Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68691 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Starzo: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
type down your number and your home address and see your brutal end.. idiot what they did to this gay guy will be a child's play to what I will do to you....infact it is your ashes that will be displayed for public view alongside your tattered burnt clothe...useless Worthless piece of shit cheesy
I fit give you my address o, let it go down anyhow you want it

Make we see who him mutilated body dey front page

If you ready, I drop am

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2023
Starzo:

I fit give you my address o, let it go down anyhow you want it

Make we see who him mutilated body dey front page

If you ready, I drop am
what are you waiting for drop your address with your phone number together with your stupid profile pic...then the rest is history cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2023
HitSong:

Go knack your useless drunkard old fool faggōt father.
Useless pikin
mumu..na your anus go tell you whatsup..I will cause fatal damage to your anus till you see reason to love dick...rotten sperm and ovary gametes

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO..your verbal war is still trekking...is this your best shot?... that's too poor grin grin grin grin grin
The barbs you think you hurls pales in comparison with what I have in stock for you. The nullity and inhility of the gibberish you used ur leprosy fingers to type tells the wazzock and the divvy nerk u are. your muppet head filled with schlepper-like goofball shits which made you mouth off garbage. No reason to heap the miserey of ur blame on ur worthless life but that of the weeny dip that let a palooka spud to penetrate her, reason why she birthed a boofhead mompara called Drive.ByKiller grin grin grin grin
from experience, people that begin their clapback with LMFAS are actually haemorrhaging internally grin

It takes less effort to ruffle you than it takes to part your mummy's wrinkled thighs apart. grin

you're still nervous like a prepubescent teenagers with obesity and pimples ...listen, the only reason the blad floozie you call mother conceived you was because she couldn't calculate her cycle grin

She would easily delete you if you were a text on her phone. You see, if my a roadside prostitute's standard you're still a failure.

You're a weekend snack for pastime for me.

A digital roaming vagabond like you is economically inferior to the data that conveys this message.

Now I know you're shifting from one feet to the other transferring your frustrated weight in your neighbour's gate using his hotspot.

A dejected gay advocate looking for validation online when in the real world, you're like humanity's thoroughly sucked out orange grin

Human aberration!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Starzo: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
what are you waiting for drop your address with your phone number together with your stupid profile pic...then the rest is history cheesy
I should drop my profile pic, you're a stupid gay f*ggot looking for pics of men to masturbate to....

If na phone, anytime you get mind enter edo,halla me

U go get the phone number

Die don dey hungry you

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Slmgirldippussy: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
another frustrated fool parading with a female moniker to disguise..your body parts will be a cessation for skull miners, organ harvester and ritualist cheesy

How do you tell your parents that you are anus lover. Please tell me.
Stop abusing me okay
What's your Dad reaction? Pls I beg you

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
mumu..na your anus go tell you whatsup..I will cause fatal damage to your anus till you see reason to love dick...rotten sperm and ovary gametes
You can only fuçk your faggōt father and your WHORÈ mother and your sisters in their anus.
Nobody bleeps with me, I do the fuckîng.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Mercury12(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
DriveByKiller:
we've always known you're gay so no big revelation there.

What is newsworthy is that your brain still have still deformed as your sexual orientation.

You're what we call nature's purge
Thank you. The werey is just pretending on nairaland and stylishly supporting LGBT forbidden abominables. Dude don't want to admit he is gay. He has been doing it for long on nairaland. I pray he don't rape an underage boy someday

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the simple question. Do you think that gays are tolerant? yes or no

I can't answer your question because, I don't have gay people around me. Stop asking question you, yourself don't have answer to unless you want to base your answer on assumption.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mercury12:
Thank you. The werey is just pretending on nairaland and stylishly supporting LGBT forbidden abominables. Dude don't want to admit he is gay. He has been doing it for long on nairaland. I pray he don't rape an underage boy someday
The obtuse human waste is gay alright. He tries to rationalize his perverse sexual orientation by supporting gay right.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Mercury12(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
DriveByKiller:
The obtuse human waste is gay alright. He tries to rationalize his perverse sexual orientation by supporting gay right.

yep go thought my recent posts . He just admitted being gay. He was always pretending but he had never came out to admit being gay at anytime before

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
DriveByKiller:
from experience, people that begin their clapback with LMFAS are actually haemorrhaging internally grin

It takes less effort to ruffle you than it takes to part your mummy's wrinkled thighs apart. grin

you're still nervous like a prepubescent teenagers with obesity and pimples ...listen, the only reason the blad floozie you call mother conceived you was because she couldn't calculate her cycle grin

She would easily delete you if you were a text on her phone. You see, if my a roadside prostitute's standard you're still a failure.

