Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68644 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Klinee:
If it's possible for me to kill all the gays on Earth I will gladly obliged to that.
Bible made clear to us in Leviticus 20:13 "if a man lyed sexually with fellow man as he is with a woman, both men shall be put to death, their blood will be upon them".
God will punish all you sons and daughters of devil with mark of beast on your forehead pretending to be speaking for God while deceiving and lying against God.
But you cannot, you cannot even kill a chicken let alone another human.. coward! grin social.media tough guy! What your dumb ass do not know is that these gay men are still men with men's strenghts if not even stronger than your weak coward bones, try harrassing a gay man one day on YOUR OWN without your fellow gay hating mob and see if you would make it home in one piece that day..

Your useless unexistence dumb and deaf God who cannot even speak, hear for herself or defend herself hence idiots like you defends, speaks and fights for her should get you backwards fools from poverty first. grin God that cannot make boko haramites, hunger, starvations, malaria, pneumonia and colera killing innocent children in nigeria disappear, God that hides from his so called people and worshippers, the God that cannot walk, talk nor be seen. grin

You need to get your brainwashed head outta your butthole and start thinking rationally..

Your bloody lying contradictory so called bible also tells you hyporcrites to love thy neighbor as yourselves. grin i am guessing a gay man is not included in your neighbor you should love.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
Errr... i don't understand this your writtings, could you please explain further?. undecided you may have made some mistakes with your words..

U were asking how many gay people in Africa am i prepared to killed personally then i answered if I'm the one that killed the gay right activist in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingyakos:

U were asking how many gay people in Africa am i prepared to killed personally then i answered if I'm the one that killed the gay right activist in Kenya.
Right! I get it! but you are not, are you? that indicates that you cannot and would not kill an innocent human just because they are gay.

Did you know that these gay men are still men with men's strenght. Some of them are even stronger than most so call straight men. cheesy if you confront them alone they d beat the fork outta you. This is why one gay man is ussually mobbed by more than one coward.

I ve watched a gay man kick boxed a group of men tryna mob him gave one of his attackers a bloody nose.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by achimendy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oblongata:
Not good! No human deserves to die!!!

I can’t imagine someone hating me just because I love the opposite sex. We are not wired the same way…and we must learn to tolerate each other.

#HumanlifeMatters!

Madam/Oga bobrisky sha no enter Kenya for now

I don't support killing him ,but don't encourage gay stuff, that shit irritates.

Secondly this is Africa, we don't encourage such.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Stupid

Your Ancestors had gays and they were acceptable in the society....

You do not even know your history as a black man which is the Reason why you think gays are Demonic...

Your brains are dull , undeveloped and retard.

Few more years from now I will see what you will do when Africa gets their sexual orientations together again stupid ....

Gays and lesbian's will live happily in Africa soon ...

You must be mentally disabled to think people with a different sexual orientation are demonic...

Do you even know what demonic means?

Demonic means gays ass like you how do you derive pleasure from your fellow gender you have erection for your fellow gender spits on you! We are in this world to multiply can you have a baby when your gay partner sleeps with you? What then are you guys practicing if not evil retarded gay ass go hide your self in shame because who ever or which ever family you come from your worthless, come walk on the streets and advocate for gays see your self ending up like your fellow Kenyan gay ass stupid fool!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
Right! I get it! but you are not, are you? that indicates that you cannot and would not kill an innocent human just because they are gay.

Did you know that these gay men are still men with men's strenght. Some of them are even stronger than most so call straight men. cheesy if you confront them alone they d beat the fork outta you. This is why one gay man is ussually mobbed by more than one coward.

I ve watched a gay man kick boxed a group of men tryna mob him gave one of his attackers a bloody nose.
He dint really meet the right squad he’s gonna die like the Kenyan gay slave that just died
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin bhahahahaha there the damaged brain lunatic goes again with his futile drivelings..now listen to me you hapless beetle dung...your dolt IQ is lower than that of a roach....and I won't give a piece of shit like you any chance to breathe again!!!

You came from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ your progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ you the offspring can't escape that reality as your fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits you and invariably you would end your hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!! cheesy
your defiled anus must really be envious of this filth that comes out of your fingers.

Your penmanship is as unorganized as your mother's undies.
Your diss construction is like a choir singing out of rhythm. Now remove your hands from your partner's zipper and use both hands to type.

Sperm quzzler grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

I've always used my spit on your butthole. How could you not remember this? Oh, I forgot, your original brain disengaged from your cracked skull when you dropped out from your whorish momma butthole...

Bastard son of a million street dogs.
we've always known you're gay so no big revelation there.

What is newsworthy is that your brain is still as deformed as your sexual orientation.

You're what we call nature's purge
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dukeofotukpo:

He dint really meet the right squad he’s gonna die like the Kenyan gay slave that just died
precisely, they are ussually in squads, why? Because they are cowards.. why don't they ever attack a gay man individually? cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:

Ok
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by SodiumValproate: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Did he die?
I can't remember... grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you who you know or don't know. I asked Do you think that gays are tolerant?

