Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday (26247 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday / IGP Cancels Edo State Mega Rally Scheduled For Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by RealLagosBoy: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

But you call yourself realLagosBoy, u r ashamed to identify with Edo when u can claim a better Lagos place.

If Edo is close to Lagos u will be proud to name yourself RealEdoBoy. But since many of you are so unfortunate Edo is working to be alambla

I was born and brought up in Lagos. I have been in Lagos since 1984 before Thïefnubu even dreamt of becoming a governor.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by gonkin(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2023
He will soon travel to recharge his batteries
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by folake4u(f): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Edo is not for Tinubu abeg. They couldn't even secure using the renowned Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium so they resorted to using Uniben Sports Complex. grin

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Jogs1900: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2023
frank14011991:
Tinubu will win Edo north convincingly. With obi and Atiku sharing traditional pdp votes. Tinubu might just win Edo
This will be the reality
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Tareq1105: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

Just imagining the way a particular tribe will start crying, wailing and cursing because of "the future generation". And it is their fraudulent pandora Obituary that will secure that "future generation".

Meanwhile, their stale poppycock goes thus:

1. Tinubu visits many places within short periods to meet schedules:
Obituarists: This man is too desperate.

2. Peter Obi visits two places within short period:
Same Obituarists: This man is just too energetic. How is he able to be in all these places at the same time?

Clowns. grin grin grin

What do you expect from haters?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Tareq1105: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2023
folake4u:
Edo is not for Tinubu abeg. They couldn't even secure using the renowned Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium so they resorted to using Uniben Sports Stadium. grin

Useless people.

Your hatred Gov denied them the stadium.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by hopexter(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Fira09:
Let see if oshiomole can provide upto 1000 masses for the APC Edo presidential campaign.

Cos between the three main PPs, APC will come last in Edo.

You’re wrong. People here are already regretting voting PDP. Since Obaseki won his second tenure, he has not done anything.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by MissLeslie(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re in complete denial. Did Tinubu visit Obasanjo recently just to say hello? Typical urchin mentality. Condemn when things don’t go your way.

Mumu, non of former or present political appointees from Anambra is ready to align with Obi and u don't ask why... U are very senseless
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Makamatic:

U they Edo state , no be them say , them say oo
why not?
I'm in Ekpoma right now sef
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by tonyashburton: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2023
I can tell you for free that Benin votes are in the bag for Peter Obi already.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu was just in Kano yesterday, the man is already landing in Benin City. Tinubu remains the hardest working Nigerian leader...It is an insult to attempt to compare the man to Lazy Peter.

There is a big difference between a LION and a kitten

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Lazy Peter is still in a very deep sleep....Someone please wake this dude up
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Not the same; there is a big difference between a LION and a kitten

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu arrives Benin City for the APC Presidential Rally scheduled for Thursday.
Wow
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by tonididdy(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
I know my Edo people …. Overly United!

Na today I go confirm this crowd renting when I see photos from my Edo.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by folake4u(f): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

Your Gov denied them the stadium.

Tinubu cannot come and use Edo State stadium for his nonsense campaigns abeg!

They are even sharing money to make sure Uniben Sports Stadium is full so Agbado people can brag for cheap likes and comments.
We know their way. smiley
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
folake4u:

Tinubu cannot come and use Edo State stadium for his nonsense campaigns abeg!

They are even sharing money to make sure Uniben Sports Stadium is full so Agbado people can brag for cheap likes and comments.
We know their way. smiley

Whatever it may be bro, Tinubu continues to show Nigerians his capabilities on another level.

By the way, where is Lazy Peter? Is he in India or Madagascar?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Superwave16320: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you like wail more than this Tinubu will secure more vote than Peter Obi in Edo.

I am willing to bet any amount on that.

southsouthking:

Oshiomole Emilokan comedian pal, go tell you better how e dey go here.
Come force your Edolites to vote for him na, please tell him we need more of his money o, guys be boozing since yesterday.
Free money too sweet to flex.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by MiaBeer(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
MissLeslie:

Mumu, non of former or present political appointees from Anambra is ready to align with Obi and u don't ask why... U are very senseless
Who opened the cage for this one? Go and take your medicine joo! Must be that time of the month, Miss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by GistFullGround: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2023

#EdoNoBeLagos

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by EXOUSIAng: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
jcross19:
you people are just stupid so anyone that reject your candidate is Igbo? You mean obasanjo is igbo ? All your educations are wasted with this your mentality.. Poor!!!
LoL
The moment I saw the insult I knew you were obedient....
Insulting people is part of your identity.
Unlike your parents that raised you moral bankruptcy, some of us we raised just fine.
We don't go about barking at strangers like mad dogs.
You parents did a very bad job raising you
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by zomby(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

Just imagining the way a particular tribe will start crying, wailing and cursing because of "the future generation". And it is their fraudulent pandora Obituary that will secure that "future generation".

Meanwhile, their stale poppycock goes thus:

1. Tinubu visits many places within short periods to meet schedules:
Obituarists: This man is too desperate.

2. Peter Obi visits two places within short period:
Same Obituarists: This man is just too energetic. How is he able to be in all these places at the same time?

Clowns. grin grin grin

The confused flatheaddss do not disappoint; no style, no strategy, no common sense, and no vision…Everything is based on senseless emotions.
How can you win anything with this type of mindset?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Lepon02: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
muykem:
Incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Haters are inconsequential.

Enikuuuure
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by solpat(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why is the APC sharing money to people at UNIBEN gate this morning if they are convinced about having the numbers?

There was a long line of people waiting to get the stipend
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by folake4u(f): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
zomby:

Whatever it may be bro Tinubu continues to show Nigerians his capabilities on another level.

By the way, where is Lazy Peter? Is he in India or Madagascar?

I am not your Bro!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by abdul23(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Asiwaju is trying.. He knows the game more than any one.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by TheOgaBoss: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
frank14011991:
Tinubu will win Edo north convincingly. With obi and Atiku sharing traditional pdp votes. Tinubu might just win Edo
he might win estsako areas because of Osho pikin. There are other ethnic minorities who do not necessarily fall for osho's influence.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by TheOgaBoss: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
hopexter:

You’re wrong. People here are already regretting voting PDP. Since Obaseki won his second tenure, he has not done anything.
and people are not regretting voting apc? In the past 7+ years what has apc done apart from plunging the country into huge economic problem?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by Makamatic: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Spirit04:
why not?
I'm in Ekpoma right now sef

Then be truthful to urself
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by southsouthking(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Superwave16320:
If you like wail more than this Tinubu will secure more vote than Peter Obi in Edo.

I am willing to bet any amount on that.

If you keep lying more than this, Obi will get 70% of the votes in Lagos State, I'm willing to bet any amount on it as well.
Renewed liesss
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by okorieJonah: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu can never and will never rule this nation, know this and have peace...
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday by rajoys: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
You guys don't learn any lesson in life. you did more than this to Buhari just to prevent people from voting for him, at the end of the day PMB is on his 8 years now as your and my President. Campaign for your candidate and leave hatred and dragging of other contestants, you will say No. Alright, February 25 is around the corner.

gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.