You're a weekend snack for pastime for me.

A digital roaming vagabond like you is economically inferior to the data that conveys this message.

Now I know you're shifting from one feet to the other transferring your frustrated weight in your neighbour's gate using his hotspot.

A dejected gay advocate looking for validation online when in the real world, you're like humanity's thoroughly sucked out orange grin

Human aberration!
ROTFL....OFFPOINT!!! grin grin
You should know how to regain your
composure after being knucked dazzled by my fact filled chainsaw grin
Look at another hypnotized dimwit trying to exalt himself above murky waters of raw idiocy after a filthy bath in an impoverished realm of bandwagons
I will barb your damaged head with acidic vawulence today grin
your birth was the consequences of two inferior apes who knew nothing about genotype compatibility

The only difference between you and your dingbat father was that it missed the ship taking dump folks free of charge to the 21st century.

Now gyrate some more as my chainsaw ravages you to pieces grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
HitSong:

You can only fuçk your faggōt father and your WHORÈ mother and your sisters in their anus.
Nobody bleeps with me, I do the fuckîng.
you are an ineffectual coward...your one dimensional empty brain will always deceive you into thinking that being the penetrator makes you a man grin grin...but let me reformat your brain...if your are to scared of being the receiver of dick then you shouldn't be worthy to call your Deteriorated self a man..gay men are a million times more better than you because they can penetrate and receive which ever way they please...now give your miserable self a favour and submit your anus for drilling or you face premature death worst than this gay man grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Starzo:

I should drop my profile pic, you're a stupid gay f*ggot looking for pics of men to masturbate to....

If na phone, anytime you get mind enter edo,halla me

U go get the phone number

Die don dey hungry you
lol...fear don catch am grin grin grin grin
You don't need anybody to tell you that you are a Brainless dolt
How can I halla you in edo if I don't have your number, or your profile picture for identification...
If you are to scared of divulging your full details at least type down your number....let me send you to the bottomless pit of abyss were you belong grin
The press we have a headline to your tragic death as the most gory terrifying,horrific death of the year 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
ROTFL....OFFPOINT!!! grin grin
You should know how to regain your
composure after being knucked dazzled by my fact filled chainsaw grin
Look at another hypnotized dimwit trying to exalt himself above murky waters of raw idiocy after a filthy bath in an impoverished realm of bandwagons
I will barb your damaged head with acidic vawulence today grin
your birth was the consequences of two inferior apes who knew nothing about genotype compatibility

The only difference between you and your dingbat father was that it missed the ship taking dump folks free of charge to the 21st century.

Now gyrate some more as my chainsaw ravages you to pieces grin
when maladic lowbreed cuts and joins old nairaland disses together, they sound like a bitch trying anal for the first time.

But You will collapse like your father's bantam peñïs that produced a anal bandit like you

I started this art when your mother was still going from one gynecologist to another to see if her cyst-beclouded ovum could hold your father's watery spermatid to conceive you.

Please, realise if your parents had a son like me they'll human-traffic you for a labelled bottle of cooking oil ..

your papa go still swap you for 5 litters of fuel if he found out you're full-blown gay grin

Now bury your 2013 recycled and edited disses inside your mother's acidic vulva.

weak Gaylord. The only violence you have ever experienced happened deep inside your rectum grin This putrid sac of human pus,who thinks being gay is cool, also thinks his weak disses are headliners. What a discombobulated idiot.

When you're birthed by a woman whose clitoriz is bigger than her brain mass, you're going to exhibit delirium of perception.

I'm going to hit you harder than your unmotivated father had ever fawked your vulva -itching mom.
You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware because your dick-hopping mother couldn't pin your pregnancy on anyone. grin

Umbrateeth04, Nairaland gay tse-tse fly is about to be squashed like a tiny fleck of insignificance.