What would I base my thinking or assessment on? Stop asking useless question, Mr.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

God can't be mocked

The only act that made God to destroy the world the 2nd time talking about Sodom and Gomorah is because of gay.
Bible made clear also that the world will be destroyed the 3rd time with fire and brimstone when men become lover of themselves likewise the women.
Gay is most deadliest act on Earth which bring anger and wrath of God on Earth. Killing gays will help to limit the rate at which they convert others which in turn extend the time span of the Earth existence. Therefore, to save the world gays should be killed.
Gayism is detrimental to God and humanity, so no doubt about they deserve to be killed.
I get annoyed seeing people using God to object killing of gays, this people are deadly elements who are supposed to be dead.
God will keep punishing the gays and the pro gays, they all shall die like this.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Asswipemod: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
pokipoki:
. Did you just threaten bobrisky and James Brown?
The good thing is that in this age of high tech, you can be traced if anything happens to them both. Don't think by using a moniker on Nairaland you are completely anonymous.

A cross-dressing mook spotted! Transgenders are easily identified on this forum. If God's judgement falls on these mentors of yours, come and be looking for me. Bozo!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:

Your stupidity has over-ripped.
Useless pig
you need a body shaking prostrate orgasm to add more madness, Stupidity and foolishness to the one you are Suffering from... hopeless, wasted, poverty-stricken, dirty, useless, rejected, dejected numbskull dunderhead grin cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by damoobaba: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Since the countries are civilised why don't you go there. The countries you even mentioned how are their human rights record since your medulla oblongata is undeveloped to know what I meant by countries that respect human rights who even talked about them being civilised? I didn't even say that but your undeveloped oblongata could not even reason that way rather as usual and you are making it a Western issue. Since you hate the west so much go to Russia cheesy

CNN taught you something different about Russia. This is what someone who has interacted with Russians said about them.

I met this Russian lady in Dubai late 2019 and we became close friends, this lady speaks English but not perfectly well (you can easily tell from her Russian accent that she's still trying to learn English). But she was beautiful and awesome. I noticed that Russians loves blacks alot, esp if you're Africa. I used to think Russians are extremely racist far more than the USA, but I was shocked to find out all that was a lie. Russians are the most nicest people on earth, well mannered, cultured and highly respectful.

I believe you're one one of those people who believe everything people are saying online ABOUT Tinubu as well, someone you've never met or interacted with, that's STUPIDITY MENTALITY. It's like me HATING YOU AND TREATING YOU BAD because of the bad or hateful things people say about you.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
your defiled anus must really be envious of this filth that comes out of your fingers.

Your penmanship is as unorganized as your mother's undies.
Your diss construction is like a choir singing out of rhythm. Now remove your hands from your partner's zipper and use both hands to type.

Sperm quzzler grin
LMFAO..your verbal war is still trekking...is this your best shot?... that's too poor grin grin grin grin grin
The barbs you think you hurls pales in comparison with what I have in stock for you. The nullity and inhility of the gibberish you used ur leprosy fingers to type tells the wazzock and the divvy nerk u are. your muppet head filled with schlepper-like goofball shits which made you mouth off garbage. No reason to heap the miserey of ur blame on ur worthless life but that of the weeny dip that let a palooka spud to penetrate her, reason why she birthed a boofhead mompara called DriveByKiller grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Asswipemod:

A cross-dressing mook spotted! Transgenders are easily identified on this forum. If God's judgement falls on these mentors of yours, come and be looking for me. Bozo!
you need a body shaking prostrate orgasm...you need a huge dick inside your anus.. off-course your username can testify that you are gay cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Klinee:
The only act that made God to destroy the world the 2nd time talking about Sodom and Gomorah is because of gay.
Bible made clear also that the world will be destroyed the 3rd time with fire and brimstone when men become lover of themselves likewise the women.
Gay is most deadliest act on Earth which bring anger and wrath of God on Earth. Killing gays will help to limit the rate at which they convert others which in turn extend the time span of the Earth existence. Therefore, to save the world gays should be killed.
Gayism is detrimental to God and humanity, so no doubt about they deserve to be killed.
I get annoyed seeing people using God to object killing of gays, this people are deadly elements who are supposed to be dead.
God will keep punishing the gays and the pro gays, they all shall die like this.
this lunatic give that phone to the owner and crawl back to your maggot infested rat cubicle hole cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dukeofotukpo:

