Una never see anything, mother of all shege is still in the pipeline.

Omo Ale, you see me beg anybody for data?
I say na Tinubu money we dey chop for Edo state since yesterday Night, but men don already know who Dem go vote for.
People go full stadium again o, and una go begin shout Edo is Lock down for Tinubu, lols we know how e dey go here, watch out for different color of clothes and meetings.
Tinubu get money shall make i nor lie.
Obi is for Edo, Edo is for Obi.
Go and ask Obaseki himself.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by southsouthking(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

Lagos is the king while Edo is the slave serving him.

So even a fool knows Edo can never n will never be Lagos in this year n a 1000years to come.

It can only be close to your darling Alambla State

Lagos is no man's land, even the master you're serving is from Irabiji in Osun State, read my Lagos is no man's land.
Go and read how the Aworis formed Lagos, come back and cry me a river.
We are no slaves, no man can subdue Edolites under it's feet unlike the slaves of a certain drug red teeth baron.
If e too pepper you, goan hang transformer or use Ata rodo rub your blokus
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by southsouthking(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu will win Edo north massively, you can keep crying grin

Hahahahaha This one think say Edo still dey play slavery politics like the average bigot lagosians.
Even Oshiomole know say Tinubu winning Edo north is like a camel passing through the eyes of a needle.
Edo nor be Lagos, Edo Politics nor be your mate, Edo Politics nor dey under one man shoes.
We just wan chop baba money , chop him money again, then jejely vote Obi.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Goalgetter23(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-"High prices is here"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

You still have a long way to cry. Even, if you do not like is person or political ideologies, you shouldn't be insulting a man old enough to be your Grand father, Jagaban's immense success in the private sector, politics and private life can not be marched not even by your generations. You do not only lack knowledge and wisdom, you lack home training as well. Dead brain.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Makamatic: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Spirit04:
Obi will not even win one LGA in Edo
U they Edo state , no be them say , them say oo
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Onogiede(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2023
bhella10:
Edo North is locked down for APC.
because mainly all are Muslim? Christian have long taken over Edo north,..free money for my lovely people, an average edolites seen APC as satanic stupid party,.. know that.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by bhella10: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Onogiede:
because mainly all are Muslim? Christian have long taken over Edo north,..free money for my lovely people, an average edolites seen APC as satanic stupid party,.. know that.
Be consoling yourself
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Williams893195: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2023
ElSudani:
It is easy for any discerning mind to see that Asiwaju is ready, serious and very prepared for the job he is seeking.
No gimmicks, straight up going to Nigerians and appealing to them for their votes.
mumu
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Tvegas(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:
Tinubu is sick, Tinubu is old, Tinubu is senile. Yet, the Atiku, RMK, Sowore and Obi that are not sick, old and senile just dey play for house.
Thank you for this comment, I have also been neutral in choosing a candidate but give it to this weak guy like many people claim he is. Tinubu is a hard worker. I don't think I can get that stressed in Kano, yet fly again to Edo for campaign without resting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
You should know that Tinubu can't think properly, that is why he always mess himself up. A man that allocated the questions they asked him to different people to answer, am sure you guys just want to useless this country just because of your selfish interest.

Delegation is part of leadership, you must certainly have seen Obi copy the same thing or you did not? Have you watched any of Tinubu's town hall interactions or his interviews (BBC, Freedom Radio, Channelstv etc)? A man speaking sensibly, brightly, confidently, and with A LOT of brilliant and novel ideas cannot be accused of not thinking properly. Find another excuse please, we also have access to TV and internet. This is not 1620 when only one man can tell us warris going on.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Komu1048(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2023
southsouthking:

Lagos is no man's land, even the master you're serving is from Irabiji in Osun State, read my Lagos is no man's land.
Go and read how the Aworis formed Lagos, come back and cry me a river.
We are no slaves, no man can subdue Edolites under it's feet unlike the slaves of a certain drug red teeth baron.
If e too pepper you, goan hang transformer or use Ata rodo rub your blokus

What’s the essence of a throne that a slave fairs better than.
I’m not dragging the history of Lagos with you, whether Lagos is no mans land or not is non of my business.

If them born u, ur papa n ur grandeur come and rule in Lagos either as traditional or as a governor. Until then u can keep massaging your sagged balls.

Y’all r deluded set of fools that have no brain of urself. Same set of people that believe whatever they r told. They all believe the same thing

That Buhari is a Jubril from Sudan
That Nnamdi will give them Biafra.
That Jonathan will win 2019 election
That Labour Party will win Osun Gubernatorial election
That Hoebi will become the president of Nigeria
That Lagos is no mans land.
That Dev of Lagos is because it is a former capital
That there are Yoruba Muslims that are loyal to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba Christian loyal to yanmiris.
Etc

No wonder people call y’all ZOMBIDIENTS. Cox u only obeys Zombies
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Tvegas:
Thank you for this comment, I have also been neutral in choosing a candidate but give it to this weak guy like many people claim he is. Tinubu is a hard worker. I don't think I can get that stressed in Kano, yet fly again to Edo for campaign without resting.

i tell you. Over 2hours standing in that cramped bus to get to the stadium, it's not easy. And he's not missing his engagements as many thought. The other candidates have missed over 50% of their planned timetable so far. People that cannot follow their own timetable want to tell us that they will follow their manifesto, what a joke.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Theoarhics:
Tinubu is wasting his time in Benin. Edo state is 92% Obideint.

February is around the corner, let's see about that
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by southsouthking(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

What’s the essence of a throne that a slave fairs better than.
I’m not dragging the history of Lagos with you, whether Lagos is no mans land or not is non of my business.

If them born u, ur papa n ur grandeur come and rule in Lagos either as traditional or as a governor. Until then u can keep massaging your sagged balls.

Y’all r deluded set of fools that have no brain of urself. Same set of people that believe whatever they r told. They all believe the same thing

That Buhari is a Jubril from Sudan
That Nnamdi will give them Biafra.
That Jonathan will win 2019 election
That Labour Party will win Osun Gubernatorial election
That Hoebi will become the president of Nigeria
That Lagos is no mans land.
That Dev of Lagos is because it is a former capital
That there are Yoruba Muslims that are loyal to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba Christian loyal to yanmiris.
Etc

No wonder people call y’all ZOMBIDIENTS. Cox u only obeys Zombies

Your entire generations are all fools who chooses to be marched upon all because of greed and mere crumbs.
Beggars and baggars in disguise who has been brain washed ,enslaved and behaved like a captured slave in Kalahari.
Woe betide your foolish generations.
Continue to slave in peace and in pieces.
Bunches of nitwits and dimwits.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Mccullum: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
gozmok1:

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"High prices is here"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

It seem obidi'ot syndrome is affecting you seriously, that is why your expression is idiotic and very low to logical reasons.

Look shocked the progression of Tinubu to presidency will eventually cause your sudden death, you're still suffering from the large turn out that welcome Tinubu in Kano, the pains is too much for you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca / SGF: No One Can Travel Out For Treatment, Healthcare Must Be Taken Seriously / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Uncovered Eko Innovation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.