Son of a shiftless sperm merchant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Starzo: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
lol...fear don catch am grin grin grin grin
You don't need anybody to tell you that you are a Brainless dolt
How can I halla you in edo if I don't have your number, or your profile picture for identification...
If you are to scared of divulging your full details at least type down your number....let me send you to the bottomless pit of abyss were you belong grin
The press we have a headline to your tragic death as the most gory terrifying,horrific death of the year 2023
For this nonsense wey you talk so, men must track

Just continue, you go soon lose guard expose one or two about your location for this site

You don enter list, eye don dey your body

You never know wetin you don use your hand put yourself so, countdown don start

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
maasoap:

I can't answer your question because, I don't have gay people around me. Stop asking question you, yourself don't have answer to unless you want to base your answer on assumption or experience

If you can't answer my question, then what concerns with the question I asked?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
pquaver:

Are you gay too? If not how will there act lead to extinction when you and I who are straight exist? OK let us also kill people who do not believe in having kids, people who abortion, barren women and sterile men since they also lead to extinction of the world.. Dont you see it is not right..

I am not gay.. And will never be.. You don't hate sodomy more than I do.. But the freedom you have to choose, is the same freedom they have.. Atleast if it in the world it should be their rights and if it's religious just like we tell jihadist, let God do the fighting himself.. [s]No human has the right to take the life of another because he or she made a choice different from what you expect[/s]

I don't drink paracetamol for dia headache.. Their nyash their pain.. E no concern me

Their headache is that what you mean

The African society is a communal one were it is not written your action is of yours alone

You're bringing the oyibo individualistic society to judge our communal society laws here in Africa

In the African society your actions is judge by the community so their anus is our concern

Europe and most of West are non communial in nature they are more individualistic you can't trespass on your neighbour's property he can kill you without them calling it jungle justice or exchange greetings in Thier apartment and gist. so such society promotes mind your business which you're clearly preaching and using to judge the African society and not unique to Africa except Europe and the west

The man did a communal justice since the authority failed to take care of such manace on time

Even the so called west would resort to anarchy or jungle justice if their laws which ought to protect them fails to do so

If the guy was arrested earlier they wouldn't be need for them taking justice by themselves jungle justice is a result of a failed society
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
gypsey:
You have made no forking sense. grin, the good thing is people like you are allowed to air their opinions too, no matter how stupid they may sound, it is called freedom of expression, something you wouldn't know about. cheesy if you are that brave come out and kill gay people personally let's see.

Gay supporters deserve the worse and humiliating death sentence they are either gays disguising or an advocate of one in the nearest future

Africa is not for you all to mess up beyond the state we are already in, its already messed up already dont add that of the western madness to it
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
gypsey:
who is we? You are just one morronic person with a morronic opinion, You are very ignorant too grin

Yes, i am gay and a psycho, anyone who condenms the killing of another human being is a psycho and gay acording to your backwards stupid mindset.

If some people were not killed the freedom you enjoyed today wouldn't have been possible so deal with it

Some people have to go for others to live some people have to serve as scapegoat for others to fear....

Afterall some people condemn arrest and imprisonment as a way inhabiting man's freewill, if we decide to listen to the likes of you and those psycho we humans will be living in the jungle with no rules or government
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
DriveByKiller:
when maladic lowbreed cuts and joins old nairaland disses together, they sound like a bitch trying anal for the first time.

But You will collapse like your father's bantam peñïs that produced a anal bandit like you

I started this art when your mother was still going from one gynecologist to another to see if her cyst-beclouded ovum could hold your father's watery spermatid to conceive you.

Please, realise if your parents had a son like me they'll human-traffic you for a labelled bottle of cooking oil ..

your papa go still swap you for 5 litters of fuel if he found out you're full-blown gay grin

Now bury your 2013 recycled and edited disses inside your mother's acidic vulva.

weak Gaylord. The only violence you have ever experienced happened deep inside your rectum grin This putrid sac of human pus,who thinks being gay is cool, also thinks his weak disses are headliners. What a discombobulated idiot.

When you're birthed by a woman whose clitoriz is bigger than her brain mass, you're going to exhibit delirium of perception.

