Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) (61014 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Bee915: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Girls always like Tall, asin (Tallest) or Fair guys.
Tallest for what na, just Normal height
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Bee915: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
why do you think they feel like that or are you in their mind? Why must all of you Nigeria girls be the same. Saying one thing in public and doing the contrary in private. Abeg swerve
There is nothing like doing contrary in the private, I don't like light skin guys and nothing can change it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by OyinO: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Inferiority complex and because they started playing with fair toys or dolls (Barbie) from a tender age. So they see Melanated Skin or Beauty as inferior to the light skin plus the fact that their mental image and picture of the Almighty is a pale Eurocentric image given to them by their imperial colonial masters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Just get money, if you black or ugly like shit,if you get money, na you fine pass
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Nehe007(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bee915:
Nothing like jealousy here
So what is it then?
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by DECLAN2015(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Miracle45:
I like my man brown and a little bit muscular.

Fair African men always look weird and alien to me! If you are African, then look Afroid. Don't be looking like a low budget Caucasian wey miss road. embarassed

Modified:
that last part was obviously a joke lol, we should all be proud of our skin color... From Dark black,basic brown,dark brown, light brown,basic light,tanned light,albino light,reddish light to Avatar blue,hulk green,thanos purple, even navy blue!

There is beauty in diversity and we are all beautiful!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are just being sarcastic.you abusr tgem first tgen now modified
Already ......u have shown your biase.
Everythung in life is a personal preference
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Bee915: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nehe007:
So what is it then?
I think the should lower their feeling of superiority
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Nehe007(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bee915:
I think the should lower their feeling of superiority
you sha like them,don't lie

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Bee915: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nehe007:
you sha like them,don't lie
this guy leave me joor, lolz
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Enny2013(f): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
DissTroy:

Yeah right! So says the charcoal-black girl who uses 1 million filter apps and studio pictures before uploading her DP on Facebook.

I double-dare you to upload just one picture of your face and I'd upload two of mine (be rest assured that there's Reverse Image Search to find out if you stole it).
Skreps feeling funky yet won't let us be every time we make a simple comment on blogs or groups, all begging for attention.
Chai... U talk too much for a man. U dnt hv to b stressing dis. All these long sentences bcs of me? Dnt b too petty
Real men dnt talk much,bro. U suppose don pass dis level nau...Haba.
If u want to b regarded,dnt do much dragging wt women,esp on social media. It doesn't worth it. Have some dignity,bro.
I luv dark skinned guys!!!!! U ar d only one restless for my comment.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Nehe007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bee915:
this guy leave me joor, lolz
lol,fair guys are sweet and also good to catch xpensive cruise...u kno na
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Jeweltz(f): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
I'm into black guys tho. I love Black men wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by DissTroy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:

Chai... U talk too much for a man. U dnt hv to b stressing dis. All these long sentences bcs of me? Dnt b too petty
Real men dnt talk much,bro. U suppose don pass dis level nau...Haba.
If u want to b regarded,dnt do much dragging wt women,esp on social media. It doesn't worth it. Have some dignity,bro.
I luv dark skinned guys!!!!! U ar d only one restless for my comment.

Halfwîtted skrep thinks she can define who a real man is. God forbid I am a real man. A "real man" to women is a simp who's tossed about and takes their excesses. A beta male. You're nothing more than. a play thing.

You claimed you are beautiful. I ask that you upload just one of your picture to justify your claim and I'd upload two of mine.

You're an ûgly low-level wénch nobody desires enough for keeps trying to feel good based off the supposed anonymity this forum offers.

And from the way you type even in 2023, one can already picture that you're a barely-literate dirty-looking girl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The way you carry yourself is number one.

When you command respect among the male and female counterparts, the girls would feel fly if you give them the least attention.

One girl Don reject a very handsome fair short guy for me wey be 6ft+ with chocolate color.

