Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad (33296 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Newton2024: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

A Nigerian Islamic preacher, Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal, has charged Muslims to consider the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its Muslim/Muslim ticket as a call to Jihad.

At a special prayer session organised by Muslim clerics in Kano, Northwest, Nigeria, for the success of Bola Tinubu's candidacy, Auwal informed that the Tinubu/Shettima’s Muslim/Muslim ticket had defined the supremacy of Islam.

He, accordingly urged all Muslim voters, to overwhelmingly vote the Tinubu/Shettima, Muslim/Muslim ticket on the day of election.

"This meeting was convened by our group, Islamic Preachers and we've invited about 75 Muslim groups, including the Kaduna State Izala and the Jos (Plateau state) Izala, the Salafiya, Kadariya, IMWAN, Muslims in Da'awa, Women in Da'awa. Also here are groups like Yoruba and Igbo Muslim groups. Last but not the least, we have here the Kano Imams' group.

"The import of today's sitting is to let the clerics and indeed all Muslim leaders know that the Muslim/Muslim ticket is not about mere promises of bringing dividends of democracy like road and infrastructure. This ticket is about the supremacy of Islam. This ticket has honoured Islam. Therefore, we'll honour it with our ballots.

"Furthermore, remember that a Muslim is always better than an infidel. What more of two Muslims combined? This informed why we undertook to create this awareness and to let all of us know that this Muslim/Muslim ticket is a jihad call to all Muslims," Auwal said.

Another cleric, who is the leader of Izala sect in Kano, Sheikh Abdallah Saleh Pakistan, disclosed that Tinubu had over a long time promoted the enthronement of a Muslim/Muslim candidate.

He said, "We've discussed extensively on how this candidate (Tinubu) has for a long time strived to actualise the Muslim/Muslim ticket.

"He paired Nuhu Ribadu with a Muslim Yoruba back then and was also instrumental to the Abiola/Kingibe, Muslim/Muslim ticket."

On his part, Kano State Governor, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje, asserted that the Tinibu/Shettima ticket would be supported by all Muslims, insisting that the practice was not new in the country.

"Muslim/Muslim ticket is not new to Nigeria. The Abiola/Kingibe Muslim/Muslim was overwhelmingly voted Muslims and it succeeded. Unfortunately a military junta nullified the victory. Another opportunity is here and thank God we're now in democracy; no one can annul the election," Ganduje averred

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Xscape1993(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
The major problem of the world today is religion. “If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Chuba Williams Okadigbo.

367 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Newton2024: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Islamic Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket.
Thanksful:
A stupid christian will tell you that religion doesn't matter.

No wonder Jesus said, "the children of this world are wiser than the children of the kingdom in their generations."

I refuse to fulfill wrong prophecy as a Christian.

I don't know about you
Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.

449 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SlavaUkraini: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
And some idiots still believe that these guys don't have an Islamization agenda off their sleeves ?

You better Wake up from that foolish dream...

They have not won the election and they have started claiming that their religion is Supreme in Nigeria...

There would be more attacks against the church and people would be forced to convert to Islam, especially in areas where Christians are minority...

Any Christian that votes for Thïefnubu and his Mu-Mu Ticket have stained his or her hands with the blood of the Innocent Nigerians that Boko Haram have killed in the past ...

And are planning to kill, if their Mu-Mu Ticket succeeds...

They are already calling non Muslims infidels that must be taught a lesson while praising the good work of El Rufia in Kaduna State, calling him a servant of God.

The killings in Southern Kaduna would be replicated nationwide if Thïefnubu is mistakenly elected as president...

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for more Boko Haram Killings...

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for increased Insurgency

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the Rapid Islamization of Nigeria...

Enough is Enough: Thïefnubu and his Islamic Party must Go

311 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SandyLOVE08(f): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I registered for my PVC in 2018 in Abia state and collected it that same year.

I later left Abia state to Lagos.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

But I didn't go to any local government to do any biometric capturing.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by alsudan: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
The few Christian sellouts who sell their souls for crumbs should hear this.

It’s no coincidence that PO is doing well in every region except the far North, as those people will vote a dog than a Kafir or Arne (infidel), so their votes are for AA, BT and RMK.

But if the Christians unite and vote PO, this victory will come easy.

No need to pretend about it, the 2023 elections is a religious census.

297 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by BloomingDale(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Allah is thirsty but don’t want water. I wonder what his favorite beverage is?

