Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68358 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:

Dear FAGGŌT,
You've been warned!
We do condone faggotry fuckery here.
We catch you, we FUÇK YOU up for life.

Dumbo.

It's pretty well easy to see why you are calling for the head of gays.

Na dem say make you no sabi write any?

Foolish cursed souls...

Make una go dey hail una true enemies dey look for gays to kill.

Bastards.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by MDK777: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
May God bless the killer, if you don't have something reasonable to be done with your life why must you influence nonsense and also an abominable act into the heart of some upcoming future generations, who ever condemn the killing must not die well for supporting evil
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by aaking(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
FORHII:
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone....as much as I don't encourage the nonsense he does don't mean I wish him death. May his soul rest in peace and as for the murderer, make you no die again oh.

gay no be sin but abomination, sacrilegious act.

I did not support the killing
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingyakos:

The politicians should try it in the open and see if they won't be served with same cup of tea. Yes they live openly in SA because they're living in their white dominated regions, they should Cross over to the black dominated region let's check something.

What have you served the politicians over their open corruption, stealing, and decimation of your entire lives and future? What have you done aside from hailing them and expecting crumbs?

Only mouth.

There are a million and one of them who are gay and bisexual and they know themselves.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Dumbo.

It's pretty well easy to see why you are calling for the head of gays.

Na dem say make you no sabi write any?

Foolish cursed souls...

Make una go dey hail una true enemies dey look for gays to kill.

Bastards.
Mr. Faggōt
The message is very clear! We don't and will never condone nor tolerate faggotry. You'll be gone in seconds when caught.
You've been warned!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:

Mr. Faggōt
The message is very clear! We don't and will never condone nor tolerate faggotry. You'll be gone in seconds when caught.
You've been warned!

You are useless and you know it.

Of all the problems you are cursed with as a person living in this quagmire of a country, gays are the top on your list. You lots are truly irredeemable.

I have prayed for you all to meet with the Boko boys, ISWAP or ISIS to truly understand what it means to be judged, hated, and sentenced to mob justice by a group who sees you as different and not confirming to their ways or lifestyle.

You morons must have been typing rubbish with your two-faced hypocritical selves when the poor Deborah was set alight while live by your fellow murderous vermins in Sokoto, but here you are showing your true colors.

Before I end wasting my time in irredeemable's like you numbskuls, it will do you all well to revisit your histories and go ask your older folks if gayism is truly a foreign way of life or if it had been in existent even before the Europeans came to Africa.

They brought you the Bible and Koran you didn't refuse it na gayism you say dey foreign. Una dey lie.

Finally, research has proven that people who are quick to exhibit any form of homophobic tendencies in such a brutal manner are often times closeted gays who are self-hating, battling with their true sexuality, all trying too hard to suppress such feelings by putting up a front.

Foolish children wey no sabi their left from their right.

I'd rather be friends and brothers to gays than any of you evil hypocrites.

Demons.

Tomorrow all of una go carry una two left legs say una dey go church and mosque go dey shout and mumble rubbish whereas una hearts na cesspit. Na which kind God wan answer una evil and fake supplications.

There is so much more than the government responsible for a lot of us humans leading a meaningless life. Check yourselves first and rid your body, soul, and mind from every form of negativities, hate, and evil thoughts/deeds.

Nonsense.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

What have you served the politicians over their open corruption, stealing, and decimation of your entire lives and future? What have you done aside from hailing them and expecting crumbs?

Only mouth.

There are a million and one of them who are gay and bisexual and they know themselves.

Changing the narrative.
We're trying our best to gradually push corrupt politicians out of government and we will achieve it.

Are u excepting ur self from the bad effect of corrupt politicians on the country, living abroad doesn't except you from the corrupt shit because you wouldn't have travelled abroad in the first place if your country was meeting up to standard.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Doxa35(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Normal
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:

All your generations will die miserably, mumu bastard faggōt
LMFAO grin cheesy
Your verbal war still dey trek
The only time machine we need is the one that we take us to the past were your Deteriorated self, your useless parents, your decayed siblings were massacred and all your whole lineage were never born or think of coming into existence

Now listen slowpoke your whole existing lineage will be target for rituals, cannibals and armed robbers....this deadly insurgence will wipe all of you and your entire miserable generation till they is no existance of you or your worthless progenitors.

