Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68666 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Klinee:
Imagine how stupid you are! Someone killed a gay, you have the effrontery to tagged him/her a murderer? What kind of human being are people please? No value for humanity anymore! Gay deserves death penalty please, act of such is detrimental to human existence.
Attention!
Attention!!
Attention!!!
This lunatic aka klinee is a yaba left missing link that just escaped from yabaleft last four days ago and he happens to have a phone to associate with sane minds here...we have everything under control..we will fish him out and catapult him to yabaleft psychiatric ward
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingyakos:

Read between the lines bro. I never said they ain't gay in Africa, i said it's not our tradition and anyone who practice it, if caught should get ready for jungle justice or punishment according to the law of the land.
How many gay people in africa are you prepared to kill personally? Or how many have you killed already? Who exactly will punish them? You? grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by tiswell(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

Did the deceased forcefully screw your father ?

What brought my son to it ?
go back to school,you can't read and comprehend sad
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..
Don't mind the backwards ignorant fools, most people who hate gay people are ussually always known to be gays themselves, grin they are just afraid to come outta their closets..
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
grin grin grin grin you have to respect your betters. No one in your bloodlines can carry the weight of my destiny. I'm greater than your daddy having raised a princess for a son.

Now I don't have you. You're an idiot I feel compelled to administer radical therapy to get your life back into God's default values

See me as your beneficiary.
You're my charity case.

If you can locate your mother's LovePeddler house, please, kindly ask her to take you to where she met the low-life drun she claimed raped her to shiit you out to become a nuisance factor to the entire world. While at it, do well to show him this thread that is if he's able to read. The drunk will be very proud of me for teaching you the life lessons he failed in insulating into your numbskull.

I am here advocating for the likes of you who are still in denial of their sexuality and tend to out up a front and display of anger at what they feel and who they truly are. The word for your likes is "closet-gays and down-lows'. I want a world where your likes shouldn't worry about anyone coming out from nowhere to start hating on you or mobbing you for who you are.

You must accept who you are and stop putting up a front to disguise like a werey.

Useless fool.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
Don't mind the backwards ignorant fools, most people who hate gay people are ussually always known to be gays themselves, grin they are just afraid to come outta their closets..

In fact, I have done my bit in this thread and happy someone here understands these self-haters.

We know them and how they try to put up a front while living in self-denial.

Bastard people.

Their politicians have their lives and future in their pockets and bank accounts yet, these cowards believe gays are responsible for their useless lives?

Sickening to say the least.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Valkrie: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Very very good, they should have hanged him with his female dress in a public square....!!!

Polygamy is bad but gay is good
..what nonsense is that...? African don't tolerate such nonsense especially if you flaunt it in their face....!!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by pquaver(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Are you a gay

What is live and let's live when their act will lead to extinction of the human race

Are you gay too? If not how will there act lead to extinction when you and I who are straight exist? OK let us also kill people who do not believe in having kids, people who abortion, barren women and sterile men since they also lead to extinction of the world.. Dont you see it is not right..

I am not gay.. And will never be.. You don't hate sodomy more than I do.. But the freedom you have to choose, is the same freedom they have.. Atleast if it in the world it should be their rights and if it's religious just like we tell jihadist, let God do the fighting himself.. No human has the right to take the life of another because he or she made a choice different from what you expect...

I don't drink paracetamol for dia headache.. Their nyash their pain.. E no concern me
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

In fact, I have done my but in this thread and happy someone here understands these self-haters.

We know them and how they try to put up a front while living in self-denial.

Bastard people.

Their politicians have their lives and future in their pockets and bank accounts yet, these cowards believe gays are responsible for their useless lives?

Sickening to say the least.
Absolutely! Even Some of their so called politicians are gay, I asked one of them to mention one gay person in Nigeria who has been prosecuted and jailed for being gay in nigeria.. not one person has ever being jailed, their thieving corrupt politicians should start or are going to have to start with jailing them gay selves. grin

The most sad, ignorant and annoying thing is when you try to make them see sense, they would label you gay, and allsorts of derogatory words.

So because one argues that killing an innocent human being because he is gay is wrong makes one gay automatically in their morronic minds..

As i said and researches has revealed, most if not all gay bashers and haters are gay people struggling with either their own sexualities or full fledged gays afraid to come outta their closets.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by OyinO: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Donjazet2:
This is unfortunate. Very unfortunate. Hopefully Africa evolves faster, sooner rather than later.

If any part of you thinks that this human being deserves to die because he does something you don't like, know that that means you too deserves to die because you're most likely doing what someone else doesn't like.

