Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad (33364 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by dochenaj: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Wipper7000:
When OBI was frolicking all the churches both invited and non invited ones, I told him to STOP but you people are praising him that all christians should vote for him, Now it serves you all right, The muslim has started. What you see you get.
If all the Christians vote for Obi, you know he will win right?

Considering that the other 3 among the top 4 contenders are Muslims.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Desusi: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2023
alsudan:
The few Christian sellouts who sell their souls for crumbs should hear this.

It’s no coincidence that PO is doing well in every region except the far North, as those people will vote a dog than a Kafir or Arne (infidel), so their votes are for AA, BT and RMK.

But if the Christians unite and vote PO, this victory will come easy.

No need to pretend about it, the 2023 elections is a religious census.
What further testimonies do we need? A dog that would not hear hunter whistles would always get lost.This is a wake up call for believers in Christ not only to pray hard, but to demonstrate their voting right and vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Desusi: 3:17am On Jan 07, 2023
BloomingDale:
Allah is thirsty but don’t want water. I wonder what his favorite beverage is?
Wawul! Food for a thought brother!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Benmob: 3:22am On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Because you are more Christian than Pastor Remi Tinubu of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, all you disciples of incubus?
which Christian,u think say Christian na by mouth,only God knows who is a Christian,even pastor of today even whether great and real,can not be trusted, because they all human,who can still fall at d end.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Desusi: 3:24am On Jan 07, 2023
stanluiz:
Their jihad will start from north and end in the South West.

If they carry their jihad Nonsense enter SE, SS or Christan part of North Central. They will be resisted and defeated.
So the lives of Christians in the south west does not matters to you? You must be a bigot.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by tuborme: 3:26am On Jan 07, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I registered for my PVC in 2018 in Abia state and collected it that same year.

I later left Abia state to Lagos.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

But I didn't go to any local government to do any biometric capturing.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC

Go to lagos and pick your pvc. Find a way to lagos and vote in February…it’s worth the stress!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Desusi: 3:38am On Jan 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Go to INEC in your area and confirm.
Why do you give yourself this stress? Since you transferred your PVC to Lagos from Abia.its expected you will vote in Lagos. All that is expected of you now is to go to your ward in Lagos and collect you modified transfer PVC.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Benmob: 3:39am On Jan 07, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

When they are talking of national politics, you people will be bringing in local politics. You guys think national politics is a joke at all?
Do you think it was a joke that Jonathan was handicapped by the north? Do you also think it was a joke that OBJ had to prostrate to Atiku a northerner to have his second term. You guys eye will clear when the north begins their game, thinking local politics of Lagos will save Tinubu when the north start squeezing him. Be warned!
d same way,buhari did to osinbajo, when buhari travel for medical checkup, osinbajo was given acting president just once,but was rejected to act again, because he did something buhari and cabals was not happy with!
No powerful and popular northerner Muslim politicians will allow a southern Christian to do what buhari did to osinbajo,even let that Christian will be mighty warrior.
I still remember wat atiku did to a whole obj ,to knee down for him,in front of pple,that why still now OBJ don't like atiku.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Desusi: 3:42am On Jan 07, 2023
gozmok1:
I remember vividly when I told you that aggrieved northern Christians are supporting Obi and G5 group you called me baby politician it's now obvious don't worry more are coming grin

Many factors working against Tinubu
*APC mismanagement of nation economy and high insecurity across the country, people can't travel by roads, or rail, cost of air transport is on highest price since the creation of this country travelling by air in 2015 from East to Lagos that was around 18k is now 90k, East to Abuja is now 70k, Land transport very expensive, every commodities increased to 300%, people are suffering, I doubt if you are in this country, Nigerians will aggressively vote out APC

* Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect his chances in Southwest, South-East, Middle Belt and Christians in far north who are going through a lot with insecurity
*Old age and fragile health will work against him

* Oluwale falsification of his identity and drug cases

Many bad factors working against him

Those around him are just milking him

Third position await Tinubu
Unto thy hand oh! God.Thanks for your wishes.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by bentenny(m): 3:44am On Jan 07, 2023
SandyLOVE08:

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC
Your information has been transferred to Lagos due to your successful online transfer and your old PVC is no longer valid!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Benmob: 3:47am On Jan 07, 2023
And DSS no go see diz one, arrest
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by snowball11(m): 3:50am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am a born Christian but i am massively voting for JAGABAN

Born again Christian with zero sense! undecided
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Benmob: 4:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Levels1:

My dear brother, you are very wrong...

