Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (28335 Views)

Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2023
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7511552/gazelle-gagaraga-tinubu-suffers-gaffe#119748003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE

Speaking to supporters in Edo State on Thursday, Mr Tinubu said his vision is to “turn so called yahoo yahoo boys into in manufacturing and creation of than being gazelle gagaraga.”

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1611135225215475713?t=keUbou5UGIL4ZGJ9Ybkrnw&s=19

The man is mentally challenged. Should be receiving care and not contesting for any office

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by musazulyadain: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2023
I don't understand!
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Moses86(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
BritishAirways:
rallies cost alot nowadays grin
lol he should have known before contesting...who sabi dis ciwon sowora sef lmfao
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Dominique come and defend this video...

I guess this one is 6yrs old.

3 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.
crap as usual

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by thinkmoney(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

Gazelle garagara is streetwisely very correct .
This guy, u need help.
Just imagine your inner self leaving yourself and looking from outside at yourself how you manage against all logic and decency to keep supporting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Mindlog: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

All you do is to roam around like a mad man on nairaland posting senseless comments

Don't blame him, man has to eat and got bills to pay....so he has to show engagement as his pay depends on it cheesy
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu is a complete waste... See disgrace.

Magnoliaa, please show Egbon this video, he go pick race join Obidient.

3 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by musazulyadain: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Odin13 post=119763783]Tinubu lost it since 2017.. when concern elders pleaded with him to shelve his ambition for an eastern president

Whatever you see the Yoruba god doing today is senile..

A god that has lost it .. both mentally and spiritual..
yet been worshipped by some Yoruba people .. wetin we no go see for this people.. and Dey funny act .. is seeing this Sophisticators trying hard to sell their dumb god to Nigerians ..

Believing they can lobbby the northern islam with a Muslim Muslim ticket ..

Yet this people pushing for Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria .. do parade themselves as elites grin

Yorub people sef..

Say only what know and avoid that which you don't have the knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by sircatherine45(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2023
silibaba:

They are too much on nairaland. Funny enough, most of them are running admission stuff for JAKPA purpose.

The total number of urchins in nairaland no pass 10. They are using several accounts to create an effect that they are many. One urchin have like 20 accounts to troll.

By the more they troll, the more they become useless.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Daniego(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Throwback post=119764005]I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.

New recruit. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Allisgud: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu don chase all the skitmaker out of market
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

Yes, it's correct to people domiciled in Aro psychiatric hospital
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2023
I just taya for this Ibkayee uncle.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by DaveHarry(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Which street sland is "gazelle gagaraga"?
It's not even only sowore sef
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by millionboi(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

you will chop shit and still be okay with it.....tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by silibaba: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

The total number of urchins in nairaland no pass 10. They are using several accounts to create an effect that they are many. One urchin have like 20 accounts to troll.

By the more they troll, the more they become useless.

This is an eye opener for me
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Tito24: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

this is not even a defect

He just improvised with words

This is how people start slangs

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by CheapHomes1: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
DaveHarry:

It's not even only sowore sef

Which street slang is "gazelle gagaraga"?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Originalsly: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
CalabarPikin:

I saw a video somewhere they asked this man to test microphone, baba begin use tongue to lick mic.....oga how naaa..

That's what you heard.... how can you expect him to talk into the mic if he heard them ask him to taste the mic?? ... oga how naaa?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Emola12(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Those people wey dey in side self dey laff am buh him think say nah better thin in dey talk hmmm ...... I pity those people wey wan vote dis useless Man
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
SlavaUkraini:
And his Ūrchins are even more senseless than the Drug Baron...

Especially those of them in Nairaland.

And they will never see anything wrong about this man....
May God help us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Enyimbamercedes: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
[b][/b]
Throwback:

A speech defect is far different from brain deterioration. Stop trying to defend what is obviously a man whose brain is disconnected from his tongue.

Somebody that cannot conceive and convey sentences fluently will now conceive “complex infrastructural development”?

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Igboslayer:
Obi the Snollygoster don stylishly suspend rally too just 7 weeks to the general election, they now send their wives on town hall engagements while banking on OBJ endorsement.

The initial gragra of 1 million man match Igbo traders were organizing among themselves have since fizzle out. We told them about structure, they say they are the structure, make we see their performance na.
another nairaland olodo don yarn gibberish

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by royalfly(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

U are wicked.. if money will make u grow sense, I pray u av it

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Olaolex: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Olaolex: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Chief urchin on the beat
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Eriggs: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
grin

Sowore hasn't organized even one rally

Why?
Politics na him mate?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by ibkayee(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I just taya for this Ibkayee uncle.
I don’t know this man from anywhere

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Levels1(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Odin13:
Tinubu lost it since 2017.. when concern elders pleaded with him to shelve his ambition for an eastern president

Whatever you see the Yoruba god doing today is senile..

A god that has lost it .. both mentally and spiritual..
yet been worshipped by some Yoruba people .. wetin we no go see for this people.. and Dey funny act .. is seeing this Sophisticators trying hard to sell their dumb god to Nigerians ..

Believing they can lobbby the northern islam with a Muslim Muslim ticket ..

Yet this people pushing for Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria .. do parade themselves as elites grin

Yorub people sef..

It will soon clear for your face as election draw by.

Tinubu is the awaiting incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria even obitObit himself knew this fact

Tinubu is from majority as such is an advantage to us

Obituary is from the small dot as such minority.

Next life I hope he will choose wisely which tribe he will come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by rickyrex(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Make hypertention no kill tinubu when inec result oppose his dream of being the president
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Saintinoo(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol grin

Bu on a serious note eh, if no be yahoo boys eh dis country for still dy cave age ( don’t get me wrong)

Majority of the buy and sell, especially the expensive and most expensive ones na yahoo Boys dy buy am.
Take Edo state for example, if not yahoo boys, na local ppl for full edit state ( everybody is local der) not only edo state.

Why dem no go do yahoo+, u gv dem job?

Anybody wer dy graduate from sch cus still carry white cola job for mind say as em grad em go get job, make em just know say na dead on arrival reasoning be dat.

Na all dis tins boys see, say no cun jump into the street.

Well I no blame government, dem go package same lies gv cititzens, citizens being so foooolish go buy the lie.

When Nigerians suffa for another 8 years (16 years total) then them go start to they reason well, but for now everybody dy catch cruise.

God for bid I sell my ryts for peanuts.

And you don't know that those expensive buying destroys the economy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town / Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.