I'm going to hit you harder than your unmotivated father had ever fawked your vulva -itching mom.
You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware because your dick-hopping mother couldn't pin your pregnancy on anyone. grin

Umbrateeth004, Nairaland gay tse-tse fly is about to be squashed like a tiny fleck of insignificance.

a lengthy epistle of directionless crap....idiotic dunce..As I rightly predicted in my last reply, I already knew you were gonna show up in my mention crying like a brainless fvcktard, gushing endlessly with no sense, logic or intelligence.
however your blatant display of raw idiocy can't be overlooked grin grin
Your useless hopeless mother was nicknamed supermarket because your mother sells her pussy free of charge to pigs and dirty animals and the irritating part is that she FVCKS openly in the market square where all man shall see.
Humans avoid your leprosy carrier mother like plague so one pig suffering from small pox penetrated her then she gave birth to a goofhead leprosy piglet like you aka DriveByKiller...i don't expect someone with a DNA primarily composed of an inferior pig formation to reason like humans grin grin

You are neither a man nor a sissboy but rather you are a lumbricidae of an indeterminate sex.
a man that can't withstand anal sex is not worthy to call himself a man..infact he should fall and hide his ugly face in shame
Calling you a man is a travesty to real men.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Starzo:

Just continue, you go soon lose guard expose one or two about your location for this site

ineffectual coward!!! grin grin
mumu..send your full details you dey here dey capp rubbish
You know what will happen to you if you divulge your details together with your profile pic...fear no go let you reveal am...mumu na only to dey hide behind keyboard dey type nonsense with your cheap data... insignificant bozo
Just be rest assured that your anus will be drilled with a sweet dick grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Isabi4lov: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
undecided undecided I hear say na him gay lover kill am , na wa o so those people sabi jealous liadis

Nobody deserves to die like this

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an ineffectual coward...your one dimensional empty brain will always deceive you into thinking that being the penetrator makes you a man grin grin...but let me reformat your brain...if your are to scared of being the receiver of dick then you shouldn't be worthy to call your Deteriorated self a man..gay men are a million times more better than you because they can penetrate and receive which ever way they please...now give your miserable self a favour and submit your anus for drilling or you face premature death worst than this gay man grin
You think I read your shīts?
Lol
You're only wasting your time and life. You frustrated shameless low-life FAGGỌT grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
HitSong:

Lol
You're only wasting your time and life. You frustrated shameless low-life FAGGỌT grin
grin grin grin grin grin
you are a retarded retrogressive morronic BUFFON...your smile indicates that you are yielding and really want to explore anal sex..but fear won't let you do that...don't fight your sexuality accept who you are... Illiterate BOZO grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Starzo:

I haven't seen a reply from you..are you scared grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
HitSong:

Lol
are you still breathing?
I don't think so grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Their headache is that what you mean

The African society is a communal one were it is not written your action is of yours alone

You're bringing the oyibo individualistic society to judge our communal society laws here in Africa

In the African society your actions is judge by the community so their anus is our concern

Europe and most of West are non communial in nature they are more individualistic you can't trespass on your neighbour's property he can kill you without them calling it jungle justice or exchange greetings in Thier apartment and gist. so such society promotes mind your business which you're clearly preaching and using to judge the African society and not unique to Africa except Europe and the west

The man did a communal justice since the authority failed to take care of such manace on time

Even the so called west would resort to anarchy or jungle justice if their laws which ought to protect them fails to do so

If the guy was arrested earlier they wouldn't be need for them taking justice by themselves jungle justice is a result of a failed society
it is obvious when the years goes by your brain cells deteriorates in such a fast pace cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

If some people were not killed the freedom you enjoyed today wouldn't have been possible so deal with it

Some people have to go for others to live some people have to serve as scapegoat for others to fear....

Afterall some people condemn arrest and imprisonment as a way inhabiting man's freewill, if we decide to listen to the likes of you and those psycho we humans will be living in the jungle with no rules or government
and you will face that death this 2023 mark my words
Cos I wonder how gay men are infringing on your freedom?...so you will be the one to die as you can't live and let live...and the funniest part is that bozos like you can't do nothing in the outside but to come on nairaland to rant on your damaged destiny and useless future...and if you carry on with this stupid mentality you will die a very painful death and your life will be cut short before your prime cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
DriveByKiller:

Umbrateeth004, Nairaland gay tse-tse fly is about to be squashed like a tiny fleck of insignificance.

I haven't seen a reply from you?
you are too dull to keep up with my tempo grin grin
Oh I guess you are searching the dictionary to search more of your kindergarten drivels to reply me with grin grin grin
Well just know I am ready to serve you your breakfast, lunch and dinner the way you like it
I know how to serve you your best food which is sniper mixed with conc acid you will drink it to my satisfaction till you kick the bucket...maggot grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) / Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.