Generation of epilepsy!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Lol...

Foolish pikin.

You obviously fell off your whorish mother's vjay stomping your dead skull on the hard ground which explains your instability.

Bastard pikin.

Thunder strike you and all that is related to you.

I have a whole lot of time on my hands.

Na me and you.

You must learn respect and civility as you no get reasonable people to train you.
see ya stale 2014 diss. As weak as your papa penis when dey frustrate ya mama
Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as the line of least resistance. grin a prostitute by trade. The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures for yet again another generation.

I go ki you today grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingyakos:

Changing the narrative.
We're trying our best to gradually push corrupt politicians out of government and we will achieve it.

Are u excepting ur self from the bad effect of corrupt politicians on the country, living abroad doesn't except you from the corrupt shit because you wouldn't have travelled abroad in the first place if your country was meeting up to standard.

You are gradually pushing the corrupt politicians out of government and they don't deserve your mob justice and an equal hate as you have for people who do what pleases them with their body. Their bodies not yours oh. Not on your house or your bed oh. Not that they are forcing you to come be like them oh. They aren't responsible for anything that's affecting you oh.

You guys are just so contradictory ridiculous.

What brings abroad to this discussion?

I am in Abuja.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin cheesy
Your verbal war still dey trek
The only time machine we need is the one that we take us to the past were your Deteriorated self, your useless parents, your decayed siblings were massacred and all your whole lineage were never born or think of coming into existence

Now listen slowpoke your whole existing lineage will be target for rituals, cannibals and armed robbers....this deadly insurgence will wipe all of you and your entire miserable generation till they is no existance of you or your worthless progenitors.

Generation of epilepsy!!
Lol
Mumu imbecilé, your response is very watery, you still dey learn work.
Hopeless fool
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by tiswell(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:
Kai.... this is heartlessness.

See how brutal he was beaten before killing him.

Live and let Live. I am not a fan of homosexuality but as long as you don't come close to me... it's your ass being screwed. undecided
they pose threats to the society.

Imagine your son being forcefully screwed sad
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
FiremanX:
I wish I can end your miserable life this way, I will chop you into smithereens and give your remains to hungry vultures. you mentally deranged fággot!
another emasculated idiot spotted grin grin
I chew bozos like you for breakfast...if we jam in real life I swear..I will call gay men to anal rape you to death..force you to drink acid and set you ablaze..and we won't leave you till will make sure that your mangled bone is burnt to ashes..and if I have my way I will make sure that the fire that will burn you in hell will never be put off for a second cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
see ya stale 2014 diss. As weak as your papa penis when dey frustrate ya mama
Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as the line of least resistance. grin a prostitute by trade. The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures for yet again another generation.

I go ki you today grin

Ekpa dey feel himself say him dey type.

You are an irredeemable dunce.

It is so easy to see through you and how miserable your life must be.

Turn your hate and anger toward the people who brought you into this world as a curse to humanity and the politicians who have deleted your future.

Senseless kid.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:

Lol
Mumu imbecilé, your response is very watery, you still dey learn work.
Hopeless fool
your english has not riped..you are just driveling and rambling like a defeated numbskull dunderhead..I understand how difficult it is for you rubbing those malfunctioning two remaining dead brain cells to type but still end up sounding like one suffering from atonic seizures...you hopeless, Worthless piece of excrement grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
FiremanX:
You will die a slow and painful death you useless fàggot, the death you will face will be brutal than that of Deborah in sokoto.
Don't even bother replying me back because u will never get a reply, I don't reply animals that are beneath me.
zombie..just regurgitating and copying my write-up...you have no will of your own..you are just a discombobulated brain damaged insignificant bomboclaat grin cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

You are gradually pushing the corrupt politicians out of government and they don't deserve your mob justice and an equal hate as you have for people who do what pleases them with their body. Their bodies not yours oh. Not on your house or your bed oh. Not that they are forcing you to come be like them oh. They aren't responsible for anything that's affecting you oh.

Like i said before, it's not in African tradition and the West can't impose their culture on us all in disguise of freedom or civilization and anyone practicing it in Africa is at his/ her risk.

