Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi (40709 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down / Senator Kwankwaso Explains His Absence At The APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Kwakwanso a PhD holder is far beyond and much more experienced than Obi

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Why are they crying at my mention bikonu? grin
Shut up..
I feel for him..
I feel for him..
Who your feeling for, help?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
DrNathan:
But Obi is more educated than the wretched looking Tinubu who doesn't know his left from his right.
grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by lexymella(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
But Yemi Osibanjo is a Professor. Peter Obi has an impeccable record of managing big private institutions and trust me the private sector is by far better than the public sector in terms of managerial capabilities. In addition he is known for his integrity, simplicity and his ability to manage funds. Lame excuse
chokekachy:

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/articles/cprneer7r3zo?at_format=image&at_link_origin=bbchausa&at_medium=social&at_ptr_name=twitter&at_link_type=web_link&at_bbc_team=editorial&at_campaign=Social_Flow&at_campaign_type=owned&at_link_id=48D4701E-8CB0-11ED-94F5-77FC2052A482
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by IfnobeGod20: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
The way we pay premium to certificate rather than competence is alarming in this part of the world. Check world leaders, how many of them have even masters, lest Ph.D.
Yes, no doubt he has held more political post than all the candidates put together but that may not give him more competence than any of them.
What is his achievements in private business? All candidates put together know one had had good private success than Peter Obi. Tinubu never had any business before joining politics. Till date I don't know any world class business that Kwankwoso has but Peter Obi has been doing successful businesses since the 80th. If you look at world leaders, they are mostly successful people in only private businesses and not necessarily be politician. On the scale of public service, only Atiku we can say he meritoriously served his country, the rest only have short stint in public service while some don't even have at all..
Of all the top 4 presidential contenders, only Atiku and Peter Obi have known world class businesses that are well know by the people, and may be Sowore with his saharareporters. Someone among them, even the ones we even thought they are his own, he claimed they were not his own but only have share in them.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by able20(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Why are they crying at my mentioned bikini? grin
I feel more for tinubu who has become a national embarrassment since the campaign.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Oksman(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Why are they crying at my mention bikonu?

You are happy he said that and you are not bothered or feel for a Prof. who accepted to work as a deputy to a school certificate holder. You guys are just empty jumping to create unecessary thread just to feel relevant. Osinbajo should have rejected to serve PMB also if you are not a hipocrite.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by sageb: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by duality(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Non of the people speaking for kwankwaso on this thread will vote for him. They just want to insult Obi.

But many of those speaking about Obi will go out to vote him.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by JOemmy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urbanchampion:
How on earth will one expect Rabiu Musa Kwankwanzo, a former Defence Minister, a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a former Governor, an Architect of International Repute, and above all, a politician with soldier of real and non sentimental followers, to step down for a clown whose only chance is his tribal bigots and some misguided social media bandwagon?

RMK is way bigger than Pandora. However, he will only come distant 3rd/4th. Asiwaju is still the man for tge job.

It's like u guys in this forum have chosen senseless bigotry for life? Shaghari was an ordinary school teacher but Alex Ekwueme a well known architect agreed to be his vice without any noise not to talk of peter obi a UNN graduate who have also atended the best universities in the world to improve himself and also headed so many well established institutions here in nigeria is who you are calling a clown?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by onuman: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?

If tribal population figures are what make you feel that Kwankwaso can't step down for Peter Obi, be informed that the population of Obi's Igbo tribe in Nigeria is about three times the population of Kwankwaso's Fulani in Nigeria. You need better sense.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Etimemy: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

That your sickness has started again
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by onuman: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
duality:
Non of the people speaking for kwankwaso on this thread will vote for him. They just want to insult Obi.

But many of those speaking about Obi will go out to vote him.

They are 99% Tinubu urchinss. Supporters of an ex drug trafficking boss to become president of Nigeria. The Kwankwasos, the Buharis and the Atikus of the north look at them with scorn.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by ojih122: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank God for your wealth of experience Mr. Kwankwaso. With all your loads of wealth, how much did you contributed while in PDP? Please nobody is forcing an Alliance on you. We want Obi, a novice as he might be or as you might refer to him. Leave him like that for us.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by BATified2023: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
obyno82:

you want to sleep in jail abi?
I don dare your papa tire still u no do anything
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by billyG(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Peter Obi is more competent, prudent with resources,more exposed than kwankwaso forget all those qouta system PhD.all kwankwaso achieved was as a result of tilted quota system.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by simplesearch: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
What's ObJ and Buhari's educational qualifications before becoming Nigeria's HOS respectively?
The level of exposure you get in the banking industry is something to studied on its own, reason you hardly see any ex-banker who is bereaved of ideas on what business to do or invest to undertake in real life.
On a serious note, philosophers are real deep thinkers; so deep they seems ahead of lawyers.
It's no coincidence many great men in history have one thing or the other to do with philosophy, this I suppose is why even the PHd itself is named as doctor of philosophy.
No one should be coarse to step down for another, but to think an individual who leverage on government jobs and cross carpeted into politics, with no known business success should try to bring down someone else who is a successful businessman, graduate of a prestigious institution like UNN and a former and youngest chairman of a bank, with chains of successful business. I think Kwankwaso missed a golden opportunity to achieve a far more greater than already achieved, just becasue of a mere ego trip that takes one nowhere.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by JOemmy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
SmartyPants:
I'm yet to understand why most Niverians don't see Kwankwaso as their prefered candidate.

