Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful (3155 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by jessefly: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
do you guys believe dat wat goes around def comes back around if u do share your experience
cos no one ever reaps wat dey actually sow nowadays
many have broken hearts n jilted others, no nemesis on dem
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yes Karma catches up with them and it manifests in different ways and may not happen for years but it will happen.
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by omega25red(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
sometimes it does and sometimes not. you just have to remeber that when someone does the same to you it hurts
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by spawnx: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
Well am equivalent of BOLT; so Karma, EAT DUST grin
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by kokoye(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
Not all the time.
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by MoneyRule(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yeah, it always does!
Though it may tarry, what goes around comes around, thing is, they may not be equal results, but there'll most definitely be results.
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by eldee(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
Y'all need to grow up with this Karma B.S.

Karma doesn't exist!!!
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by jessefly: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2010
it does eldee only dat we neva get to see wen it catches up wit d person in play, so lucky for me maybe she'l neva know wen it does happen to me cool
@usain bolt kip runnin its jus at ur a** dude
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by Tinksh(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2010
You absolutely reap what you sow, which is the same as karma. It may not look like people get theirs but they will. Maybe not straight away but definately, and its usually worse when it comes back to you. And for all those that think it doesnt, just keep thinking that!!
Re: Does Karma Catch Up With You When You're Unfaithful by eldee(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2010
jessefly:

it does eldee only dat we neva get to see wen it catches up wit d person in play, so lucky for me maybe she'l neva know wen it does happen to me cool
@usain bolt kip runnin its jus at your a** dude

Karma is just a product of another of our dogmatic fallacies.
Bad things happen to everyone, both good and bad people.

Some smart guy just sat down and decided to try to explain the bad things and called it Karma . . .

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Hiding! / Na Mostly Ugly Girls Dat Give U Problem And Heartache / How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.