You taking alcohol is a sin to many people.
You talking to the opposite sex romantically is a sin that deserves death to other people.

If we made rules based on what we don't like, then we subject our own lives to the whims and caprices of others.

Live and let live where there is no harm.

Your quote is not bad but you forgot the quote that says you should act like the Romans whenever you find yourself in Rome? Can you go to Zamfara or Kano and scream Bleep Allah? So you see? If your people don't like what you're doing and they hate it in the extreme of terms, why are you still endangering yourself because the Western gays are clapping for you and busy promoting you?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by mandikwilliams: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
So he was killed and then beating balablu
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Donjazet2: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
OyinO:

Your quote is not bad but you forgot the quote that says you should act like the Romans whenever you find yourself in Rome? Can you go to Zamfara or Kano and scream Bleep Allah? So you see? If your people don't like what you're doing and they hate it in the extreme of terms, why are you still endangering yourself because the Western gays are clapping for you and busy promoting you?

Except this person didn't go to anywhere and start advocating for anything.

He was literally where he was born and grew up and decided to live his own life in his own society.. he didn't choose where or how he was born. People basically killed him for who he was not who he chose to be.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
your english has not riped..you are just driveling and rambling like a defeated numbskull dunderhead..I understand how difficult it is for you rubbing those malfunctioning two remaining dead brain cells to type but still end up sounding like one suffering from atonic seizures...you hopeless, Worthless piece of excrement grin
Your stupidity has over-ripped.
Useless pig
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
How many gay people in africa are you prepared to kill personally? Or how many have you killed already? Who exactly will punish them? You? grin

I'm i the one that killed the Kenyan gay right activist or the gay idiot that was murdered in uyo
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Brazen assurance of stupidity... You just join hogwash together to form a sentence...you are very stupid
Bro you either took classes for dumbness or you’re just naturally dumb. The people who live with you (dumb stupid re.tarded muhfucker) are the real definition of boofheads.
I bet you’re hunch backed…I mean the weight of carrying your foolishness and leading other foolish people must be overwhelming. Nah..my bad, calling you foolish is an insult to other foolish people[s][/s]
I’ve called all the people I called stupid to apologize to them cheesy
Your lines are everyday banter of teenage girls. The best gift you can give to yourself is work hard and upgrade your low-hygiene mother who's a dejected streetwalker from her face-meI-face you apartment.

See as you dey exhibit your peasant background here jumping into a fight like 500 naira roadside tart..

You are what happens when a child is conceived of a rookie hoe by a long time customer and then abandoned by both and raised by the cold world of society.

Always remember you're the unfortunate son of drab who is a horrible combination of hoe and low.

Emo-bitch
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
maasoap:

I don't know one. Tell us your experience.

I didn't ask you who you know or don't know. I asked Do you think that gays are tolerant?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
Absolutely! Even Some of their so called politicians are gay, I asked one of them to mention one gay person in Nigeria who has been prosecuted and jailed for being gay in nigeria.. not one person has ever being jailed, their thieving corrupt politicians should start or are going to have to start with jailing them gay selves. grin

The most sad, ignorant and annoying thing is when you try to make them see sense, they would label you gay, and allsorts of derogatory words.

So because one argues that killing an innocent human being because he is gay is wrong makes one gay automatically in their morronic minds..

As i said and researches has revealed, most if not all gay bashers and haters are gay people struggling with either their own sexualities or full fledged gays afraid to come outta their closets.

Don't mind them.

I've always agreed with that research result. It is so apt and in sync with all I've seen so far.

They can call me gay for all I care and the one thing I know for certain is that even if I was one, there is absofuckinglutely nothing anyone of them can do about it.

Suckers.

Very evil minded people with no respect of fear for human life. The idiots will criticize Boko Haram, ISiS, and AlQaeda whereas they are even more demonic.

Nonsense.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingyakos:

I'm i the one that killed the Kenyan gay right activist or the gay idiot that was murdered in uyo
Errr... i don't understand this your writtings, could you please explain further?. undecided you may have made some mistakes with your words..
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Don't mind them.

I've always agreed with that research result. It is so apt and in sync with all I've seen so far.

They can call me gay for all I care and the one thing I know for certain is that even if I was one, there is absofuckinglutely nothing anyone of them can do about it.

Suckers.

Very evil minded people with no respect of fear for human life. The idiots will criticize Boko Haram, ISiS, and AlQaeda whereas they are even more demonic.

Nonsense.
correct, the researche has got to be true, i mean, why would anyone being gay bother them unless the gay person have something in them that reminds the haters of themselves. Or they see their resemblance in the gay person.

