Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

“I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her (6226 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kipaji: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
She has everything expect the few things men truly want: virginity, femininity, and loyalty. There isn't a single woman on this planet who has these three qualities and is crying about not having good husband candidates.
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Prettygirl200(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
BigYash:
Them full nairaland na. How you go say u no know them,abi you wan whyne me ni? shocked
undecided undecided
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by inforesource: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop confusing Religion with Jesus. undecided
Honestly, I do not understand your point. Did I say Jesus is a religious name? This is how you guys dragged the NAME to religion. JESUS CHRIST is LIFE, without Him there is no life.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
inforesource:
Honestly, I do not understand your point. Did I say Jesus is a religious name? This is how you guys dragged the NAME to religion. JESUS CHRIST is LIFE, without Him there is no life.
Yet the same Jesus Christ also made clear that He did not come to give LIFE to everyone? So, if He says He doesn't have LIFE to give to everyone, why are you here pretending it should matter to everyone including this woman whose sole aim seems to get a relationship? undecided
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by inforesource: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yet the same Jesus Christ also made clear that He did not come to give LIFE to everyone? So, if He says He doesn't have LIFE to give to everyone, why are you here pretending it should matter to everyone including this woman whose sole aim seems to get a relationship? undecided
Next time back up your quotes with scripture passages so that you don't mislead others

1 Like

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
inforesource:
Next time back up your quotes with scripture passages so that you don't mislead others
You are joking, right? You didn't know before now that Jesus Christ is not meant for everybody? lipsrsealed
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Antoeni(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ladies go for pregnancy test, The Guys are Leaving the Village For Lagos this Weekend
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by losky83: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
inforesource:
Do you have Jesus?
GOD BLESS U FOR THAT QUESTION.
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by godlessmind: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
inforesource:
Do you have Jesus?
lol... What can a fictional character do for you? grin
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Succezcard(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Does she have SENSE?.
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by youngrichnigga: 4:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Do you have acar/house or what exactly do you have
If it's what the average Nigerian lady brings to the table, the you're just one among millions.,......join the queue, your time will come undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Crampyblood(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2023
No be just to get ass and Bobby....

Can you maintain a woman's etiquette when you hear "DJ yk mule" on a loud speaker?
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Uchesis: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you? You say that as if all in marriage are worth much intellectually. undecided
I never said i have everything
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Uchesis:

I never said i have everything
She obviously meant she has everything it takes to make a relationship, not everything there is to have in life.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. / Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) / How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.