Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State (57553 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Indispensable85(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Another poor outing. Lol...... chaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by chrixtoimoh: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chaii Ekiti na learned people ooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Mintyguy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
And that includes majority of your hypocritical LP members attacking others for the same offence they are committing.
How does your Obi intend to change the status quo when he is not doing things differently
You of all people need to be reasonable
searchlight:
A lot of people have no sense i swear
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by clinician2x: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

Sincerely speaking i honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Some of these people gathered here are the ones that earn 20 -30k a month in their place of work. Just below the minimum wage.

The amount of money they spend on transportation have doubled in the past 3 months and their ability to save is being eroded.

They are worried about the future and how they can secure their future if they cannot save money from their salaries as cost of things keep increasing.

You are in the same position with these people but the difference between u and them is that u are a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Sunkanni(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Iku Payin �
Lizzysamuel:
Dear Tinubu Urchins,

You can now delete your propaganda pictures from your phones.

The Urchin below, you and your colleagues are also free to cry under this post.

Signed...

OBIdients
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by sircatherine45(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Me I dey very okay o. Infact I am living a better life than Obi children and I am not capping.

Whether Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, or any one of them lose, life will continue normally. So I don’t understand what you’re saying.

Living a life better than Obi's children, but you spend your time 24/7 typing trash to worship the ass of your urine bag druglord.

I can see the life you are living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElSudani:

I will take you seriously if you show me the aerial views. Then I will delete my "propaganda" pictures, I promise.
I will also take ur propaganda into consideration when we can see the top view of APC Edo rally like the one done on kaduna rally by channelstv grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Fortruth: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Indispensable85:
Another poor outing. Lol...... chaiiiiiiiiiii

So you want to see millions of poor peopl coming out to clap for Tinubu… then four years later the “country” is worse, and then another promising promisor comes out to say vote for me, and the cycle or recycling continues?

Why have you allowed your thinking faculties to be based on pictures…

Osinbanjo and Buhari have not address you regularly and have not said much of anything in 4 years, yet all you see are pictures and photo shoots….

Is that leadership?

Black people shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Mintyguy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stop crying on my mention baba. So what is your Obi doing differently to Change the status quo? By giving 2k bah
Hoelujohn:

All of una dey mad. It's like you don't know that 90% to 95% of people in APC and PDP rallies are party members who majorly are unemployed and rely on all this rallies to be able to feed. They give sitting allowance for every weekly APC and PDP ward meetings to party members.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by saintrow1: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
The place is filled up with ibos and gullible half blood yorubas who have been groomed to hate their Yoruba side.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urchins should reduce their ever increasing blood pressure nah cheesy
Crowds during campaigns don't count that much tongue
Its no biggie nah...since you say LP will come a distant 4th,no need hypervexing and wailing over this thread grin
Una never chichumchin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by adecz: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi should face reality and go
and apologize to Atiku & return to
PDP. ☺️☺️☺️

We shall give him Minister for
economic planning $$$ & give his vice
presidential candidate Minister for
Education.. ✍️✍️✍️
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Waterlrd: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Here are pictures from Peter Obi and Labour party Presidential Campaign Rally in Ekiti state.

Ekiti State thanks so much. We appreciate you all for coming out to support our incoming President H.E Peter Obi.
kindly add the pictures from Oba palace.
I so much love the turn out.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
saintrow1:
The place is filled up with ibos and gullible half blood yorubas who have been groomed to hate their Yoruba side.
Chai grin grin
Just because of balablu way nor even know your existence,you dey hate and deny your own brother because of their choice or preference!
grin grin
We learn everyday! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Udymos: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Anyone who has ever travelled out of Nigeria will know the impressions the outside world has about this country. On top of this, we are heralding someone whose story is enveloped with so much secrecies and questions.
God help us.
Vote wisely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by DVDE: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol even with the free bus and 2k, they still couldn’t get up to 1000 people for their campaign rally.

If Peter Obi gets 5000 votes in the presidential election in Ekiti, then INEC should declare him winner.

Like I always tell Obiidiots, Tinubu will get more votes in the SouthEast than what Obi will get in the SW.

They will soon go and do another poll that will say Obi will win 60% of Ekiti because they are Christian state. They are deluded and believing their own lies.

Below is the 360 video view of the rally:

https://twitter.com/tanimolakolade/status/1611031252869734402?s=46&t=Wdss1-QjSIhwpBJzwChMwQ

Please I need pictures of Tinubu rally in EDO Today

please I need pictures of Tinubu rally in EDO Today
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by ozo13(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Plus10:

You were actually pained seeing the crowd grin grin.Urchins rushed to post pictures when the event was yet to start
let's see a picture from a far distance
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by yerimastyle(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
More
which more
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by saintrow1: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
bentenny:

Chai grin grin
Just because of balablu way nor even know your existence,you dey hate and deny your own brother because of their choice or preference!
grin grin
We learn everyday! cool

why will tinubu no me, does obi knows that you exist as a human being. point of correction, imported crowd and scavengers are not my brothers. my people will come out on election day to vote tinubu. grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by LegendHero(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
DVDE:

Please I need pictures of Tinubu rally in EDO Today

please I need pictures of Tinubu rally in EDO Today

Below is the video of Tinubu rally in Edo. Watch it yourself and reply me back.