The guy chased her, I didn't. The first chance she got with me, she forced a kiss on me.
Like u said “short”. Girls hardly like short or dark skin guys except u are exceptional
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Chee59(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigerians, like South Asians are very colourist. "The fairer, the finer " that's what prompts people to bleach, both male and female.
And if you check, you'd find out at least 85% of fair skinned people are actively using lightening products on their skin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Bee915: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nehe007:
lol,fair guys are sweet and also good to catch xpensive cruise...u kno na
Lolz, u'r defending them, I guess u are light skin
let me see ur pics
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Enny2013(f): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
DissTroy:

Halfwîtted skrep thinks she can define who a real man is. God forbid I am a real man. A "real man" to women is a simp who's tossed about and takes their excesses. A beta male. You're nothing more than. a play thing.

You claimed you are beautiful. I ask that you upload just one of your picture to justify your claim and I'd upload two of mine.

You're an ûgly low-level wénch nobody desires enough for keeps trying to feel good based off the supposed anonymity this forum offers.

And from the way you type even in 2023, one can already picture that you're a barely-literate dirty-looking girl.
Bro,sit and read all u've typed n compare wt mine.
U ar not making d men proud, I swear. Who raised u lyk dis? U ar quite insultive,y?
Jesus! U ar such a talkative..too lousy.
So...u aren't seeing my DP? When did I tell u I was beautiful? I jus hope u ar ok.

I am a married woman wt two lovely boys,bro. I am married to a tall n handsome dark skinned man.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Nehe007(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bee915:
Lolz, u'r defending them, I guess u are light skin
let me see ur pics
can't put up my Pics here ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Enny2013(f): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
DissTroy:

You are not married and more single than a cactus is some forgotten desert.

Hold on!/I just checked your profile. This is what you look like? What the hell?! I was right about you being a dirty-looking girl the filters regardless.

Even your makeup is horrible.

Don't ever quote me again. Let it stop immediately.
I don't do makeup...
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Enny2013(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
DissTroy:

And from the way you type even in 2023, one can already picture that you're a barely-literate dirty-looking girl
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Justwise
OAmAj
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because they are always fine people.
Check out this man below

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Olam09(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
EmiDon11:
Its no longer new that we, especially girls always tag all fair guys as handsome or lightskinned girls as beautiful.

I just dont know the reason why.
Whenever they want to refer to a fair guy, they will use THAT HANDSOME DUDE.

Does it mean that all lightskinned guys are handsome?
One of my guy's girlfriend left him for a fair guy.
That my guy is now using bleaching cream.
Lol.

Pls i need answers.
Why do girls, especially nigerian girls like fair guys too much?

That my guy is now using bleaching cream.
Lol.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Pallaz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
I don't really know. But anyway I remember one day I was at police station.. And I was doing something (have forgotten) and one police guy like that ask me, where are u stand alone, u want show all. Man u fine?? And one black police woman ans him, na because he think say he fine. Na because he never see fine guys.. I was speechless,,, seriously I don't even know that I fine ehh... Because I dey always fine fault in my pics. But people always say I fine. Anyway I'm fair maybe
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Enny2013(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
DissTroy:

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Justwise
OAmAj
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Enny2013(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
DissTroy:

We are stl waiting for ur pictures, handsome man.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Enny2013(f): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
DissTroy:

U type without adequate n appropriate punctuations, did u know?
I was so ashamed,u didn't even know I had a DP bfr u started ranting.u didn't even hv d sense to check my profile first.
Pls, post ur own pics n let see. U started dis challenge, remember?
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pimine:

Na so. They all say I'm a bad guy. Now wey I come dey plait hair everywhere don scatter. Anyhow sha, na dat thing wey no too good for them na e dem dey like. The same way you eat chocolates even when it's bad for you. Fair guys stay winning grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

As I been dey on braids last year I know how it felt, lol you know the jerk cool

This year I'm tinting Gold cool

This year go bloody
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by SodiumValproate: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
EmiDon11:
I am confused, i really need the reasons
I don't understand any of this because I know a lady who loves a dark guy called fman and I know that fman loves a black blackie who is very much blackier than him called ahnie cheesy

So I don't know where you are heading. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kwinesther:
You said it as it is, especially the being reserved and out of their league part and especially when you have a good dress sense with your fair skin. Most of us are cool and humble.

They don't know that
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Terror48:
But mosquitoes no dey use eye see Una.

Hahaha, depends on where you live cheesy

And how you fumigate grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.