I don't even bother telling them i am not gay anytime they come out with such lame " you are gay" argument , i just say yes! I am and then i ask them " would you like to fork me? grin grin and then they get agitated even more! I enjoy trolling them..

Me, i am sure i am not gay so i don't care who is or wants to be gay as long as they are not hurting me, unlike boko harams or other terrorists.

Absolutely!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
Your lines are everyday banter of teenage girls. The best gift you can give to yourself is work hard and upgrade your low-hygiene mother who's a dejected streetwalker from her face-meI-face you apartment.

See as you dey exhibit your peasant background here jumping into a fight like 500 naira roadside tart..

You are what happens when a child is conceived of a rookie hoe by a long time customer and then abandoned by both and raised by the cold world of society.

Always remember you're the unfortunate son of drab who is a horrible combination of hoe and low.

Emo-bitch

is this what you got...your words can't even cause an itch effect to a toddler grin grin...your sense of reasoning is still trying to rise up to the seabed of the deepest ocean..don't count yourself among those who can issue out nuclear vawulence because I will frustrate you till suicide becomes your only resort cheesy
you can only rant on nairaland cos you have been condemned to never make it in life
The funniest part is even your lack of understanding..it is how you deceive yourself into thinking you are making any sense with your hogwash
Your peurile winging just goes on to expose the painful truth that your beliefs have no leg to stand on in the face of reality...and the honest truth is that your posts inspires the demeanor of someone who is an Illiterate or Suffering from cognitive ailment. You type like your CAPS key is broken grin..you can't construct simple sentences in a coherent way
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
lereinter:

The wages of sin is death

Is the pronouncement of God, and if you think it's physical death then you are that's your own cup of tea

Go and kill all the gays you know
If it's possible for me to kill all the gays on Earth I will gladly obliged to that.
Bible made clear to us in Leviticus 20:13 "if a man lyed sexually with fellow man as he is with a woman, both men shall be put to death, their blood will be upon them".
God will punish all you sons and daughters of devil with mark of beast on your forehead pretending to be speaking for God while deceiving and lying against God.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

If you can locate your mother's LovePeddler house, please, kindly ask her to take you to where she met the low-life drun she claimed raped her to shiit you out to become a nuisance factor to the entire world. While at it, do well to show him this thread that is if he's able to read. The drunk will be very proud of me for teaching you the life lessons he failed in insulating into your numbskull.

I am here advocating for the likes of you who are still in denial of their sexuality and tend to out up a front and display of anger at what they feel and who they truly are. The word for your likes is "closet-gays and down-lows'. I want a world where your likes shouldn't worry about anyone coming out from nowhere to start hating on you or mobbing you for who you are.

You must accept who you are and stop putting up a front to disguise like a werey.

Useless fool.
stop trying to diss, your watery nursery school diss lines are comic.

You're labouring too hard and your brains will soon overheat from exertion.
But hey.... Mr Dingbatted, it's tough luck to be gay and dumb and broke.

A fagg like you was definitely raised by a hairy bearded beast with some
high mileage toto.
Now the only way for you to get validated is to jumb on the gay bandwagon.

five minutes _fuck and sweat your parents pYour entire existence is not even worth the erspired to conceive you.

You're the wrath of the gods on them for their sins.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
correct,

I don't even bother telling them i am not gay anytime they come out with such lame " you are gay" argument , i just say yes! I am and then i ask them " would you like to fork me? grin grin and then they get agitated even more! I enjoy trolling them..

Absolutely!

Lol...

Bobrisky is on this forum.

Watch him announce a give-away and see these hypocrites switch to their alternate monikers to accept his money while hating and boiling to kill him should the opportunity present itself.

I just don't understand how some people's mind work.

They can't even put up or down one reasonable and cogent argument to support their hatred for gays. It just gets convenient for them to say they are demons and deserve to be killed. Albinos are also evil in their sick warped minds but corruption, fornicstion, adultery, lying, envy, ritual killings, kidnappings, are all legit and God-sanctioned because it is their past-times.

Marafaking hypocrites.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Lol...

Bobrisky is on this forum.

Watch him announce a give-away and see these hypocrites switch to their alternate monikers to accept his money while hating and boiling to kill him should the opportunity present itself.

I just don't understand how some people's mind work.

They can't even put up or down one reasonable and cogent argument to support their hatred for gays. It just gets convenient for them to say they are demons and deserve to be killed. Albinos are also evil in their sick warped minds but corruption, fornicstion, adultery, lying, envy, ritual killings, kidnappings, are all legit and God-sanctioned because it is their past-times.