Demonic means gays ass like you how do you derive pleasure from your fellow gender you have erection for your fellow gender spits on you! We are in this world to multiply can you have a baby when your gay partner sleeps with you? What then are you guys practicing if not evil retarded gay ass go hide your self in shame because who ever or which ever family you come from your worthless, come walk on the streets and advocate for gays see your self ending up like your fellow Kenyan gay ass stupid fool!
I can see that the death of this gay man is giving you a reassurance and a beacon of hope..but let me burst your bubble gay is here to stay and it will stay here on this planet earth till the end of time now choke on it.. and if you are not careful you will end up anal raped and your anus severly multilated. Be warned!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you need a body shaking prostrate orgasm to add more madness, Stupidity and foolishness to the one you are Suffering from... hopeless, wasted, poverty-stricken, dirty, useless, rejected, dejected numbskull dunderhead grin cheesy
You need brain surgery
You Dimwit child of a thousand fathers.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Asswipemod: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you need a body shaking prostrate orgasm...you need a huge dick inside your anus.. off-course your username can testify that you are gay cheesy

Who is this attention seeking scallywag? I beg dey your lane!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by JoeNL22(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2023
That's sad.
This man below will allow everyone and everybody to Express themselves irrespective of age, tribe or sexual orientation. But he needs your help cum feb, 2023 to achieve that goal. Make sure you disappoint Tinubu and Atiku.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 1:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I can see that the death of this gay man is giving you a reassurance and a beacon of hope..but let me burst your bubble gay is here to stay and it will stay here on this planet earth till the end of time now choke on it.. and if you are not careful you will end up anal raped and your anus severly multilated. Be warned!!

Will you be among the rapist I’m gladly waiting to murder you like your Kenyan gay ass with your mutilated anus useless creature
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2023
maasoap:

What would I base my thinking or assessment on? Stop asking useless question, Mr.

You haven't answered the simple question. Do you think that gays are tolerant? yes or no
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Suunnn(f): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/
I so much detest homosexuality

The word on itself is insane coming to reason, not to mention placing it on assumption

Only the killing was not fair, he could have been beaten especially on that ass of his to stupor but not killed.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Dukeofotukpo:

Will you be among the rapist I’m gladly waiting to murder you like your Kenyan gay ass with your mutilated anus useless creature
type down your number and your home address and see your brutal end.. idiot what they did to this gay guy will be a child's play to what I will do to you....infact it is your ashes that will be displayed for public view alongside your tattered burnt clothe...useless Worthless piece of shit cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Asswipemod:

Who is this attention seeking scallywag? I beg dey your lane!
mumu don dey disguise his sexuality....asswipe grin grin
Oya submit your rotten anus for drilling grin wink
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2023
HitSong:

You need brain surgery
You Dimwit child of a thousand fathers.
mumu think say him dey make sense not knowing that he is sounding more and more like someone Suffering from autism spectrum disorder...infact you need a total overhaul in your decomposed brain.....na correct knacking inside your anus go change your morronic mindset
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2023
Klinee:

Lolzzzzz

You yourself what sin do you commit?

I know you aren't a Christian

Continue to kill gay

Suit yourself
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
mumu think say him dey make sense not knowing that he is sounding more and more like someone Suffering from autism spectrum disorder...infact you need a total overhaul in your decomposed brain.....na correct knacking inside your anus go change your morronic mindset
Go knack your useless drunkard old fool faggōt father.
Useless pikin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Starzo: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
Lol, answer the question since you liken gay parade to force are those events in your view forceful and indoctrinating? If they are you are not an hypocrite and no different from the UK or Canadian government either.

He is free to go to court to seek redress, also where is the link of the closed churches you were lying about?

You are the only one lying ti yourself because from time immemorial and one of the ideals of democracy has always been a separation of state and Church for a better regulation of society and don't act like an illiterate not to know that. How does advocating and supporting policies that may not be in line with your religion but good for the general society a crime?

Who criticised Biden? You mean religious extremist who don't know that Christmas asides being about the birth of Jesus Christ is also a global holiday and festive season that non-Christians also take part in. Trump is an hypocrite and has nothing Christ like in him and who was the liberal media that criticised him because he made an inauguration speech mentioning Jesus to deceive religious extremist into seeing him as the son of God? cheesy

The only brainwashed here is you because your points are incoherent,made up and sometimes devoid of facts.
I am proud to be liberal anyway that is not even an insult or shameful thing to identify as grin
Christmas - Christ and mass. Meaning a mass held to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ

So you're saying Biden mentioning the name Jesus while talking about a day that celebrates his birthday is offensive or what?

How are you going to celebrate someone's birthday but omit the person's name from the celebration because it offends whoever for no reason at all?

And pls explain to me what it is about the name 'Jesus' that repulses you liberals or anyone in particular. Name the things the man did/said that makes you and your lots feel offended whenever his name is mentioned. Even going as far to try dissociate his name from a celebration making his birthday?...

If anyone feels offended by the name 'Jesus' then that person needs to properly check their mental health.

Biden, a man who feels Jesus is not worthy of being mentioned even on his own better is the Christ like figure to you liberals.But somehow Trump a man who bodly acclaims is own electoral victory to Jesus even when he didn't need to is the farthest away anyone can be from Christ...Do you liberals think before you post/talk

And you saying that police man should report to the appropriate authorities, which authorities is he reporting to, the very same ones that made the law are the ones you're saying he should report to. What do you think would be the outcome??

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.