Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. (3909 Views)

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Jcob(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
Don't know if anybody would be able to help my friend as he is on the verge of committing suicide.

The babe came to his house last weekend to enjoy herself for 2 days (Friday - Sunday). They had the best trips in and out of the room. On Sunday, my friend saw her girlfriend to the bus stop where she was expected to board a bus home.

Around 10:00pm in the night, she called to tell him she landed home safely. . . . . and that she can not wait to see him again. My friend developed stomach ache in the midnight and had to rush to his friend's house which is a street away. On getting there, he heard someone exclaiming like his babe. Out of curiousity he went to the other side of the room to get a good view. Alas! It was the madam that said she arrived home safely.

Out of love my friend pulled down the door but could not do anything as he stood dumbfounded.

The painful thing is that he just gave the girl N450,000 to start a mini supermarket a week ago and he so much love her.

He's yet to recover from the shock.

Nairalanders help him out.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by 195(f): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
NIGERIAN WOMEN LADIES SHOULD I TALK grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by MMM2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
op
can u give me d girl's fone since u dont what 2 collect ur own
angry
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hmmmn!OP, u write nollywood script?
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
What else does he want? He's been slapped in the face, let him move on.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by prettyjulie(f): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
Anyway dat is so painful but he has got to move ahead with his life though it is so difficult,thank God it is just a girlfriend not a wife because am sure he would have killed himself  Anyway dat is so painful but he has got to move ahead with his life though it is so difficult,thank God it is just a girlfriend not a wife because am sure he would have killed himself
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by nawfia(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
@OP , Your friend should beg the girl to forgive him and take him back, since dats obviously what your dumb skull wants to hear, u caught a girl pants down and you are here seeking for advice on what to do, smh, jobless id.iots prolling on nl,
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
Now I know people are wicked.
@OP, collect the #450,000 back before dumping her ooo
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by xynerise: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
@poster. Just tell ur friend shitt happens.
@nawfia. Who go beg each other? If d guy beg her that means he should be ready for part 2. And d gal should also be ready to get rap.ed by 10 men.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Exponental(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lucky him, gf nt wife.
450k is d sacrifice 4 nt marrying an enemy. He gat 2 move on.
Talk 2 Wale Adenuga, a gd script 4 superstory.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Exponental(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lucky him, gf nt wife.
450k is d sacrifice 4 nt marrying an enemy. He gat 2 move on.
Talk 2 Wale Adenuga, a gd script 4 superstory.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
I think not. Infact I violently refuse to agree with you. He lost his GF to his friend and you call him lucky? (Actually I am only pissed off about the money)
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Osama10(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
Just tell her to refund the 450k back no hard feelings. wink
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by coogar: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jcob:

nairalanders should help him out? how?
we should donate 450k and give it to your friend so he can give it to another hood rat all over again?
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jcob:

Don't know if anybody would be able to help my friend as he is on the verge of committing suicide.

The babe came to his house last weekend to enjoy herself for 2 days (Friday - Sunday). They had the best trips in and out of the room. On Sunday, my friend saw her girlfriend to the bus stop where she was expected to board a bus home.

Around 10:00pm in the night, she called to tell him she landed home safely. . . . . and that she can not wait to see him again.[size=18pt] My friend developed stomach ache in the midnight and had to rush to his friend's house which is a street away.[/size] On getting there, he heard someone exclaiming like his babe. Out of curiousity he went to the other side of the room to get a good view. Alas! It was the madam that said she arrived home safely.

Out of love my friend pulled down the door but could not do anything as he stood dumbfounded.

The painful thing is that he just gave the girl N450,000 to start a mini supermarket a week ago and he so much love her.

Nice SCRIPT! But in this movie, NEXT time the ACTOR develops a stomach ache, he should run to a PHARMACY!

Apart from that little flaw i noticed in BOLD, this movie would really really SELL! undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by coogar: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Nice SCRIPT! But in this movie, NEXT time the ACTOR develops a stomach ache, he should run to a PHARMACY!

Apart from that little flaw i noticed in BOLD, this movie would really really SELL! undecided undecided undecided

so pharmacy shops open till 10pm in nigeria? huh?
i am not saying the original poster is saying the truth but the flaw you noticed is no flaw. . . . .it's the perfect scenario in nigeria.
most shops close before 6pm. . . .on a sunday, they probably don't open at all.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jcob:

Around 10:00pm in the night, she called to tell him she landed home safely. . . . . and that she can not wait  to see him again. My friend developed stomach ache  in the midnight and had to rush to his friend's house which is a street away. On getting there, he heard someone exclaiming like his babe. [size=15pt]Out of curiousity he went to the other side of the room to get a good view. Alas! It was the madam that said she arrived home safely.[/size]

Also point out to the DIRECTOR of the movie, that people making love should switch off lights or at least pull the curtains down!  angry SH[i]I[/i]T!
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

so pharmacy shops open till 10pm in nigeria? huh?
i am not saying the original poster is saying the truth but the flaw you noticed is no flaw. . . . .it's the perfect scenario in nigeria.
most shops close before 6pm. . . .on a sunday, they probably don't open at all.

True!
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
hmmm
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by pendo89(f): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
53%
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

53%

angry angry Why 53%? Should have been lower! angry grin
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by pendo89(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
oops sorry meant 5.3%
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

oops sorry meant 5.3%
Ouch! Too low! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by pendo89(f): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Arrrgh,last and final attempt.

35% smiley
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by otokx(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
quite funny
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

Arrrgh,last and final attempt.

35% smiley
wink wink
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Lax75(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ Poster,

Was he taking a nap down there? Bad idea, he will die of skunk gas!
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by pendo89(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^eeeeeeeww
disgusting
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Lax75(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ Pendo89,

I know right? This was a confession by a wolee that we (W.A.W.) apprehended. Bunch of vagabonds and savages. I will pray for them.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jcob:

Around 10:00pm in the night, she called to tell him she landed home safely. . . . . and that she can not wait to see him again. My friend developed stomach ache in the midnight and had to rush to his friend's house which is a street away. On getting there, he heard someone exclaiming like his babe. Out of curiousity he went to the other side of the room to get a good view. Alas! It was the madam that said she arrived home safely.

the most important thing he has to do is collect is 450k back!!!
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by pendo89(f): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lax75:

@ Pendo89,

I know right? This was a confession by a wolee that we (W.A.W.) apprehended. Bunch of vagabonds and savages. I will pray for them.

grin grin @ WAW.I suck at fights.I acknowledge defeat very first for peace sake so I cant make a good warrior.
An Ombudsman role suits me. But am with you in 'spirit' lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. / Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner / Chai...what I Saw In My Kitchen Shock Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.