Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday (26243 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday / IGP Cancels Edo State Mega Rally Scheduled For Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by satelliteDISH(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Kcos: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
We learnt in another news that Tinunu insulted former president Olusegun Obasanjo on the campaign ground in Benin.

Remember sometimes in 2022, you visited former president Obasanjo for his blessing towards your presidential bid.

Now the table has turned, Baba has endorsed his potential president to be Peter Obi, you are routing.
Such is life...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2023
satelliteDISH:
God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

Is that all?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by satelliteDISH(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2023
zomby:

Is that all?

No, Mr Urchin,
He came to my dear Benin city yesterday and spill the gilberlish he is known for. Your pampers drug lord didn't disappoint.

I will turn so called yahoo yahoo boys into in manufacturing and creation of than being gazelle gagaraga.”
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Littlefingerjp: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2023
IreneJane:

Bee sincere tp yourself, of all the gaffe, which one u didn't understand?. Honestly this just shows how dull you are, saying Tinubu is the worst presidential candidate when u yourself don't have half of his education
Firstly I don't understand what you typed in the first place.. Secondly which education does he have??
Person go school,na only Chicago dey e Record,No primary or secondary education..Papa dey hide him age from people he wants to rule... Everything about him na scam, even the Chicago wey e talk say e go ,Dem dey debate am with am..Na only some Mumu Yoruba people still dey talk about this man because of tribalism and religion..
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Littlefingerjp: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2023
zomby:

Is that all?
No ooo
When campaign never end,Baba dey drop hit back to back...
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
nnamdi640:
See fish brain. Why didn't he recruit his children into army and feed them with cassava, agbado and ewa. Same government that find it hard to pay his worker or to increase their wages is the one that will recruit 5 million youths, maybe they will be paying them #30,000 that can't get them a bag of rice just like the way npower was paying. You guys needs to think

Think genius, think. His children are not jobless. The jobs are for millions of jobless Nigerians. You of course could not answer any of my questions except to throw useless insults. APC will get the votes while i help them ignore the insults.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by nnamdi640: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Image123:

Think genius, think. His children are not jobless. The jobs are for millions of jobless Nigerians. You of course could not answer any of my questions except to throw useless insults. APC will get the votes while i help them ignore the insults.
Why will his children be jobless after looting trillion of naira for his 6th generation
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
nnamdi640:
Why will his children be jobless after looting trillion of naira for his 6th generation

Your genius brain did not think before suggesting that rich men's children should be soldier recruits abi?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by nnamdi640: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Image123:

Your genius brain did not think before suggesting that rich men's children should be soldier recruits abi?
Just keep your mouth shut, people like Obj that have achieved alot still have his child in military.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
nnamdi640:
Just keep your mouth shut, people like Obj that have achieved alot still have his child in military.

You think OBJ's child was a beneficiary of an urgent recruitment program for jobless Nigerians? You are more genius than imagined.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by nnamdi640: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Image123:

You think OBJ's child was a beneficiary of an urgent recruitment program for jobless Nigerians? You are more genius than imagined.
Atleast they are working for themselves unlike Tinubu's children that depends on their father's loot
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Image123(m): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
Atleast they are working for themselves unlike Tinubu's children that depends on their father's loot

Quit wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana / You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.