Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (28337 Views)

Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by kk2027: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by TheChameleon: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.

Great post! I am very happy it is on the first page!
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by KanuSE: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

Gazelle garagara is streetwisely very correct .

You're not making any sense.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by blowjohn(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Sowore always attacking his opponents.

This is someone we shud vote for btw.

But he insults too much
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Light78: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.

You are a Bigot.

Why did you involve Peter Obi into the conversation?

Why didn't you include Atiku or Kwankwasan?

You are a bigot.

You will rot in deepest part of hell.

You claim to clean up someone's mess, but involving another innocent candidate.

Sowore, a Yoruba man was the one blasting Tinubu, but you decide to face Peter Obi.

Coward!
I am half Yoruba and half Hausa. Yorubas are just too jealous and I hate that.

Some Nigerians are cursed.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Light78: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

You are a Bigot.

You are a bigot.

You will rot in deepest part of hell if you don't channel your anger to the right person.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Benitoh:
For the fact that Nigeria allowed tinubus name to appear in the ballot makes Nigerian look extremely stupid before eyes of the whole world.

Nigeria will forever be backward if they miss the opportunity to vote Peter obi as the president.
You give Nigerians too much credit. A people who voted in a coup plotter? Not just a coup ousting a military regime but a coup ousting a democratically elected government. If Nigerians could do that then they can make the most illogical and stupid of decisions.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JOemmy(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol grin

Bu on a serious note eh, if no be yahoo boys eh dis country for still dy cave age ( don’t get me wrong)

Majority of the buy and sell, especially the expensive and most expensive ones na yahoo Boys dy buy am.
Take Edo state for example, if not yahoo boys, na local ppl for full edit state ( everybody is local der) not only edo state.

Why dem no go do yahoo+, u gv dem job?

Anybody wer dy graduate from sch cus still carry white cola job for mind say as em grad em go get job, make em just know say na dead on arrival reasoning be dat.

Na all dis tins boys see, say no cun jump into the street.

Well I no blame government, dem go package same lies gv cititzens, citizens being so foooolish go buy the lie.

When Nigerians suffa for another 8 years (16 years total) then them go start to they reason well, but for now everybody dy catch cruise.

God for bid I sell my ryts for peanuts.

There's more money in the tech industry than yahoo yahoo work two young nigerians recently sold their platform futterwave for over $250m no yahoo yahoo or ritual money can give you that kind of money.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Otunbakayce: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You mean ihordspy?

There's a reason he's a zombie.
Yes, he is a zombie indeed.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by g4gerald: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

I believe those who knew him from his university days [/b]and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as [b]Peter Obi’s
Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

Remove Peter Obi from that nonsense you wrote there, if urchins finish talking without mentioning Peter Obi, they will never be satisfied.
And what do you mean by 'those who know Tinubu from his university days', which university are you talking about? Even the Chicago university he claimed to have attended has said they don't have any record of him attending the school, except you're telling us that you're one of his classmates we're looking for, then we'll be happy that we have finally found one.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Mindcure: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2023
CalabarPikin:
My anger are with urchins clapping for him whenever he talk nonsense.
This man need rest seriously.
I saw a video somewhere they asked this man to test microphone, baba begin use tongue to lick mic.....oga how naaa..
the need sanitize that mic afterwards
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by coins501(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

You be big m.u.m.u I swear grin cheesy
Like can you hear yourself at all? I only hope you're being paid properly or you stand to benefit well if he wins if not someday you'll look back and agree with me. Lol streetwise ���
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by jcross19: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

you the definition of urchin!!!
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by BlueDuck: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol grin

Bu on a serious note eh, if no be yahoo boys eh dis country for still dy cave age ( don’t get me wrong)

Majority of the buy and sell, especially the expensive and most expensive ones na yahoo Boys dy buy am.
Take Edo state for example, if not yahoo boys, na local ppl for full edit state ( everybody is local der) not only edo state.

Anybody wer dy graduate from sch cus still carry white cola job for mind say as em grad em go get job, make em just know say na dead on arrival reasoning be dat.