This is politics

We Christian started this campaign on sentiment leves, must importantly the IGBOS

But now that we are feeling the heat more than what we baggaing for, we started crying fowl

I'm a Yoruba before becoming Christian and as such I will support my tribe Man before considering anything just..

I learnt this from the IGBOS

They all support obi despite that they all knew he was a born failure

And since I observed that, have been campaigning to my tribe Men to emulate the IGBO and to use the advantage we have since we are more than them in seize and population.

Both the Christian and the Muslim are all quilty of same campaign and we should all use whatever is within us to support whoever we deemfit

I told the IGBOS close to my house at Anambra that, we the Yoruba's doesn't have issues with religion as a Christian familyi marries from Muslim family for donkey years and we never for once have any issues or reasons to be killing ourselves over religion sentiment.

Note

Tinubu is a project of we the Yoruba's

We will vote for him in max

If IGBOS can rallies round Obi despite that they knew he can't get 20% of the total vote, then what stop us from supporting ours that is 101% certain he have won already before casting vote.

As a Christian we need to act like one, and most of us calling ourselves Christian really don't know the meaning of christianity which is Christ like.

Just like I said, we don't have to be bitter as wbsw this preacher said above has equally been the stand of CAN and other notable Christan pastors and reven.....

So whats different?

The simple truth and a fact is that we all knew is not in anyways possible to use Muslim Muslim tickets to affect raid of Christan as we practice democratic system of government.

We have The house of Assembly

House of Representative

The judiciary

States house of assembly as a factor before anything can be done

But we keep playing politics in the name of religion which our Lord Jesus Christ doesn't teaches us.

Peace be unto us all Amen.

if u don't know,keep off,tell me which tribe gave full support of Obasanjo southwest ,yaradu north, Jonathan south south.
Have u see Igbo using Christianity to kill pple or threatening pple with Christianity, which is no not like d jihad pple that are using their religion to killing pple, almost everyday.
Let an Igbo man pastor,say wat diz religion fantastic say whether he will not be arrested before minutes by DSS.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Brushstrokes20: 4:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Spot on!.. Truer words have never been spoken!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by broadman20: 4:28am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

What was the impact of Buhari's government in your life and business if you have any?

The poor people like you talks about Tribe and religion,

While the Rich like us talks about their business interests and future.

You see why you are POOR?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by jojothaiv(m): 4:56am On Jan 07, 2023
To the preachers,

Jihad or not, the voters will see to that.

To the voters,

However, this is Nigeria, we are so divided along ethnic and religious lines and I'm afraid, the politicians will ruthlessly exploit our gullibility through that.

To the presidential candidates,

I know none of you is altruistic, becoming the president is just a plus to already fading reputation of yours as most of you seems to have no precedents neither is your antecedents that good.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Marpol2021(m): 5:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Your demigod is a disgrace to the Yoruba race. A man that can't explain his sources of wealth, a man that gat no relatives,no childhood pic,no primary or secondary cert, a man that keeps disgracing his self with different gaffe. Shame on all the bat supporter....
YorubaNiBaba:
This trash won't stop us from voting mazi Tinubu come feb 25th and he is winning the election, any worthless beerfraud idiot wey no like am is free to jump into the lagoon or drink sniper.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Annistars: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2023
LET THE WILL OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH KING OF KING'S BE DONE AMEN.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by jimmynauty: 5:06am On Jan 07, 2023
The animal life in Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal and Islamic preachers have spoken.

It's a now the life of Elohim to manifest dunamis and not complain, fear.

yegods

Please any follower can update me on the issue of deaf and dumb of Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by sunray(m): 5:10am On Jan 07, 2023
I doubt if your transfer process to Lagos was completed. First, did you receive any email from inec to that effect? If not, you remain in your former registration voting center. Secondly, you must do capturing with your phone and also upload your passport to complete your online transfer. Since you did not do that, you remain in Abia.
I did mine online and followed the procedure to the end and it was successfully processed.

