Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi (40757 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down / Senator Kwankwaso Explains His Absence At The APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by bisan20: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Joe Biden was Barrack Obama vice president in 2009 and 2012....has more experience and qualification than obama

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Diligence: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pls remind us again Bugarist's qualifications!

Or is it Tinubu's, which maynt be verified!

Competence, Credibility, Capability & Commitment Na your mate?

As a Governor, what's Kwakwanso's track records compared to Obi's. How much debt did K leave behind? K's pride: his undoing. Pride, they say, Goeth b4 a ....?

Abeg Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNow
ObiDatti2023
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Elidrisy20: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Throwing jap grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Ejjiss: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Let's watch and see the outcome
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Jnana19(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi has nothing compared to kwankwansia so just save your self the stress ,then secondly both of them cant win election
udeh3:

Please, list all the qualifications and office held by KWANKWASO, and I'll list that of Obi, let's compare and contrast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by nedekid: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Kwakwanso a PhD holder is far beyond and much more experienced than Obi

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Oga, don't feel for an accomplished big man. Man that has chop bellefull, he decided to run for president, spending millions as if it is paper.
Keep the feeling for me, most folks on nairaland, you and your puppies.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Gbogbowa: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
If he didn't step down for Obi he should also tell us why he did not step down for Atiku and Tinubu,the edge Obi have over them all is that Obi is prudent,don't steal and a good business man which is what we need now,with 77 trillion dept only Obi can manage Nigeria among the four,that is why we want Obi
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Lightorder: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

young man , the joke is on you. I feel for you , because you have no place going but you don’t even know.

Buhari , an experienced general in the army right ? See what the security situation under him is . Experience my foot
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
1. Have you worked in the private sector like Peter Obi?

2. Have you set up business like Peter Obi?

He has experiences and perspectives you do not have. There is a way he will see the world that you can't because you have never been experienced at all.

It's not by eating Government money for seventeen years - and learning the same Government doctrine.

Obi is much more experienced.

Messi learnt how to win World Cup only after leaving his one-man club comfort zone.

Obi is like 90% where you are 17% or 2%.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Mandate2023: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
judecares1:
you just listed all your achievements in looting and not in investment

Welcome to Nigeria were citizens celebrate her leaders for constructions of roads and i ask myself, what are the core function of a President or Governor?

2023 is a year for the youths and not money politics, I was one of the happiest person on earth when i read all the current policies of CBN

Os better to celebrate d 1 that at least did something not d 1 that owe doctors and teachers close to a year salary and yet couldn't show anything as achievement that ipigs are worshipping today
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Diligence: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwakwanso should tell that cock & bull story not just to the Marines, nay to Joe Biden!

Africans & their mentality!

Take Back Your Country
GoGetUrPVC
Vote Obi&Datti2023!
RescueNigeriaBeforeIt'sTooLate
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Jnana19(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
In ur dreams,lets forget noise obi cant win and election again
Diligence:
Pls remind us again Bugarist's qualifications!

Or is it Tinubu's, which maynt be verified!

Competence, Credibility, Capability & Commitment Na your mate?

As a Governor, what's Kwakwanso's track records compared to Obi's. How much debt did K leave behind? K's pride: his undoing. Pride, they say, Goeth b4 a ....?

Abeg Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNow
ObiDatti2023
ItIsNowOrNever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by jikjimmy: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=gly post=119734559]

You ended up saying joke apart...which means you knew within yourself that you were joking with all the write ups you put up there!
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Devil1Messenger: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?
Yet
You are probably a bsc holder and u vote Buhari with nepa certificate grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by tuoyoojo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
The real reason is that my guy Kwankwaso AKA madugu did not team up with obi is that he trying to build his support base in Nigeria and preparing himself to reap the cult fellowship that buhari had

If he teams up with obi he would likely be lost in the Obi's shine and if paraventure obi doesn't live up to the expectations Nigerians are giving to him, he would likely sink with that

So during this elections, the number of votes he would get would be a bargaining chip for him to use to get juicy position in coming government or he may use that that as leverage for 2027 or 2031 when elections would come again

Kwankwaso is not contesting to win, he is shooting for the stars, if he lands on the moon, he would be happy

But in all the fact that him , atiku and Tinubu are going to dabaru the block vote of the north is what is sweeting my belle.
Normally the north would come out enmass and vote for only one candidate but that is not happening now

That thought alone is music to my soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Lightorder: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

What brings tribe to this discussion?

Does it mean you Tinubu urchins can't stay a whole day without being tribalistic?
it runs in their blood
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by jikjimmy: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Fearyourcreator: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
And Buhari who does not have a WAEC cert is our president (◔‿◔) and his VP is a Prof...

Kwankwaso will have accepted to be Obi's Vp then after Obi's tenure, he would have had a sure path to the seat 2030. He missed the plotting...

NL dey try sha...
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Jnana19(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Both kwan and obi can never be president and thts the bitter truth you wld not want to die for another man so pls save your self the stress obi cant be president
NigerianAngelo:
1. Have you worked in the private sector like Peter Obi?

2. Have you set up business like Peter Obi?

He has experiences and perspectives you do not have. There is a way he will see the world that you can't because you have never been experienced at all.

It's not by eating Government money for seventeen years.

Obi is much more experienced.

Messi learnt how to win World Cup only after leaving his one-man club comfort zone.

Obi is like 90% where you are 17% or 2%.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Lol Obi is a 2time governor with wide pubic/private experience.

Of its by certificate osibanjo should serve under buhari.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by EmmyDJourno: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Better feel sorry for your Olodo brain instead grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by ezechi242: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
individually apart from politics what else have you achieved....some one taking politics as a full time job is comparing himself with a man that has chaired almost all the private organisations in nigeria....mshw
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by deeva2: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Those who still believe Obifraud would win 2023 election are the people that play too much Baba Ijebu. Check those people very well, the majority of them lost their monies to MMM in 2016 and blamed Buhari for it.

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Mayeldah(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
As if the errand boy Osibande who is a prof is not a VP to the terrorist certificateless Buhari?

Las Las, Kwankwaso is the loser.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jnana19:
Both kwan and obi can never be president and thts the bitter truth you wld not want to die for another man so pls save your self the stress obi cant be president

Deep down you know he will win. Don't worry by December you will get used to.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Shut up!

Where you in portharcourt on the day of Obi's campaign... Feel for your family before feeling for Obi who is better than you
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by jikjimmy: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

NA WHO DO YOU THIS THING? NO TELL ME SEY NA VILLAGE PEOPLE O!
YOU SPENT TIME AND TOOK UP VALUABLE SPACE WITHOUT MAKING AN ATOM OF SENSE
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Voiceofthestree: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urbanchampion:
How on earth will one expect Rabiu Musa Kwankwanzo, a former Defence Minister, a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a former Governor, an Architect of International Repute, and above all, a politician with soldier of real and non sentimental followers, to step down for a clown whose only chance is his tribal bigots and some misguided social media bandwagon?

RMK is way bigger than Pandora. However, he will only come distant 3rd/4th. Asiwaju is still the man for tge job.

Ego will kill Kwakwaso. Why can’t he step down for Obi when Buhari a northern is just rounding up 8years..... I won’t blame you Urban chap that define much more.... Awon set urchins
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by saintkel(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

stop embarrassing ursef
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Drsnives(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Buhari and Prof osibanjo nko..
Get sense nah
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by juman(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwankwaso qualified than all others candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) / Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.