Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad (33312 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by duality(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
On 2023 elections,

God has done his part by letting us know the minds of those contesting.

We know who they are. Let no one say he didn't know. God has helped us.

Don't go the way of Esau.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by sapele914(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

The whole of the Muslim north will split their votes for Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu. But 99% of Christians will vote OBI-DATTI.
Split which votes? Alhaji has already revealed to you the whole North is with the win win Muslim Muslim ticket, it is impossible for any man to Stop Batman & Shettima.

Surprised many of you are still obliviously blind to that fact?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by iSense247: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
SHINJA:

My bro..I don stay north . I don see things.

Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Christian haters and terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

May Peter Obi and Datti-Baba Ahmad succeed �

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by DBD0502: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Our greatest challenge and cause of our backwardness in this country is RELIGION. Of what important will it be for me to vote for my fellow believer who can not deliver on his campaign promises or give me food to it. Imagine this man saying that he doesn't care about infrastructure and other dividends of democracy but his religion. Let stop being foolish

TWELVE (12) MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. CHECK IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM BY YOUR CONDUCT.*

(1) Jobless person supporting people that are behind his or her joblessness.

(2). A student who is on strike and still raising banner for those who are behind the strike

(3). A father who can no longer feed the family and is still running around like a fool under the sun supporting the people that brought the poverty upon him and his family.

(4) Youths who support the killers that ordered the killing of their own fellow youths.

(5) Homeless and jobless persons supporting the people who brought inflation that has made him jobless and homeless.

(6) People living without electricity and still raising banner and asking people to support the evil men that are behind electricity failure in the country.

(7) people that cannot travel to their home because of bad roads but are still campaigning and and asking other people to join them to support people that looted the money meant for the construction of road to their homes.
People that couldn't sleep because of killing, kidnaping and banditry, yet still supporting the founders of terrorism in the nation.

(9) People that do not even have clean water to drink, but still planning to vote for people who looted the money meant for water into power.

(10) People buying fuel at #350 instead of #65, yet still supporting the evil men stealing our crude and refusing to build refineries that has brought us to where we are today.

(11) People supporting others because of religion, ethnicity, or tribe and forget competence, capacity and track record.

(12) People supporting others because of food on the table and stomach infrastructure forgetting the future.
(13) Vote for someone who will cleanse grant community of frauds and will ensure that defaulters are brought to book

*ARE YOU ANY OF THE THIRTEEN ABOVE*?

*VOTE WISELY IN 2023 !!!*
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mummiesboy: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Terrorists
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Diligence: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
O foolish Nigerians: who hath bewitched you so that you can't see and you can't hear!

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket is evil and must not be encouraged.

May God punish anyone campaigning and planning to vote. APC's evil Muslim-Muslim Presidential ticket.

Take Back Your Country
LetsRescueNigeriaTogether
ObidientlyYuseful
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SHINJA: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
iSense247:
Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Christian haters and terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

Amen
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mummiesboy: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Terrorists
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by UnfairLife7(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mummiesboy:
Terrorists
Ekwensu

Where is Datti?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by sapele914(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
iSense247:

If you aren’t an oblivious minded hypocrite, what is the difference between Datti-Baba Ahmad & haters and terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mummiesboy: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Tinubu is unstoppable, jagaban is the next president, beerfraud pigs should know this and have peace of mind
Spit on terrorists
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Ken4Christ: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Tinubu is unstoppable, jagaban is the next president, beerfraud pigs should know this and have peace of mind

Maybe we need mountain of fire prayer warriors here. What do you think?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by sapele914(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Maybe we need mountain of fire prayer warriors here. What do you think?
Their prayers will only propel Bola Ahmed Tinubu to victory faster.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by iSense247: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
If you aren’t an oblivious minded hypocrite, what is the difference between Datti-Baba Ahmad & haters and terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje?
Say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket. You may not see its end.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Shadysen: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
BloomingDale:
Allah is thirsty but don’t want water. I wonder what his favorite beverage is?
BLOOD!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mummiesboy: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Chinedu

I was born Christian. I will vote JAGABAN

I and my entire household
Spit on a girl child rapist and a terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by IfnobeGod20: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Osibajo2023:
I am a Christian, Tinubu in Lagos, never use religion to do his things, ambode & Sanwo olu are both christian
When they are talking of national politics, you people will be bringing in local politics. You guys think national politics is a joke at all?
Do you think it was a joke that Jonathan was handicapped by the north? Do you also think it was a joke that OBJ had to prostrate to Atiku a northerner to have his second term. You guys eye will clear when the north begins their game, thinking local politics of Lagos will save Tinubu when the north start squeezing him. Be warned!

