Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement (25743 Views)

How Nigeria ‘lost’ Hundreds Of Generals To Early Retirement / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Jolted By Bode George’s Presidency Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by chibnnodi: 6:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Rekyz:
How do I resign from NIGERIA? I've long lost interest in the country embarassed

Japa!
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Didijiji: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791092:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING NIGERIAN ARMY.

Again,
GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS over and over again.

God bless our darling soldiers.

Our soldiers need all the support they can get from the government and encouragement from the citizens.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

[/b]
Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Dem [b]MANNA
the truth in da building.
We will keep killing them with undiluted truths on a weekly basis.

Once again, God bless our Army.

Again, God bless Our Gallant and Darling Soldiers.
You be jobless mumu. Since 2015 you have no shame. I thought you were responsible. What truths are you saying or killing them with? Men may not judge but God will judge you. You will not escape his judgement whoever you are for seeing evil and an evil government and still calling it good because of your selfish interest.

The suffering of the masses caused by this government will be heaped on you!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Gaaan recruit tinubu.
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Rekyz(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2023
chibnnodi:

Japa!
I will consider this as an option
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by samwillyco1(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2023
All of them are taking useless, can't someone resign in peace top looter talking nonsense
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by tishbite42: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2023
The military is casted
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by VULCAN(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2023
You completely ignored every word that was in that article.

Your response was your typical cut and paste of God Bless blah blah blah.

Does it mean you are unable to comprehend the article or you actually did but had no intellectual response to what is the cause of men who have been serving under previous govts choosing to resign now under your darling daddy??

post=119791092:

Again,

Our soldiers need all the support they can get from the government and encouragement from the citizens.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

[/b]
Thank you sir,
Dem [b]MANNA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by tishbite42: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm on I.T in one of the Air Bases in the SW. Almost every NAF personnel I have spoken to has told me of his desire to resign from service.
I'm like this is what people are looking for and they're like the perception is deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Usefulsense: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2023
The beauty of life is freedom.

You're free to join at your own will and you're free to leave at your volition.

2 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Mrpojj(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Antoeni:

https://punchng.com/army-jolted-by-resignations-warns-against-early-retirement/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673066173
You treat soldiers poorly, pay them poorly , no promotion and you think you will stop them from resigning,

5 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by baretalk: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2023
The army must be based on firm loyalty, and inculcation of discipline in the troops, adequate compensation and remuneration and adequate training and gearing of the troops. Adequate provision of the best weapons and artillery/firepower. The survival of the military depends on this core principles, and the survival of the military is the survival of the nation.
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by adecz: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Buhari destroyed the military
establishment with his nepotism,
ethnocentrism & religious bigotry.☪️☪️☪️

If you aren't Fulani or Kanuri, you are
denied rightful posting or promotions.
This happen in all arms of the armed
forces including Customs & immigration.

But when it comes to dangerous postings,
it Igbo, Yoruba, Idoma, Kataf or Berom
officers that are sent, while Fulani remain
where money is and get promoted ahead
of field combatants❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Buratai exceeded his retirement date
by over 2 years, thereby denying the
officers directly behind him, the opportunity
to rise to COAS. Officers immediately
behind him got retired while Buhari
just kept him their to tell lies of fake
military successes.

Officers are leaving out of frustration.

7 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Most personnels I know wants to leave the various intelligent outfits they are engaged in and Japa. So many dissensions among the ranks.

2 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by KingOfTheDamned: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791092:

Again,

[/b]
Thank you sir,
Dem [b]MANNA

Kai you have really lost relevance on this forum grin

Any tiny praise now is grasped with such desperation grin how amusing to see you fall this low...

It's sad indeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Judolisco(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2023
D people dat really wants to serve won't be recruited na politian slot go plenty pass 4 NDA.... Toor na d after effect bdis

2 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791092:

Again,

[/b]
Thank you sir,
Dem [b]MANNA

STOP QUOTING YOUR ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS YOU SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR. YOU CANNOT DECEIVE US.

3 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by fortunez1(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2023
That's what nepotism and unequality can cause
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Fortruth: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2023
baretalk:
The army must be based on firm loyalty, and inculcation of discipline in the troops, adequate compensation and remuneration and adequate training and gearing of the troops. Adequate provision of the best weapons and artillery/firepower. The survival of the military depends on this core principles, and the survival of the military is the survival of the nation.

Story story….

The survival of the people in this “nation” depends on people thinking with sense and not with stomach

1 Like

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by jojothaiv(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2023
The enthusiasm is no longer there, the spirit is dying, it's getting colder....
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Shadysen: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2023
e don turn to force
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by DesChyko: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Antoeni:

Brig. Gen. Oladapo Oyelade, the COAS argued that officers leaving the Army must advance cogent reasons, stressing that loss of interest in military service would no longer be accepted.