https://twitter.com/mario9jaa/status/1610983143359512578?s=46&t=Wdss1-QjSIhwpBJzwChMwQ

Another video here. They have to use the location coz Obaseki no release stadium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0SVuhJO3w
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
saintrow1:

why will tinubu no me, does obi knows that you exist as a human being. point of correction, imported crowd and scavengers are not my brothers. my people will come out on election day to vote tinubu. grin grin
He doesn't need to know me but it will be stupid of me to deny and hate my fellow brother because of a politician!
Whether imported or scavenger is not the matter at hand,but the fact that you can go to the extreme to hate your own because of their choice shows your level of reasoning!
Well not surprised,you reason like your paymasters grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

Feel sorry for yourself, you are feeling sorry for a man who have entered 5 sectors and succeeded.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by olatuns2017: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Here are pictures from Peter Obi and Labour party Presidential Campaign Rally in Ekiti state.

Ekiti State thanks so much. We appreciate you all for coming out to support our incoming President H.E Peter Obi.

This editing is strong oo

Even on campus during session

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

feel for yourself oga, you people should go and delete the propaganda you people poster before rally start, replace it with this one and repost.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by AK481(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Anybody you see In obis rally is 90% likely to vote for obi because he has invested his resources to get there .

Less than 1% in atiku or asiwaju rally will vote for his because he was paid heavily to attend .

I am impressed with the attendance in obis rally,its organic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by ZombieTERROR: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi should stop renting big places for campaigns

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by searchlight: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mintyguy:
And that includes majority of your hypocritical LP members attacking others for the same offence they are committing.
How does your Obi intend to change the status quo when he is not doing things differently
You of all people need to be reasonable
i am sure you are one of the fools that voted Buhari twice. Why do you want things done differently? Has Buhari not finished solving all the Nigerian's problem?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by johne4c(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

must you be repeating this your crap
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by saintrow1: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
bentenny:

He doesn't need to know me but it will be stupid of me to deny and hate my fellow brother because of a politician!
Whether imported or scavenger is not the matter at hand,but the fact that you can go to the extreme to hate your own because of their choice shows your level of reasoning!
Well not surprised,you reason like your paymasters grin

this is the problem with you people, i have told you they are not my people, is it by force? my ekiti people will come out and vote tinubu on election day. stop begging and relating me to imported crowd and scavengers. I don't know them, they are not my brothers and they will never be. i show love to my people and i have no business with imported crowd and scavengers. I should be concern about your level of reasoning because you and your people always display terrorist behaviour of always forcing your opinion on others. i know who my own people are and they will turn up on election day. i have no business with those who have left their region to eat crumbs from yorubas table.
we know your evil strategy since endsarz, we know how your people are using identity fraud to make it look like yorubas are supporting obi, we know how you import crowd from one state to another to make it look like people are with obi. you are only fooling yourself. reality will hit you on election day.
i am not surprised, you reason like a terrorist, aint you an ipob member grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Isabi4lov: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Gliberdash

That will be una lame excuse

He tried his best

He came 3rd president 4th

He will come back again

Bla bla bla

Trash

Consolation speech in advance
It shows that Nigerians are not tired of suffering, the good thing is that we are all in it together, so it doesn't matter who wins or not .....

Nobody will die because of anybody . Let our votes count , the candidate with the highest number of votes should be the declare the next president of Nigeria, after all none of them is my family member and I haven't benefitted anything from them .
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by 07kjb: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na only foolS AND THE IGNORANT that won't support Peter OBI

I just bought a liter of fuel at #400 in a filling station in OWERRI

I DON'T KNOW IF NIGERIANS HAVE BRAIN AT ALL
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
saintrow1:

this is the problem with you people, i have told you they are not my people, is it by force? my ekiti people will come out and vote tinubu on election day. stop begging and relating me to imported crowd and scavengers. I don't know them, they are not my brothers and they will never be. i show love to my people and i have no business with imported crowd and scavengers. I should be concern about your level of reasoning because you and your people always display terrorist behaviour of always forcing your opinion on others. i know who my own people are and they will turn up on election day. i have no business with those who have left their region to eat crumbs from yorubas table.
we know your evil strategy since endsarz, we know how your people are using identity fraud to make it look like yorubas are supporting obi, we know how you import crowd from one state to another to make it look like people are with obi. you are only fooling yourself. reality will hit you on election day.
i am not surprised, you reason like a terrorist, aint you an ipob member grin grin grin
You say they are not your people yet you labelled them half-yoruba simply because they are supporting a candidate that is not from your tribe or region!
And yet i thought the least person in that region that you brag about is heavily exposed and soundly educated grin grin
Doesn't that buttress the point i was making that you are willing and ready to kill or hate your own brother to the point of tagging them just to satisfy a frail politician because he is from your region?

With this kind of mentality how are you in any way different from those herdsmen? grin
I didn't even bother to read your epistle of balderdash because most urchins like you type with a disconnected cerebrum!

The hilarious part is that after wailing uncontrollably due to your obvious disappointment of what you saw at the LP ekiti rally,you still had to use a laughing emoji to cover your premium tears... grin grin
Relax bro,just as INEC have received the last batch of BVAS for the election,we have also received the last batch of ajeepee tanks so that there will be enough for every urchin like you to wail endlessly! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.