Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad (33396 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SandyLOVE08(f): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2023
AMI3:

U can still vote since there was no biometric capturing
most of the mentions I got said I don't need Biometric for transfer of PO. As far as I have registered before
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SandyLOVE08(f): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2023
sunray:
I doubt if your transfer process to Lagos was completed. First, did you receive any email from inec to that effect? If not, you remain in your former registration voting center. Secondly, you must do capturing with your phone and also upload your passport to complete your online transfer. Since you did not do that, you remain in Abia.
I did mine online and followed the procedure to the end and it was successfully processed.

I didn't get any confirmation email from INEC.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Sunnyja: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Osibajo2023:
I am a Christian, Tinubu in Lagos, never use religion to do his things, ambode & Sanwo olu are both christian
Tinubu is old now. He doesn't even have strength to stand on his own. The hanger-ons around him calling for Jihad now are the ones that with run the show!

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SandyLOVE08(f): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2023
tuborme:

Go to lagos and pick your pvc. Find a way to lagos and vote in February…it’s worth the stress!
I know it's worth it. Anything to make Peter Obi the president is worth any stress. Thanks
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by JAGS001(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
I understand. But since am in Abia. I will still go to one of their offices and find out if my old PVC is valid
sorry but the old PVC wouldn't be valid because the law says names of transferred PVC should be deleted from the initial unit after 90days of successful transfer and any other transfer can only be carried out within 90days before election.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mrfixitt(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
This trash won't stop us from voting mazi Tinubu come feb 25th and he is winning the election, any worthless beerfraud idiot wey no like am is free to jump into the lagoon or drink sniper.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Thunder fire you and your shaky shaky Tinubu
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by drlateef: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
These radical muslims are recruited by MURIC terrorists to defend Tinubu's muslim-terrorist on Nairaiand and other social media platforms.
Christians in NIGERIA be wise. Don't allow Satan to use you against Christianity.

Some of their monikers: Abdul05 Moh247 (MuhamMad) drlateef herkeem Ayamed Seunmsg sarrki AntiChrist etrouble yarimo I8Xtians DevilAdvocate LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Osibajo2023 UnfairLife7 etc. Solve of them are proud muslim Terrorists while others are wolves in sheep's clothing. Beware!

You and the 66 likes on your mumu post are all Obididirin. Ask a yoruba man near you what it means. You know that IPOB numbers are few, you then whip up more religious sentiments to accommodate more mumu like you from other tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mrfixitt(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am a born Christian but i am massively voting for JAGABAN
Shut up you cheap liar. You're a fucking headslamer
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by benjaminlawson(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Wipper7000:
When OBI was frolicking all the churches both invited and non invited ones, I told him to STOP but you people are praising him that all christians should vote for him, Now it serves you all right, The muslim has started. What you see you get.

When. Obi visits any church, it is to worship God, in most cases he was not given the opportunity to talk. Or do you hear any Pastor insulting other religion and called him derogative names. To the extend of claiming that dividend of democracy don't matter. But religious bigotry. God delivered us in this country.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mrfixitt(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Osibajo2023:
I am a Christian, Tinubu in Lagos, never use religion to do his things, ambode & Sanwo olu are both christian
Aside religion, any youth planning to vote Tinubu is a classified idiot. A shaking drug lord to rule as president of a country like Nigeria is a huge error that should not be made
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by antibullshit: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I don't mean to insult you but there's no easy way to say this. You are a fool!
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by antibullshit: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Osibajo2023:
He didn't need to . All he cares about is his ambition . Remember when a yoruba leaders daughter was killed by fulani all Tinubu could do was to defend the killers by saying where are the cows? They haven't won the election and they're already saying they're superior to you. What more do you need before you realize what they're up to? Don't be foolish . Do it for your chldren even if you don't care about yourself . Its things like this that make people say nigeria should never have been one country .
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Jackbaur88: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Why didn't the the South West give us a Prof Yemi Osibanjo or a Femi Kayode but an old and sickly Tinubu?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Banter1(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Xscape1993:
The major problem of the world today is religion. “If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Chuba Williams Okadigbo.
No, it's not religion. It's ISLAM
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mrpojj(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

Southerners will be doing political correctness,
While they north will be as raw , as brute as they can be with their ambitions,
Let's keep fooling ourselves down south

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by AMI3(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
most of the mentions I got said I don't need Biometric for transfer of PO. As far as I have registered before
Ok
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by onyenna85000: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu will fail woefully, note it down this day.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by edungene7: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tflex01:

Every doom you wish others because of their choice of presidential candidates will visit you and your family in Jesus name. Amen
A jihadist like u do not really care so stop fooling yrself
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by syntekelite(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
stanluiz:
Their jihad will start from north and end in the South West.

If they carry their jihad Nonsense enter SE, SS or Christan part of North Central. They will be resisted and defeated.

..…And which tribe stopped the last jihad??
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by zedegit: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

Does yoruba people understand the meaning of Jihad?

It means once Tinubu wins, Boko haram will Infiltrate Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo etc and slaughter you.

If una like no borrow Sense.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
100% truths here, keep on hitting the nails on the head. Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a clueless goner and clueless loser of February 25th presidential poll. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket will never work in Nigeria politics. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Egbetayo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Same applied to me and I got the PVC. Check your email for confirmation and visit the Local Government that you transferred to for collection. quote author=SandyLOVE08 post=119782435]Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I registered for my PVC in 2018 in Abia state and collected it that same year.

I later left Abia state to Lagos.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

But I didn't go to any local government to do any biometric capturing.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC [/quote]
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by hartson(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
ChristineC:
don't blame him. when you constantly hit your forehead on the bare floor, everything will be violence to you.
is vawulence not violence grin grin
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by AadilAba(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
I feel for humanity and religion. if only the muslims know it's a greater test on their side to prove their religion as superior to other religions, the Christian's should patiently await and weigh the outcome of their regime. for those who can't comprehend ds, my import is we define our religion and not the religion that defines itself.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.

Nigeria can never be Islamize....... Nigeria will rather disintegrate .......

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by franudi: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You are not a Christian.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by OyinO: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
100% on point. The first time an Islamic clergy is sounding like a liberal and educated plus sensible fellow.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Kay25(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC
I am in your shoes too just didn't get any info from them inec till date
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Kay25(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
BloomingDale:
Allah is thirsty but don’t want water. I wonder what his favorite beverage is?
Nothing else but blood
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Kay25(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let them come into power let's see if they can islamise as they thought
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SandyLOVE08(f): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kay25:

I am in your shoes too just didn't get any info from them inec till date
that's too bad
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Jack005(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC
Same thing I did,no capturing or biometric but I successful transfered my PVC and I have collected it. Go to your ward or the inec office in your local government in Abia state where you transferred it to . Note that you must go with the slip

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.