Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,250 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State (57547 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Ewee grin grin grin

and PrinceofLagos make una come see una blooda grin grin

The embarrassment Obi is giving us is too much biko grin

No be by force to campaign na

The show of shame is overwhelming

Chai

I honestly feel pity for Obi though

It's so embarrassing

I love how you're wailing so profusely.

As en dey pain you, en dey sweet us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by UnfairLife7(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I love how you're wailing so profusely.

As en dey pain you, en dey sweet us.

Hahahahaha

Soludo was right anyway, social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by KingKO22: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
K
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obalacam:

My sister, you are really doing a great job.
Neck pressing should be the slogan
They never believe obi could pull this kind of crowd in Ekiti

They are really mad right now.

Their propaganda pictures no sell today

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Soludo was right anyway, social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Eyia.. don't cry boy.

Do you need handkerchief?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
kingmaster2009:
If Obi get 10 percent total votes in Ekiti state ..he really tries...
I'm sure this crowd are full of Yiibo people living in Ekiti state.

In Ekiti state...the governor party is APC and his politcal godfather is Fayemi ....the politcal son to Jagaban and in the Yoruba state...

Why?

Painment.

The picture shock you enter your bone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Light78: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

Sincerely speaking i honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

You are not even ashame of yourself that Peter Obi gathered such a number of people in your own state.

You don't even have brains. You were expecting his to surpass Tinubu, a Yoruba man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
You honestly feel for a billionaire?
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by DGOODLYF: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol even with the free bus and 2k, they still couldn’t get up to 1000 people for their campaign rally.

If Peter Obi gets 5000 votes in the presidential election in Ekiti, then INEC should declare him winner.

Like I always tell Obiidiots, Tinubu will get more votes in the SouthEast than what Obi will get in the SW.

They will soon go and do another poll that will say Obi will win 60% of Ekiti because they are Christian state. They are deluded and believing their own lies.

Below is the 360 video view of the rally:

https://twitter.com/tanimolakolade/status/1611031252869734402?s=46&t=Wdss1-QjSIhwpBJzwChMwQ
lolz....no one came for d rally....infact Obi will lose gallantly and go back to his florishing business...as for you where will you go back to or are you living in a diff Nigeria?....rest
bros...its not dat deep

Obi all d way...win or lose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Image123(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
i remember Tinubu saying he will beat them silly, i didn't know he was serious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by UnfairLife7(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
DMerciful:
You honestly feel for a billionaire?
Hahahahaha

Tell the billionaires to stop disgracing himself biko

The show of shame of Obi is worrisome

The embarrassment is too much

It's so embarrassing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
DGOODLYF:
lolz....no one came for d rally....infact Obi will lose gallantly and go back to his florishing business...as for you where will you go back to or are you living in a diff Nigeria?....rest
bros...its not dat deep

Obi all d way...win or lose

Me I dey very okay o. Infact I am living a better life than Obi children and I am not capping.

Whether Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, or any one of them lose, life will continue normally. So I don’t understand what you’re saying.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Me I dey very okay o. Infact I am living a better life than Obi children and I am not capping.

Whether Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, or any one of them lose, life will continue normally. So I don’t understand what you’re saying.

Nairaland Billionaire. Rest

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by DMerciful(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rope tie fowl leg, you catch the fowl to remive the rope. Fowl dey shout say you wan kill am
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Tell the billionaires to stop disgracing himself biko

The show of shame of Obi is worrisome

The embarrassment is too much

It's so embarrassing
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by LegendHero(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Nairaland Billionaire. Rest

Lol
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Afamed: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
SUG gathering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
SUG gathering

So much pain for an urchin

Try to take Ibuprofen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by JOemmy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wow this is really massive so the other threads urchins were busy posting were pictures of when the campaign was yet to commence?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by DGOODLYF: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Bros....i dont think so....no body lives better dan Obi children dat will be here on jumping from one obi related thread to anoda....dats why you are paid urchins ...its not dat deep..

After election,
Obi will b fyn
Other contestant will b fyn...
Think about your life as a Nigerian after election and stop hailing those dat are oppressing you...
No b fight na advice

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by LegendHero(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Bros....i dont think so....no body lives better dan Obi children dat will be here on jumping from one obi related thread to anoda....dats why you are paid urchins ...its not dat deep..

After election,
Obi will b fyn
Other contestant will b fyn...
Think about your life as a Nigerian after election and stop hailing those dat are oppressing you...
No b fight na advice

Lol so everyone wey dey Nairaland broke?

Walahi I live better than Obi children. Abi no be same Obi kids wey no get car or house at almost 30 years?

Where I work currently, that Obi pikin wey be failed actor no fey pass the interview.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by DGOODLYF: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol so everyone wey dey Nairaland broke?

Walahi I live better than Obi children. Abi no be same Obi kids wey no get car or house at almost 30 years?

Where I work currently, that Obi pikin wey be failed actor no fey pass the interview.
Bros leave lamba for d boys. ..Nobody said you are broke....
At least if you can afford your 3 times meal a day...but you know there are more to life dan dat...
You dont need to convince me...its just an advice

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by ElSudani: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by ElSudani: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

When you're done Wailing. Wipe your nose

Nice naming ceremony, isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by fortunez1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Massive crowd
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElSudani:

Nice naming ceremony, isn't it?

You can delete your propaganda pictures now.

It's really painful for you guys this period

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by deji17: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Igbo Union Meeting.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by kingthreat(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nsobu Nsobu association of Ekiti state. I greet una

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Nijablast: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Here are pictures from Peter Obi and Labour party Presidential Campaign Rally in Ekiti state.

Ekiti State thanks so much. We appreciate you all for coming out to support our incoming President H.E Peter Obi.
Show us the video cheesy grin

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1611025714106757120?t=6d4FTKOqn70Q-kNhTLMFOw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

Stop repeating the same comment on every threads that concerns PO. It only reveals ur absence of sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.