You guys are just so contradictory ridiculous.

What brings abroad to this discussion?

I am in Abuja.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by ahnie: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:
Ahnie...mavo sis?

Daddytime dey jail...lol

Happy new year..
Gabiskii I dey o....sapa dey carry your girl do dreadlock o.

By the way....you owe me shay you know,you refused finishing the story you were narrating in one thread like that....pls kindly mention me if e don drop.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Chiraq77(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
He Was Allegedly Killed by his Gay Lover/Friend

How do I know?? Watch True Crime Daniel
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Robenna(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lanshile:
Coming out to say u are a gay will only expose u to trouble in Africa
I hate gays a lot

But I doesn't give you the right to kill anybody

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Gays are not forcing their lifestyle on anyone what they seek is laws to protect them and freedom from discrimination against their life choices.

Foolish laws to end humanity are you insane

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
pquaver:

Come on bro.. So what if whites just hate blacks, would u love slavery to have continued till date. I am not a gay supporter or like their way but come on live and let live bro.. Hass bringt nichts.. Leben und Leben lassen..

Are you a gay

What is live and let's live when their act will lead to extinction of the human race
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Ekpa dey feel himself say him dey type.

You are an irredeemable dunce.

It is so easy to see through you and how miserable your life must be.

Turn your hate and anger toward the people who brought you into this world as a curse to humanity and the politicians who have deleted your future.

Senseless kid.
grin grin grin grin you have to respect your betters. No one in your bloodlines can carry the weight of my destiny. I'm greater than your daddy having raised a princess for a son.

Now I don't have you. You're an idiot I feel compelled to administer radical therapy to get your life back into God's default values

See me as your beneficiary.
You're my charity case.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Foolish laws to end humanity are you insane
How is humanity ending because of gay people?
You must be the insane one here

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
tiswell:
they pose threats to the society.

Imagine your son being forcefully screwed sad

Did the deceased forcefully screw your father ?

What brought my son to it ?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

So what do you mean we should allow such madness in our society

Is either you're a gay or a pyscho

With every good thing the west has to offer you're here defending gays
who is we? You are just one morronic person with a morronic opinion, You are very ignorant too grin

Yes, i am gay and a psycho, anyone who condenms the killing of another human being is a psycho and gay acording to your backwards stupid mindset.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
grin grin grin grin you have to respect your betters. No one in your bloodlines can carry the weight of my destiny. I'm greater than your daddy having raised a princess for a son.

Now I don't have you. You're an idiot I feel compelled to administer radical therapy to get your life back into God's default values

See me as your beneficiary.
You're my charity case.

Brazen assurance of stupidity... You just join hogwash together to form a sentence...you are very stupid
Bro you either took classes for dumbness or you’re just naturally dumb. The people who live with you (dumb stupid re.tarded muhfucker) are the real definition of boofheads.
I bet you’re hunch backed…I mean the weight of carrying your foolishness and leading other foolish people must be overwhelming. Nah..my bad, calling you foolish is an insult to other foolish people[s][/s]
I’ve called all the people I called stupid to apologize to them cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingyakos:

The politicians should try it in the open and see if they won't be served with same cup of tea. Yes they live openly in SA because they're living in their white dominated regions, they should Cross over to the black dominated region let's check something.
So only you personally will kill them right? grin social media and Nairaland tough guy! I thought you claimed africa is not gay or for gays grin

Go look up the word opinion.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Use your two hands to close your mouth

I pity your parents and the people around you
You have made no forking sense. grin, the good thing is people like you are allowed to air their opinions too, no matter how stupid they may sound, it is called freedom of expression, something you wouldn't know about. cheesy if you are that brave come out and kill gay people personally let's see.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good one, even God will be happy.
This son of the devil corrupting over children.
Are they telling God, he made a mistake with their sexuality.
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
So only you personally will kill them right? grin social media and Nairaland tough guy! I thought you claimed africa is not gay or for gays grin

Go look up the word opinion.

Read between the lines bro. I never said they ain't gay in Africa, i said it's not our tradition and anyone who practice it, if caught should get ready for jungle justice or punishment according to the law of the land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.