Maybe he has not really built the bridges he should have.

So u don't see anything wrong for a fulani man handing over to another fulani man?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by obyno82: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
I don dare your papa tire still u no do anything

your eye would soon clear
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by JOemmy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Johnrake69:
Why is this man still crying over this issue? He wanted to use Peter Obi to access the presidency.

What kind of experience is he even talking about?

Peter Obi was the Vice chairman of Governors Forum, Chairman of South East Governor's forum.

The only opposition governor that was part of GEJ economic management team. And same time economic adviser to GEJ.

Former chairman of Fidelity Bank, former chairman of Securities and Exchange commission a position once held by Dangote.

Aside from politics, Peter has built solid businesses that have stood the test of time. After election, Peter Obi will always have Chairmanship position to resume to in one of his conglomerates but Kwankwaso has just politics to feed from. So I ask again what type of experience is he really referring to?

Voting Kwankwaso will mean that since 1999 only North west would have produced 3 presidents.

Yaradua, Buhari, and Kwankwaso. What he wanted was so selfish of him. He could have become a vice and even become more relevent politically. Politics is not really Peter Obi's strong side.

The man is really a very selfish and unreasonable man.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by SmartyPants(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
JOemmy:

So u don't see anything wrong for a fulani man handing over to another fulani man?

He's obviously not a Fulani man.

Besides it's obvious there are many people ready to vote for Atiku. So why not Kwankwaso?

Then again, where has this idea of ethnical rotation taken us as a country?

Any profit to it?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Donedeal1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi is very qualified,

In the land of the blind

One eye man

Is the king.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Bbdiyya: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=DSC7 post=119735560]Experience without popularity and national acceptability wil end in futility tongue[/quote
Popularity in one or two regions without national acceptability will also end in futility.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Mrmb: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
tmtech:
Osinbajo has a better educational background than Buhari.
You just wanted to be president, which isn't a crime

Buhari is not a 3rd class certificate holder, he didn't spend 7years for a course of 4. He even went abroad for more knowledge, so these are two different situations
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by putin2: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is balablue qualify?

yarimo:
Well said Mr KWANKWASO, In fact all the candidate are qualified than OBI .
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by freeborn02: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
Well said Mr KWANKWASO, In fact all the candidate are qualified than OBI .

Buhari your fellow Muslim was in power for 8 years. How did that reduce the number of almajiris in the north?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Max82: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
No sensible person will associate with the mushroom party aka party of IPOB
atleast is better than those that will wreck the tresury of the state empty before living the office.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by freeborn02: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urbanchampion:
How on earth will one expect Rabiu Musa Kwankwanzo, a former Defence Minister, a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a former Governor, an Architect of International Repute, and above all, a politician with soldier of real and non sentimental followers, to step down for a clown whose only chance is his tribal bigots and some misguided social media bandwagon?

RMK is way bigger than Pandora. However, he will only come distant 3rd/4th. Asiwaju is still the man for tge job.

But you are promoting tinubu, whose only hope is on tribalism and religion bigotry.

Doesn't that make you a cursed hypocrite?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by okorogodwin4(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

a Southerner with o level WAEC is more educated than a PHD holder in the north afterall federal government of Nigeria has labelled them as less privileged state of Kwankwaso like let him buy PhD all of us know how to get certificate in the north
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Jones4190(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

What brings tribe to this discussion?

Does it mean you Tinubu urchins can't stay a whole day without being tribalistic?
it's not been tribalistic, in what aspect to you think obi is better than kwankwaso,?
education, kwankaso is 100 miles ahead of obi.

Experience, Kwankaso is 100miles ahead of obi.

Kwankwaso is also a youth according to how you people define youth these days.

Achievement, kwankoso is 100000 miles ahead of Obi.

He don't have any corruption case hanging around him.

No drugs cases etc but online handle mop says oni is better than anybody
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Awoleesu(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Your argument is lame if you juxtapose the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket to what Kwankwaso is saying...

GEJ was more educated than Umaru Musa Yar'Adua...

Atiku more politically grounded than OBJ...

All these VPs deputized people they are otherwise better off...
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Atlantis585: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
How do you want a PhD holder to be a Vp to an ordinary PRIMARY school ochanja/ Agulu/ Upper Iweka market to market trader?

Meanwhile you are supporting a senile, crooked, known drug lord and money launderer whose background and education remains a mystery.

No be insanity be that?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria has rejected Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.