Well I no blame government, dem go package same lies gv cititzens, citizens being so foooolish go buy the lie.

When Nigerians suffa for another 8 years (16 years total) then them go start to they reason well, but for now everybody dy catch cruise.

Even if naija people suffer for 600 years they can never reason well. Most of them will still collect 'free' 30k from people like Tinubu to sharply chop eba, fvk ashawo and continue the suffer
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Masterclass32: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
"Bulaba", "umbrelatta", " gazelle gagaraga".

This man will not kill Nigerians with content. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Roboto11: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Chips, that is gadgets and all that.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Throwback: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Light78:

You are a Bigot.

You are a bigot.

You will rot in deepest part of hell if you don't channel your anger to the right person.

Because you are running away from his feminine voice, that makes me a bigot?

Your head is filled with coconut water.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Excessive drug intake is affecting tinubu

Take it or not..

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Throwback: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2023
g4gerald:

Remove Peter Obi from that nonsense you wrote there, if urchins finish talking without mentioning Peter Obi, they will never be satisfied.
And what do you mean by 'those who know Tinubu from his university days', which university are you talking about? Even the Chicago university he claimed to have attended has said they don't have any record of him attending the school, except you're telling us that you're one of his classmates we're looking for, then we'll be happy that we have finally found one.

It is obvious you are living in a cave if you think Tinubu who finished gallantly with 1st class from the Chicago State University, and has been recognised and acknowledged the many times jobless layabouts like yourself have wasted funds like Reno Omokri to investigate what is not found wanting, can be compared to an olodo GCE like Obi who could not tender his 2nd class lower result to INEC.

Mumu want to compare a 1st class accountant who worked in many multinational firms, with a local champion that could not upgrade Onitsha not to talk of Anambra economy.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Honjoshy4u: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

This one sanity corrupt pass Tinubu own.
If you don't see anything wrong in the baloo baluu. Speach then, you're a bigger problem to humanity and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by GoodIsGod: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Is Sowore still contesting? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder how many votes the goat will get in all states grin grin grin grin

Always throwing tantrums like a kid grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu throws more tantrums than Sowore. What would you compare Tinubu to. An Old Fool?
Why must you behave like a gazelle gagaraga
undecided

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by coins501(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Oh shut up
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Mayeldah(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

So don't you think it is unwise to elect a man with congenital speech disorders? imagine this man at UN conference where world leaders are sitted spitting jargons and incomprehensible words. Obi's tone of voice is not a defect, please note this.

Tinubu should bow out and rest, Presidency is not a reward system for senile old men.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by lordimmaogidi(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol grin

[b][/b]Majority of the buy and sell, especially the expensive and most expensive ones na yahoo Boys dy buy am.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Goddyrichie(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol grin

true talk bro some people Dey curse yahoo guys on this platform I just Dey look them if no b yahoo money 4 no Dey outside cuz d government no care about us they care about they’re pocket and family and work no Dey

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by silentshots: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

All this English yet no coherence like baba bala blu

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by silentshots: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Imagine Tinubu go misyarn about Putin, Biden, or XI Jinping in an international conference grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by TheGift: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
grin

Sowore hasn't organized even one rally

Why?

How does that affect the fact that Tinubu has lost it?

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by TheGift: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

No be only congenital. Someones speech is being impaired due to obvious health and aging issues and you are here talking about voice texture and tone.

Keep comparing oranges and apples so that you can sleep bette at night.

Keep on deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Princeyoungd2: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Permit me to say you are a very stupid idiot. A very stupid fool at that.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by TenQ: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
grin

Sowore hasn't organized even one rally

Why?
Money or sponsors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Princeyoungd2: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
royalfly:

U are wicked.. if money will make u grow sense, I pray u av it

If money is not enough and silver and gold is required I will complete it.
This is the height of wickedness to humanity.
You can imagine the impetus to defend nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Declares Two-Day Warning Strike Over Effects Of Subsidy Removal / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / Border Closure Bites Hard On Rice, Textile Shops In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.