Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi (40764 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down / Senator Kwankwaso Explains His Absence At The APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by yarimo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
tiswell:
it's too early in the year to start exhibiting stup!dity,urchin.

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by gly(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?

Bros this is not issue of delusion a particular tribe but Nigeria but Time, chance and acceptability within 2022-2023 political space!!!
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by yarimo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
udeh3:

Please, list all the qualifications and office held by KWANKWASO, and I'll list that of Obi, let's compare and contrast
let start with this KWANKWASO was deputy speaker house of representatives in 1992 where was obi politically at that time
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by ATLIEN2027: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwakwanso is way more qualified than pandora pathological liar Obi tuary. The only reason why they want him to step down for Obi is because he's Igbo. Nothing else. It had nothing to do with records, qualifications or experience. Think about that for a second. It's all about "It's out turn". Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by BATified2023: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
gly:

Bros this is not issue of delusion a particular tribe but Nigeria but Time, chance and acceptability within 2022-2023 political space!!!
that tinubu n atiku won’t get a vote in d south east right?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nairaland editors stop posting incorrect news,When did Obi ask him to step down,obi supporters only suggested that both candidates should join forces.

PLEASE. undecided
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by dongc(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Joe Biden was more experienced than Obama...he was vice president to Obama...job does not only require experience...it requires vigor and character...you have to be received by the people in all Section of the country
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Commandoabdul(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
tmtech:
Osinbajo has a better educational background than Buhari.
You just wanted to be president, which isn't a crime
What has the Buhari done? He mentioned education and public posts he has held. Buhari was a soldier, governor in the Northeast, Head of State and Minister for petroleum under the wicked Abacha. except for education, there is nothing Osinbajo can show.

But in the case of the Red Cap and the messiah of Anambra, Kwankwaso has everything than him. His achievement in Kano as a governor supersedes that of Obi. But it is time for the south and that is why Obi is preferable to me.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Annistars: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmm for 17 year and Nageria is still the way it's, pls sir we need somebody who don't know how to steal government money because in Nageria that is ur diffination of somebody who can be voted for.how many years u work not the change u brought
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by StreetFight: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
gly:

You ended up saying joke apart...which means you knew within yourself that you were joking with all the write ups you put up there!

Okay, compare Obituary's 3rd Class BSc Philosophy to Kwakwanso 's PhD nah
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by cquared: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
Well said Mr KWANKWASO, In fact all the candidate are qualified than OBI .

Then you are so daft
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by samonak(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
How do you want a PhD holder to be a Vp to an ordinary PRIMARY school ochanja/ Agulu/ Upper Iweka market to market trader?
Is a prof of international repute not currently deputising a "NEPA Certificate" holder?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by gly(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hendrixky:
Step down or not

Obi is our next president

Agbadorians way nor sabi anything na im want know English

We all should start getting use to the bolded.
It is just the time!
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by adekolaelect(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
judecares1:
you just listed all your achievements in looting and not in investment

Welcome to Nigeria were citizens celebrate her leaders for constructions of roads and i ask myself, what are the core function of a President or Governor?

2023 is a year for the youths and not money politics, I was one of the happiest person on earth when i read all the current policies of CBN
If you can't celebrate project what will you celebrate? Have the Youths grown enough to become leader? Bcs I don't see any youth among those vibrant contestants .
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by yarimo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
cquared:

Then you are so daft
Hehehe you must tell Nigerians where was OBI politically in 1992
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by IfnobeGod20: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
grin
If there is anyone that have insulted and denigrated a whole religion and tribe is El-Rufai. Meaning you don't know whom to quote his words.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by adexoramo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi is the least qualified candidates of them all but you see those people from that region ehn they feel its their turn.