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Damn, Religion truly is a weapon

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Ofunaofu: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigerians can now see where we are headed with Tinubu's demonic Muslim Muslim ticket

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
This trash won't stop us from voting mazi Tinubu come feb 25th and he is winning the election, any worthless beerfraud idiot wey no like am is free to jump into the lagoon or drink sniper.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Michoco(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
The look on shettima face alone is very scary to begin with.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2023

No wonder Jesus said, "the children of this world are wiser than the children of the kingdom in their generations."

I don't know about you

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Ojiofor: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa this is the janjaweedism I am talking about that you blindly keep supporting.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by JOemmy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinibu and his apc are really determined to completely destroy this country groups like ipob, yoruba nation agitators and militants in the niger delta are waiting to help them achieve this very quickly.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by stanluiz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Their jihad will start from north and end in the South West.

If they carry their jihad Nonsense enter SE, SS or Christan part of North Central. They will be resisted and defeated.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by stanluiz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
This trash won't stop us from voting mazi Tinubu come feb 25th and he is winning the election, any worthless beerfraud idiot wey no like am is free to jump into the lagoon or drink sniper.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand
As far as your Muslim Terrorist jihad start from the north and end in the South West. I didn't have a problem. You Yoruba Muslims can equally assist them to carry out their jihad. Nobody cares.

Let them slaughter their infidels there.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SlavaUkraini: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am a born Christian but i am massively voting for JAGABAN

Then you are planning to Stain your hands with the blood of the innocent people that Kasim Shettima's Boko Haram have killed over the years

And are planning to kill , if this their Mu-Mu Ticket succeeds..

Muslims will never accept or vote for a Christian Christian ticket....

So why should you foolishly vote for a Mu-Mu Ticket, when you are not Stupid ?

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Newton2024: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
YorubaNiBaba:
Tinubu is unstoppable, jagaban is the next president, beerfraud pigs should know this and have peace of mind
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
These radical muslims are recruited by MURIC terrorists to defend Tinubu's muslim-terrorist on Nairaiand and other social media platforms.
Christians in NIGERIA be wise. Don't allow Satan to use you against Christianity.

Some of their monikers: Abdul05 Moh247 (MuhamMad) drlateef herkeem Ayamed Seunmsg sarrki AntiChrist etrouble yarimo I8Xtians DevilAdvocate LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Osibajo2023 UnfairLife7 etc. Solve of them are proud muslim Terrorists while others are wolves in sheep's clothing. Beware!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by UnfairLife7(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Newton2024:
Christians in NIGERIA be wise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Osibajo2023: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:

I don't know about you
I am a Christian, Tinubu in Lagos, never use religion to do his things, ambode & Sanwo olu are both christian

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by ganisucks(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
False flag.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by ganisucks(f): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Osibajo2023:
I am a Christian, Tinubu in Lagos, never use religion to do his things, ambode & Sanwo olu are both christian

You're right. He prefers to use ethnicity.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Newton2024: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Devil the Liar is your father. You bloody Islamic terrorists. Wolf pretending to be sheep. You can only deceive yourself and other muslim-terrorist urchins.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by UnfairLife7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Newton2024:
Devil the Liar is your father. You bloody Islamic terrorists. Wolf pretending to be sheep. You can only deceive yourself and other muslim-terrorist urchins.
Chinedu

Tinubu will lord over you and your kindred

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Brendaniel: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
You see why Tinubu should not be voted in....

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Osibajo2023:

Is state federal?

Jesus wasn't joking when he made that statement. Wisdom is too high for most christians because they hardly use their brain.

Let me break it down a little for you.

When a court case is brought up. Lawyers argue base on previous judgement tht has been awarded to similar cases. If you know why, it will be easy for you to understand the leadership slavery you are about to throw your children into unless they join Muslim tomorrow.

You want to create a pathern that will take your children years to break.

Don't live the Easu lifestyle. His children never recover till date.

Do you even know the power federal government wade? What's state government to federal?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by iSense247: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Is Lagos the same as Nigeria? Are radical fundamentalists like Shetima and El-Rufai the same as Ambode and Sanwolu? These two muslim-terrorists are going to be in charge of security in Tinubu's regime as Tinubu is rotting away. Use your head and not your pocket.

ganisucks:

You're right. He prefers to use ethnicity.
Either using of religion or ethnicity to play politics, both are bad. Tinubu's presidency is a danger ahead, of which would be worse than Bornu and Southern Kaduna combined together. It is best averted by every wise Nigerians.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' / Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady / Niger Exports Fuel To Nigeria As Egypt, Algeria Build 13 Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.