Marafaking hypocrites.
grin grin grin it is really bizzare and sad.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
is this what you got...your words can't even cause an itch effect to a toddler grin grin...your sense of reasoning is still trying to rise up to the seabed of the deepest ocean..don't count yourself among those who can issue out nuclear vawulence because I will frustrate you till suicide becomes your only resort cheesy
you can only rant on nairaland cos you have been condemned to never make it in life
The funniest part is even your lack of understanding..it is how you deceive yourself into thinking you are making any sense with your hogwash
Your peurile winging just goes on to expose the painful truth that your beliefs have no leg to stand on in the face of reality...and the honest truth is that your posts inspires the demeanor of someone who is an Illiterate or Suffering from cognitive ailment. You type like your CAPS key is broken grin..you can't construct simple sentences in a coherent way
You're the inevitable result of a lazy mother and part-time father.

Your entire household still straddle pit latrine and you're shouting make it.

When your future is as bleak as your mother's sexual history grin

Your community will swap your entire lineage for my endorsement.

Pulsating pussy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
stop trying to diss, your watery nursery school diss lines are comic.

You're labouring too hard and your brains will soon overheat from exertion.
But hey.... Mr Dingbatted, it's tough luck to be gay and dumb and broke.

A fagg like you was definitely raised by a hairy bearded beast with some
high mileage toto.
Now the only way for you to get validated is to jumb on the gay bandwagon.

five minutes _fuck and sweat your parents pYour entire existence is not even worth the erspired to conceive you.

You're the wrath of the gods on them for their sins.

You are so pathetic in your lame attempt to appear intelligent and a troll. Such a huge joke and an epic fail.

Throwing big, fancy-sounding words you cull from the dictionary makes you even sound more laughable.

If you were truly as intelligent by a quarter as you would have people believe, your first response to my comment on this thread shouldn't have been the one-word "idiot". You should have given your brain a knock to come up with an argument to counter my submissions. But hey, that's too much to ask from a numb-skulled idiot with potty for a grey matter in his skull which was smashed in as a result of him dropping from his whorish mum's Vjay onto a hard ground with his head.

Thunder fire you.

Next time you go look for your age mates and types to troll, not me.

A horrible and shameful death awaits you.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by FiremanX: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
cococandy:

That’s a very xtupid and baseless statistic that’s not based on fact. Adult heterosexual males are the single most likely population to sexually abuse children followed by adult heterosexual females.

The gay population are a minority in this offense. Dumb ass
Loretta u dey skip my post abi? say na ment? angry
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

You are so pathetic in your lame attempt to appear intelligent and a troll. Such a huge joke and an epic fail.

Throwing big, fancy-sounding words you cull from the dictionary makes you even sound more laughable.

If you were truly as intelligent by a quarter as you would have people believe, your first response to my comment on this thread shouldn't have been the one-word "idiot". You should have given your brain a knock to come up with an argument to counter my submissions. But hey, that's too much to ask from a numb-skulled idiot with potty for a grey matter in his skull which was smashed in as a result of him dropping from his whorish mum's Vjay onto a hard ground with his head.

Thunder fire you.

Next time you go look for your age mates and types to troll, not me.

A horrible and shameful death awaits you.
you're a blight to God's creation, chief phaggot. Mr Dingbatted. Do you use Vaseline or spit or you go unaided. Spit on your existence

Your birth is akin to natural disaster. Do

Nature really phuqued you hard.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by FiremanX: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:

Pulsating pussy
Dude level up, stop replying those fvcking gays, this is 2023.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
you're a blight to God's creation, chief phaggot. Mr Dingbatted. Do you use Vaseline or spit or you go unaided. Spit on your existence

Your birth is akin to natural disaster. Do

Nature really phuqued you hard.

I've always used my spit on your butthole. How could you not remember this? Oh, I forgot, your original brain disengaged from your cracked skull when you dropped out from your whorish momma butthole...

Bastard son of a million street dogs.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Klinee:
If it's possible for me to kill all the gays on Earth I will gladly obliged to that.
Bible made clear to us in Leviticus 20:13 "if a man lyed sexually with fellow man as he is with a woman, both men shall be put to death, their blood will be upon them".
God will punish all you sons and daughters of devil with mark of beast on your forehead pretending to be speaking for God while deceiving and lying against God.

Lolzzzzz

God can't be mocked
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:

Pulsating pussy
grin grin grin bhahahahaha there the damaged brain lunatic goes again with his futile drivelings..now listen to me you hapless beetle dung...your dolt IQ is lower than that of a roach....and I won't give a piece of shit like you any chance to breathe again!!!

You came from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ your progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ you the offspring can't escape that reality as your fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits you and invariably you would end your hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) / Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91