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Dzeems01: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
They ve started..our major challenge in this country is nothing but religion and tribes...if na herbalist go get fear of God to rule Nigeria.. Abeg God send am to us ..as fair as he go make great,create job..fight bandtry..provide basic amenities and make peace reign ..he is welcome .
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by A4alpha: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's not fight na.. don't demarket your paymaster master by exhibiting your usual urchin traits.

Osibajo2023:
ask your father, go back to ur cursed Region, ESN kill u
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Resonance2019: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:
A stupid christian will tell you that religion doesn't matter.

No wonder Jesus said, "the children of this world are wiser than the children of the kingdom in their generations."

I refuse to fulfill wrong prophecy as a Christian.

I don't know about you
#IAMNOTAMUMUCHRITIAN# I have my card

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
iSense247:
Say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket. You may not see its end.
Maybe you don’t know say train no dey reverse? the caravan has long left the station.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Proudlyomonna: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
DefKon:
Damn, Religion truly is a weapon

It's not just a weapon,it is the primary weapon to this their Islamization agenda.
You think it's normal to just carry bomb blow Yourself with people join undecided
Them don use Religion brainwash all him being grin
Not all Muslims subscribe to Jihad,but We must collectively identify those who subscribe to it and stop it come Feb.
APC came to use our diversities break Us further angry
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by MamaletASO: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I registered for my PVC in 2018 in Abia state and collected it that same year.

I later left Abia state to Lagos.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

But I didn't go to any local government to do any biometric capturing.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC

Inec recognized online transfer of Voters card..

So,
You ve successfully wasted a vote for Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Resonance2019: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:
A stupid christian will tell you that religion doesn't matter.

No wonder Jesus said, "the children of this world are wiser than the children of the kingdom in their generations."

I refuse to fulfill wrong prophecy as a Christian.

I don't know about you
#IAMNOTAMUMUCHRITIAN# I have my card[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by UnfairLife7(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mummiesboy:
Spit on a girl child rapist and a terrorists
Ekwensu

Where is Datti?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by A4alpha: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Soludo is the Anambra state governor

UnfairLife7:
Na Soludo be the governor of Lagos state..

Any p?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mummiesboy: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Ekwensu

Where is Datti?
In your mother's bed room. Ehguna!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Tingotoe: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.
Turkey was never a Christian country but the byzantine empire which comprised of parts of modern day Turkey was. Also the establishment of a so called 'Christian' state has no biblical basis whatsoever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Proudlyomonna: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
DefKon:
Damn, Religion truly is a weapon

It's not just a weapon,it is the primary weapon to this their Islamization agenda.
You think it's normal to just carry bomb blow Yourself with people join undecided
Them don use Religion brainwash all him being grin
Not all Muslims subscribe to Jihad,but We must collectively identify those who subscribe to it and stop it come Feb.
APC came to use our diversities break Us further angry
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Death to Igboslayer grin
No Rip to waste for an omo ale and him Foolish family cheesy
We go dey pack una corpse like dis throway on a steady grin

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Sbravo86: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is just the beginning of what is ahead of us as a country if Tinubu together with his co-host were allowed to get the presidency ticket. We the Nigeria christians will become nothing but infidel before these people just as this post said in a country we claimed to be one. Imagine a reasonable being written this kind of articles in a country that is planning to have an election in just a few days to come. This is just a call for the CHRISTIANS in this country to honoured with all there heart and mind.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Dmama1991: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I was born a Christian not through study

I am going to vote for Tinubu

Including my entire household
sharap Abdul

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by UnfairLife7(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dmama1991:
sharap Abdul
Ekwensu

Where is Datti?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.