Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK (3163 Views)

When To Run While Chatting A Nigeria Lady / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Caught S€xing Romacing A Female Mannequin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Orika385TV: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigerian Man Caught S£x chatting a 13 year old girl in the UK. According to the report, he traveled all the way from Edinburgh to Leeds just to meet with the girl and that was where he was caught. He has been sentenced to 3 years in prison cause he was later handed over to the police in UK. Click on the link below to see the full video highlight:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMOIcocw8I
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by habsydiamond(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Go enjoy for prison and after that deportation... wetin u come gain now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Bee915: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Some people are coming here to say "village people at work"
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Amotolongbo(f): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
The boy is stupid!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Amotolongbo(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bee915:
Some people are coming here to say "village people at work"
The boy used his village brain, not any village people at work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by TimT: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na wa ooo..
Carry olosho... You no gree,..
Self-service... You no gree..
Marry nko?…. You say Lai Lai...
Say na small pikin you want...
Tell me why fire no go burn you
If Dem deport you, no come back 9ja oooo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Looking at him...i see why he'd target an impressionable 14 year old.

No woman want that.

Scum
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
TimT:
Na wa ooo..

He might even be married, you don't know your gender again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by TimT: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
1Sharon:

He might even be married, you don't know your gender again?
grin grin grin
For better for worse crew...
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by faceLAGOS: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2023
I’m scared of all these oyinbo underage girls with their over developed bodies.

Damn!

They fit put you for trouble o.

I always remember Akon’s case at the club with that 16 yo girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 1:48am On Jan 08, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’m scared of all these oyinbo underage girls with their over developed bodies.

Damn!

They fit put you for trouble o.

I always remember Akon’s case at the club with that 16 yo girl.

Even with their over developed bodies, you can still tell undecided

But men like to pretend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Ednut03: 3:32am On Jan 08, 2023
All men should cut their dick. We're a disgrace to women. And for all the years that we've been oppressing women, all men deserve at least deaths or 107yrs in prison.

To women, I'm sorry about my gender. 98% of us don't have sense. God created women to be respected, appreciated, praised and spend on, but men don't do these. I'm sorry. If I'm in a position of power, I'll remove all men from power and our women there to lead the world, politics, business and technology
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Jayboi(m): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Guy don forget say he don de where things de work. Not a lawless place like Naija. All the way from Scotland to Leeds, truly konji mad o.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by mogbeyiteren: 4:59am On Jan 08, 2023
For the white people, their heart is not as white as their skin. That young man may be a victim.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Amarisco(f): 5:23am On Jan 08, 2023
mogbeyiteren:
For the white people, their heart is not as white as their skin. That young man may be a victim.

Missroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by calliking(m): 5:27am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
All men should cut their dick. We're a disgrace to women. And for all the years that we've been oppressing women, all men deserve at least deaths or 107yrs in prison.

To women, I'm sorry about my gender. 98% of us don't have sense. God created women to be respected, appreciated, praised and spend on, but men don't do these. I'm sorry. If I'm in a position of power, I'll remove all men from power and our women there to lead the world, politics, business and technology

Mumu man. Dem no go still give you pussy chop. You better go self-service yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by toujurs: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2023
What if all these are false accusations, because he is black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by toujurs: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2023
mogbeyiteren:
Exactly, and these hungry ones here are typing nonsense, they don't even know what actually happened.

Atleast the accuser should show us in the chat, when the guy asked for sex
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Kobicove(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2023
Orika385TV:
Nigerian Man Caught S£x chatting a 13 year old girl in the UK. According to the report, he traveled all the way from Edinburgh to Leeds just to meet with the girl and that was where he was caught. He has been sentenced to 3 years in prison cause he was later handed over to the police in UK. Click on the link below to see the full video highlight:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMOIcocw8I

Was he aware that the girl is only 13 year old?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by PhDkapital: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Kobicove:

Was he aware that the girl is only 13 year old?

Run the video back. Did you not hear him admit that he's there for the girl's 14th birthday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2023
mogbeyiteren:

toujurs:
Exactly, and these hungry ones here are typing nonsense, they don't even know what actually happened.

Atleast the accuser should show us in the chat, when the guy asked for sex

They have come.

Pedo-apologists.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Kobicove(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2023
TimT:
Na wa ooo..

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Oesophagus99(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2023
faceLAGOS:
...Akon's case

Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Oesophagus99(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2023
calliking:

Mumu man. Dem no go still give you pussy chop. You better go self-service yourself.

Omagosh! That was Cold!! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by wahalawahala: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Useless man ... See his head
Re: Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ednut03:

you are just describing yourself ode.Do you know all men?mumu

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas / What Is Wrong In Dating Fat Girls? / Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.