This is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2023
VULCAN:
You completely ignored every word that was in that article.

Your response was your typical cut and paste of God Bless blah blah blah.

Does it mean you are unable to comprehend the article or you actually did but had no intellectual response to what is the cause of men who have been serving under previous govts choosing to resign now under your darling daddy??

I have NEVER read 'it's' post for the last two years or so. That transgender can never contribute to any topic. Probably didn't go to a good school too. A post on the country's economy 'shim' will reply with "god bless bla bla bla'. A post on foreign policy shim will reply with "god bless bla bla bla". At least the other urchins can engage you in a discourse laced with lies but at least they can engage you. This one just regurgitates WhatsApp group copy and paste template.

3 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by MyMouth(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Pipefitter:
Easy-peasy, any soldier that wants to resign should pretend to be extorting civilian while recording the incident, tag few of the influencers... Thank me later
You end up disgracing yourself in the process or even end up going to jail
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Pipefitter: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2023
MyMouth:

You end up disgracing yourself in the process or even end up going to jail

I will take that over an avoidable death

1 Like

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by eagleu: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2023
adecz:

Buhari destroyed the military
establishment with his nepotism,
ethnocentrism & religious bigotry.☪️☪️☪️

If you aren't Fulani or Kanuri, you are
denied rightful posting or promotions.
This happen in all arms of the armed
forces including Customs & immigration.

But when it comes to dangerous postings,
it Igbo, Yoruba, Idoma, Kataf or Berom
officers that are sent, while Fulani remain
where money is and get promoted ahead
of field combatants❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Officers are leaving out of frustration.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Lanshile(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
I really tried everything to become a soldier in 2015
I'm just greatful to God it fell through
I don't know what would have become of me by now

1 Like

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by MyMouth(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Pipefitter:

I will take that over an avoidable death
Hmmm. You forget that there is a world outside there that u are going. I bet you, you won't like how u will be treated
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Elidrisy20: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2023
wonder233:
I remember trying so hard to join the army, wrote the exams for the NDA 53 tegular course of 2001. What first struck me was how difficult the exam was.
After losing out on that, I tried again for Direct Short Service Commission on completion of my NYSC. Again, nothing.
I later got to learn I was just wasting my time, getting into the military in Nigeria as an officer had nothing to do with the exams or meeting criteria or having a genuine passion for military service. It was simply a factor of you knowing someone high up either in the political, traditional or military spheres... Most of the officers out there shouldn't even have been there, if it was based on merit or passion. It is so obvious when you look at them. I have come across officers and I almost weep. They clearly fall short of the physical, academic and personality requirements to be officers.
So long the connection factor is what determines who gets to serve in the military, incidents like these will continue
you are right bro, that is why if dem hear tatatata bom bom, dey all run away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Neddyogu(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
hakeem4:
If I say I’m no longer interested in the army and you’ are trying to force me to keep serving. I’d just frustrate the system and you have no choice than to sack me grin

Then you’d have set urself up for a dishonorable discharge probably after a court martial and without benefits.

1 Like

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Na by force to work?

You employ people to give up their lives, families and freewill in service of the Nation, yet exhibit lacklustre approaches towards their welfare and wellbeing, endanger their daily survival with your refusal to provide the needed equipments to enhance efficient service delivery, use tribe and religion as tools to oppress and kill kins and families of serving officers stationed in forests and mountains, yet you summon the audacity to come out and make stupendous statements such as this?!

God will punish this Fulani Government and all who enable their extremities and excesses!
Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by manmade(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2023
The droves started with the medical and health workers especially Doctors, they were leaving the country as if something were pursuing them , the labour Minister shamelessly said there's no cause for alarm that we had too many doctors in the country, then the IT experts started packing their luggages in the spirit of japa and they left and still leaving the country enmass, The other day it was the IG of police begging people to come and join , he said people are not showing interest in the profession as it used to be , now the chief of army staff dey para too that officers are leaving the job and want them to stay by Force, this goes to show that all is not really well with this country, alot of thing is wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement by Minime10(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Many pipu joined the military as a means of getting a job and not that they really have underline passion to be a soldier.
Others chose to joined the army merely to take revenge on their enemies over past misgivings.
Again, another group sees the army as an instrument of oppression, intimidation and vengefulness against bloody civilians, as well as to be seen as super humans
Many others became soldiers because of political consideration & recommendations and not that these people really have any passion for the job abinitio.
I know of a guy who joined the army just because of how he was beaten & treated by a soldier, so that he could take a revenge on another bloody civilians just because himself was once treated by a soldier.
So I'm not surprise to hear that some of them are now resigning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Reps Uncover 45m Barrels Sold At N45m At Lagos Ports Complex In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.