SandyLOVE08:

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Etimemy: 5:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Christians that are sleeping thinking that this long time demonic plan will not work should wake up

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Igahbarr: 5:26am On Jan 07, 2023
A Liar
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Okechinwadike: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2023
nawaoooo Yoruba people! and na them the complain pass about the bad governance when it happens. am seeing naija to divide in 2023
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by erospecial: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.
Yorubas with RCCG, Winners, Deeperlife, Mountain of Fire, Cherubim, Celestial and kind of big big churches are still vying for APC Muslim Muslim ticket because Tinubu is a Yoruba!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Ofiadiegwu: 5:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

This is too bad and supposedly investigated and prosecuted by the DSS.
Yes, because the Law makes Nigeria a secular State and that was meant to deter people using religious sentiments on national affairs like politics/elections.

Backward reasoning like this expressed by these fanatics who met in Kano is the reason northern Nigeria is dragging the rest of the country backward in various ways.

Borno state is a case study of where Muslim+ Muslim are governor and deputy and where Christianity has been subjected under the jackboot of suprssion and marginalization BUT Borno is the worse state in Nigeria when you talk of peace and development.
Bornu, the Islamic fanatics state is worse in insecurity and have exported it to other states.

The same Bornu that is known for Muslim governor and deputy can boast of few developments in Maiduguri alone, while the larger part of the gigantic state's land where the dozens of the LGA are based are desolate thanks to the result of the fanaticism practiced in that state.

Now the preacher's in the concluded Kano rally for muslim muslin ticket has made it clear that their people should vote for the paired not for democracy dividends but for supremacy of their faith. I'm lost as per how humans reason.

A whole president of Nigeria should be voted for because of his faith and not for democracy dividends?

Then, I want to be well informed whether christians and Muslims are supposed to be in a contest in this country for a healthy state to be actualized?

Why is it now allowed publicly that people showcase 'Us vs Them' in this matters of national importance like this?

Isn't it too dangerous now that we are drifted towards this petty and ungodly practice?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by HeroicMeastro: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal
This nonsense started from churches all around the country, canvassing support and votes to PO.
No muslim complaint about christainization then.
I remembered an ulgy fat woman preacher (like Christmas chicken) dancing up and down the church, urging members to vote only for Christian (PO).
Also, most notably; politically inclined CAN, and other church business oriented pastors like Adeboye,Orintsejafor, Enenche, suleiman etc all calling out the Christian population to vote for PO.
So we should not blame the imams now for doing same.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by countryman13: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Am just short of what to say! I warned many people about CPC then but they ignored it simply because am not into politics.
D same thing after the amalgamation of the two most deadly political parties in Nigeria then which is now today's APC, they still insisted am biased.
2023 elections is not about politics but d implementation of an evil agenda(TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA) because one doesn't need to be a hunter to know the footsteps of a cow. God had done his part by allowing us to see it coming so it's left for us avert the beginning of our destruction hence,say no to Muslim/Muslim ticket. God bless all the like minds on this platform, amen

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Yada01(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2023
As long as it is Same religion I can't vote APC Even if they had brought two saints to contest in the party.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Ojiofor:
Okoroawusa this is the janjaweedism I am talking about that you blindly keep supporting.
Let him be pls. He's just fighting for his daily loaf
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by miraclea: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2023
When your yet to be leader start with Islamic bisimilahi is it part of Nigerian language, some fools says it doesn't matter I am a Christian I will reject Muslim Muslim ticket over and over again until we disislamaize Nigeria and make it a true federal and secular state, devoid of tribalism and religious sentiment and intolerance
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by blkmum700: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.

Hypocrite, you're so upset that Turkey today is a Muslim country; if we are to go down the history line, then you're not only showing your ignorance of world events. The Europeans used to be pagan before Christianity. Did you sympathize with them for the forced conversion and killings? It only takes a bigoted person to attack Islam for what their religion does best.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Slido: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Know that the cleric like others has collected his share of the Tinubu facilitation fee. He also knows that with all his noise religious leadership hasn't helped his people and it won't.Islam is not the only faith in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.