Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (28333 Views)

Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2023
ibkayee:

I don’t know this man from anywhere
grin

I thought you're from the Amoda Ogunlere family in Iragbiji, Osun State.

3 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Eriggs: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Otunbakayce:
See that slowpoke up there saying gazelle garagara is correct street wise.

Urchins are irredeemable!
U no get liver to quote or mention d moniker, make wotowoto touch ur body. Coward wey dey open mouth abuse, chest beater

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by VULCAN(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2023
That you are not in the leastashamed of the bull you type can only be a clear sign of your deprived and depraved background.

lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

Gazelle garagara is streetwisely very correct .
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Eriggs:
U no get liver to quote or mention d moniker, make wotowoto touch ur body. Coward wey dey open mouth abuse, chest beater
Felix Terungwa Dav A.K.A MANABBQGRILLS, I really enjoy it when you cry.

Cry more make I use am baff.

4 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by obyrich(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.
Festus Keyamo will disagree with you on this.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by dominique(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Domini.que come and defend this video...

I guess this one is 6yrs old.

You're still in pains that a six month video wasn't pushed to front-page to make you happy. If you cannot differentiate between a video of less than 24 hours and a stale six months video, then you're not half as smart as I give you credit for
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by ibkayee(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
grin

I thought you're from the Amoda Ogunlere family in Iragbiji, Osun State.
Osun state ko

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by marlow1962(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Saintinoo:

And you don't know that those expensive buying destroys the economy?

The citizens are comfortable wit it ,so make everybody suffer am.
Cus if u talk, na same ur fellow citizens go tell u “ go and sit down, na only u dy suffa, we are in dis together “
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by ibkayee(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

Yes, it's correct to people domiciled in Aro psychiatric hospital

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Originalsly: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

Speech/tongue issue affects one's ability to pronounce words correctly
and absolutely nothing to do with speaking gibberish/nonsense. Did he speak gibberish when he was a young vibrant Governor?

I really thought the Emperor's New Clothes was a fairy tale.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by africandollar: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
It's another hit back-to-back! grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2023
dominique:

You're still in pains that a six month video wasn't pushed to front-page to make you happy. If you cannot differentiate between a video of less than 24 hours and a stale six months video, then you're not half as smart as I give you credit for
Still in pains? Lol, Domi, nor make me laugh abeg. grin

I called you here to defend the truckload of bullshit our new skit maker is giving us.

Nothing more. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by drsibz66(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.

Please shut up and have some dignity in your self. Even if you paid to defend tinubu defend him with sense by just keeping quite . IF YOU ARE EDUCATED YOU WILL KNOW THAT THOSE INCOHERENT, MEANING LESS WORDS ARE ALL FEATURES OF DETERIORATING MENTAL CAPACITY DUE TO AGE AND SENESCENCE.

Even if he had the capacity to grow economy before. Know now that he has lost . Age takes us all back to childhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by LaconicINC: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2023
ablejesus26:

The guy don finish him life with Colorado grin
Say No to hard drugs.

Long term effects of taking drugs in his youth, won't be surprised if he still sniffs drugs at old age

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2023
ibkayee:

Osun state ko
Yes ke. grin

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Saintinoo(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:

The citizens are comfortable wit it ,so make everybody suffer am.
Cus if u talk, na same ur fellow citizens go tell u “ go and sit down, na only u dy suffa, we are in dis together “

They don't know, in USA where economics work, you will pay almost 40 percent tax on luxury goods, that is done to discourage buying expensive things and save the economy.

But in Nigeria, they will ask you, if it is your money.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Franchise21(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

I'm not surprised this is coming from you. The virus has infected your brain also. So go on and be disgracing both your ancestors and your generations unborn

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by billyG(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Bros,this is brain degeneration abeg.even madmen they speak constructive english well.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by fcbelle72(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2023
SlavaUkraini:
And his Ūrchins are even more senseless than the Drug Baron...

Especially those of them in Nairaland.
They are all mad ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by DruLamar10(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Ganduje always laugh at him ���
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by ablejesus26(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2023
LaconicINC:

Long term effects of taking drugs in his youth, won't be surprised if he still sniffs drugs at old age

Ofcus He is still doing hard drugs,is it not very obvious undecided
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by onuman: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

But be truthful to yourself: will you accept Tinubu as he is for your leader in case of war, or are you not campaigning for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as president via Tinubu?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by fcbelle72(f): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Is Sowore still contesting? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder how many votes the goat will get in all states grin grin grin grin

Always throwing tantrums like a kid grin grin grin grin grin
... His vote will be more valued than that of the millions useless urchins like you,who will vote for that useless peepee old fool called Tinubu

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
fcbelle72:
... His vote will be more valued than that of the millions useless urchins like you,who will vote for that useless peepee old fool called Tinubu
Thank you dear. grin

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Otunbakayce:
See that slowpoke up there saying gazelle garagara is correct street wise.

Urchins are irredeemable!
You mean ihordspy?

There's a reason he's a zombie.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Apophenia24k: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Streetwise correct ?

I would never be poor in my life don't want to see my kids one day defending stupidity just so they could eat

Every reasonable person will say amen to this prayer..

Those guys are raised by the worst parents in Nigeria.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by tofolo(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

The guy is becoming SENILE and you are here supporting mediocrity cry
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by udemzyudex(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Keep deceiving yourself, because you went to the same school with him and you noticed all this.

You think this is all about speech/tongue issue? You're just trying to cover this up and it won't work.

He does this in all his campaigns and you're saying it is a tongue issue? Do you know what tongue issue is? Not being able to pronounce some words well it has nothing to do with saying something different from what you're trying to explain.

Putting two disjointed statement into one sentence has nothing to do with speech/tongue issue,no dey cap.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by marlow1962(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Saintinoo:

They don't know, in USA where economics work, you will pay almost 40 percent tax on luxury goods, that is done to discourage buying expensive things and save the economy.

But in Nigeria, they will ask you, if it is your money.

Nigerians nva see anytin.
Ontop of dat, average nigerian is still reaping off his fellow average Nigerian
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Jack005(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Gibberish as usual from Tinubu urchins. No matter what the drug lord does,you sycophantic elements must lick his frail dried ass.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Why won't it be correct when your brain has been replaced with Tinubu's urine?
lhordspy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies / My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.