Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) (6343 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Northerners Blast Governorship Aspirant For Celebrating Taliban's Victory / "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu has no real followers among the masses outside yorubaland

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2023
The truth is gradually coming out

This is how desperate that Tinubu can go to deceive Nigerians into believing that the north got his back

The north don't give a feck about Tinubu, this is a fact

Nlfpmod Seun Mynd44

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Newton2024: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Tinubu has no real followers among the masses outside yorubaland
Batified2023 PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos omenka AntiChrist

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by onez: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2023
APC will be shocked. We can't hand over this country to a incompetent drug lord

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Newton2024:
Batified2023 PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos omenka AntiChrist
You won't see them on this thread because deep down , they know that the crowds yesterday in Kano were rented for peanut cakes ..

They aren't there because they like Tinubu No!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Authority1o1(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Okay...

Who doesn't realize that APC has been rejected at all fronts? My problem with Tinubu is not that he is contesting after he used deceit to install the greatest Nigerian tragedy AKA Buhari, my sincere problem with him is that out of deadly desperation, he has deployed a more fierce instrument of deceit to grab power. No remorse.

Double arrogance, double deceit, double of everything he's ever done as a politician. Nigerians can all burn in hell.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by duro4chang(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
I can see fear in the face of the OP. APC rally in Kano is giving them headache. I laff.You go wail taya

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
I am not surprised at this news

Shame on jagaban

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by warripekin(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu will loose Lagos, how can he win Kano! PDAPC will cry next month. Obi we know, Dattis a fact.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2023
The thing pain them he bought new clothes and new shoes as well for alimajiri just to participate in the rally. Useless ipob terrorist obi third position is on standby.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
The thing pain them he bought new clothes and new shoes as well for alimajiri just to participate in the rally. Useless ipob terrorist obi third position is on standby.

So Daily Trust Newspaper that's owned by a northerner is now IPob

Shame on you sir

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by WasiuTheViper: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2023
The demented drug criminal went to rent crowd, paying them 500 naira each. What a shameless idiot.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2023
WasiuTheViper:
The demented drug criminal went to rent crowd, paying them 500 naira each. What a shameless idiot.

Nlfpmod, I hope they push this thread to front page

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
I can see fear in the face of the OP. APC rally in Kano is giving them headache. I laff.You go wail taya
Can't you see the source of the news? I guess it's "Emeka" that controls the page abi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes, the thing pained Kano people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by phorget(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Crowd or no crowd wont stop me from voting wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

If you notice massive deaths of Igbo people including you, the cause is bitterness against Tinubu.

The deaths will be worst and more in numbers than the ill thought war against Nigerian state during the civil war.
You said that same thing about Buhari, he has ruled 8years and Igbos and doing fine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Obaofaba: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2023
The question is, is the crowd mammoth?

Yes or no?

If yes, they can be bought again during the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

You said that same thing about Buhari, he has ruled 8years and Igbos and doing fine
Hi, I think you should tag the moderators in your thread maybe they will push it to front page

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Obaofaba: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

That's not true, your region is now Afghaneastern.

Killings everywhere and on a consistent basis by your kinsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Ofunaofu: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2023
angry
Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

That's not true, your region is now Afghaneastern.

Killings everywhere and on a consistent basis by your kinsmen.
you're talking off point

The northerners will insult Tinubu and instead of you to insult them back, you will face Igbos

Are you not a coward ? cheesy grin grin cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by joyandfaith: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu kano rally was well-packaged in reponse to ANAP polls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Obaofaba: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you're talking off point

The northerners will insult Tinubu and instead of you to insult them back, you will face Igbos

Are you not a coward ? cheesy grin grin cheesy

You are the one talking offpoint here, kindly check the post I qouted
Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Obaofaba: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2023
joyandfaith:
Tinubu kano rally was well-packaged in reponse to ANAP polls.

The greatest rally ever staged in Nigeria.

Even Buhari 2015 rally can't match it.

Ganduje is a man with balls.

Have him, Shettima and El Rufai around, just go to sleep.

Ganduje and Shettima most especially, a case of pre primary election days. Both stood by him and followed him everywhere.

Northerners are dependable allies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Propaganda by Ibn Dubai supporters.

So those heavy weights in Kano won't pull crowd themselves not to talk of Tinubu cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Propaganda by Ibn Dubai supporters.

So those heavy weights in Kano won't pull crowd themselves not to talk of Tinubu cheesy

Tinubu is not a heavy weight in the north, he's just using his money to buy crowds to his rally in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Obi is!
Are you now happy?
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is not a heavy weight in the north, he's just using his money to buy crowds to his rally in the north

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by Obaofaba: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You must have sense by fire by force.

No need talking with you sef, you really disgraced yourself during the primary election period.

You lack integrity and honour just like your Pandora candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) by factcheckmmm: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Ggg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa / Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp / Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.