BATified2023:
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by yarimo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
If there is anyone that have insulted and denigrated a whole religion and tribe is El-Rufai. Meaning you don't know whom to quite his words.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by gly(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
StreetFight:

Okay, compare Obituary's 3rd Class BSc Philosophy to Kwakwanso 's PhD nah

Stop being myopic (no insult please). Are you aware of the fact that the owner of this platform you just used to type this was a school drop out?
You are here talking about 3rd class without recourse to other developmental structure/foundation Obi has laid for himself to poise him for the present day acceptance he currently enjoys.
Bros update yourself make express no live you. Don't remain what your moniker portrays (no insult please). YOU ARE BIGGER THAN THAT
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by IfnobeGod20: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe you must tell Nigerians where was OBI politically in 1992
Obi has been a billionaire as at 1992 doing his legal business while some are looking for politics to join to be relevant because they have no known enterprise trace to them.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by BATified2023: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
adexoramo:
Obi is the least qualified candidates of them all but you see those people from that region ehn they feel its their turn.

God bless u

Instead of just telling us it’s their turn they keep telling us of how a man whose investment is next to nothing for good 8 years is better than people with solid investment that are standing till today

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by FEMCOME1978: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aboki na aboki,they can not surport an igbo màn.positive can not work with negative.obi fo live.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Crystalom5: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
gly:

You ended up saying joke apart...which means you knew within yourself that you were joking with all the write ups you put up there!
savage grin

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by stickle(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
He did not reveal the real reason; Ego.
All what he has listed are not enough reason why he can't deputize Obi but he felt he has more clout than him.

But if he honestly access the present situation and trend then he will realize that this time around Obi has an edge than him.

I wish him his fourth position, even though their combination would have been a great force
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Crystalom5: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urbanchampion:
How on earth will one expect Rabiu Musa Kwankwanzo, a former Defence Minister, a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a former Governor, an Architect of International Repute, and above all, a politician with soldier of real and non sentimental followers, to step down for a clown whose only chance is his tribal bigots and some misguided social media bandwagon?

RMK is way bigger than Pandora. However, he will only come distant 3rd/4th. Asiwaju is still the man for tge job.

But somehow, Tinubu is better than kwankwaso? grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by olatuns2017: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2023

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by seunjungle1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sincerely when it comes to education, Obi remains the poor presidential candidate...3rd Class philosophy graduate.
Four branches of philosophy; Epistemology, Logic, Metaphysics and Axiology. Obi didn't know these things during his undergraduate program, now he want to rule Nigeria where majority of us are both rational and logical in thinking.

Obi, wooosss, oti luleee
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by gly(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
that tinubu n atiku won’t get a vote in d south east right?

Says who? You know the answer! even no one votes the their SE members of their individual PCC would a vote comes out. what we are saying is 25%
Let us forget the rhetoric! Face reality my brother and come out from your state to rescue Nigeria. Even the inner you within your closet knows you are doing the wrong thing to mother Nigeria.
Don't you feel it within your closet?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by sulaak(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
The experienced Biden and Hillary Clinton both stepped down for new senator Obama in 2008 because they knew it was his time and the environment was ripe for an African-American president.

Kwankwaso is ignorant and the reason why Nigeria is a failed state today. His 17 years in government and Education has amounted to nothing in Northern Nigeria, yet he wants to continue another 8 years of Fulani rule in Nigeria.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by davidl7: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Only in Nigeria, u ll hear all these educational disadvantage people talking down on scholars, real brilliant people from the southern Nigeria that are deprived of the educational advantage they give to northerners. Naturally, dumb n daft people who are supposed to be rearing cattle or working on farmlands are claiming they are more educated. People who can be admitted into a federal university with any score in jamb even as low as 30 when their counterpart in the south are deprived of university admission even with score of 200+. Even obi's toes re more educated than kwankwaso!

Nansense!
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by stuffs2002: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
And Buhari who does not have a WAEC cert is our president (◔‿◔) and his VP is a Prof...

Kwankwaso will have accepted to be Obi's Vp then after Obi's tenure, he would have had a sure path to the seat 2030. He missed the plotting...

Kwakwaso took the right deceision by not being running mate to Obi for the following reasons

1) Kwankwaso is a bigger politician than Obi. Obi is a petty politician as compared to the likes of Kwankwaso
2) Obi is a dirty politician who's supporters are too biter and Kwankwaso would have soiled his political name forever by associating with a character like Obi
2) Kwankwaso has a real chance at presidency than Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures / Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.