Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State (57552 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by UnfairLife7(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2023
melviniyke2002:
10k paid agent......man shall not live by small change alone.......
Hahahahaha

Chinedu it is no longer 30k ba

U don reduce am go 10k

Maybe next month go be 2k

Hahahahaha
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by UnfairLife7(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2023
boldtruthalways:

How.much were you paid to be dropping this garbage in every post. Get a life.
1k monthly

Do you have something else to say?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Tife2088(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2023
lmao, those people I am seeing are hunger motherfucker ....
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by HRprof: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

Sincerely speaking i honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Sorry for the pains Peter Obi is cursing you.
Sorry for the embarrassment and I beg you not to jump inside LAGOON. Is very painful I understand your feelings.
I will advise you to get shock absorber before February election E GET WHY

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Allisgud: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2023
julaion:
Wailer grin
don't worry,the undecided,not voting, undisclosed will decide for obi by 25th
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Shaev7(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

PrinceofLagos, biko come see how una blooda dey embarrass himself for all him naming ceremony campaign

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I pity you feeling for a politician in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by OyinO: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2023
The man fit president. The others look like monsters. Let us experience real change. Nigeria doesn't belong to the North and West. If the country must remain together as one indivisible sovereign entity, then let someone like Peter Obi rule us for once. The others have fooled, used and abused us for donkey years now. We are entitled to real and positive change.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by JAGS001(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Ekiti people went to collect their own share from idi Igbo LP campaign mobilization funds grin
The crowd that came for my daughter naming ceremony plenty pass this hullabaloo campaign of Peter Obi despite all the mobilization funds shared grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by onyibest2k(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2023
feel for who has put your generation in poverty then weep for you drug lord tinubu mentally challenged man
Ofunaofu:

Feel for yourself instead
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by onyibest2k(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2023
peter obi for president
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Marcobos12: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Jones4190:

secondary school class room will be perfect for him

Let me tell you and you fellow thiefnubus that if Tinubu get up to 5000 vote from port Harcourt he should be declared the winner. I didn't go to the rally but was busy mobilising my ward for PVC collection and we are go to give 100% of our vote to Obi. Just come to port Harcourt and ask the first ten people you see on your way who they will vote for. That is when you will know that Rivers State is fully obedient.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Jones4190(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Marcobos12:

Let me tell you and you fellow thiefnubus that if Tinubu get up to 5000 vote from port Harcourt he should be declared the winner. I didn't go to the rally but was busy mobilising my ward for PVC collection and we are go to give 100% of our vote to Obi. Just come to port Harcourt and ask the first ten people you see on your way who they will vote for. That is when you will know that Rivers State is fully obedient.
online handle mop with chest beating, obi will still not win,
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by bentenny(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2023
saintrow1:

Describing Obidients, Fani kayode said:

"These are angry people who crawl out from under the rocks, go on social media and vent their anger.

.....but I can tell u half of them don’t make the population of voters with PVC.”

you are one of them that fani kayode is referring too. grin grin grin
you are one of the bitter leaf member grin grin grin
You finally reduced your laborious epistles to approachable sentences! cheesy
I'm impressed! grin

That means you are learning and probably redeemable....just try and recover your lost senses and maybe you can be saved from entering yabasouth grin

However,its worth noting that you now quote FFK forgetting he once lambasted and taunted your balablu paymaster and you labelled him an Ip.ob grin

Now he is in your good books and probably a full Yoruba in your ridiculously entrapped mindset,his sins are now forgiven!grin

You are making reference to an unstable man way anywhere belle dey face nah where e dey go....and you believe every trash that he says despite his previous mockery of tinubu..una too mumu no be small grin

When I said urchins have a disconnected brain,I had you in mind when I made that statement! grin

Keep up with less shalaye and I might manage to engage you to see if there is more to recover from the maggot that has infiltrated your cranium cool

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Heffalump(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

.....you better feel for yourself and your demented old fool
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Badoophobia(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yesterday's crowd turnout @ the State pavilion was just too poor!!! TeamObi should try more!!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by Poleski: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This is so embarrassing

Peter Obi is a successful businessman and a billionaire. He can survive any bad condition of Nigeria comfortablely and you won't!

He's not desperate to be president like the two criminals. He's doing this to help you poor dumbasses, irrespective of your party affiliation, tribe, or religion.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State by leofab(f): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol even with the free bus and 2k, they still couldn’t get up to 1000 people for their campaign rally.

If Peter Obi gets 5000 votes in the presidential election in Ekiti, then INEC should declare him winner.

Like I always tell Obiidiots, Tinubu will get more votes in the SouthEast than what Obi will get in the SW.

They will soon go and do another poll that will say Obi will win 60% of Ekiti because they are Christian state. They are deluded and believing their own lies.

Below is the 360 video view of the rally:

https://twitter.com/tanimolakolade/status/1611031252869734402?s=46&t=Wdss1-QjSIhwpBJzwChMwQ
you didn’t use this same energy to post Tinubu tally in imo state .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.