Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me (20692 Views)

Duke: Imoke Behind Ayade’s Defection To APC / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by IBBG(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mistake is sugar coating it. He was a disaster

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by peteradoga3(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Please ooh
someone should help me with data

(any amount please � )

MTN +2348106527412
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
azpekuliar:

Where did he get money from ?

Lol.

Is that even a question? Ayade was in the Senate before getting the governorship seat on a platter. He was a relatively unknown variable in the political scheme of things in Cross River, even as a Senator. That deft money move was all it took for Liyel Imoke to sell the soul of the state to that diminutive failure.

3 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by derbykol(f): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Luther0luther:
Anytime they refuse to dance to your tunes, they become a mistake. Selfish lots!
But Ayade has not done well at all.

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
ChukwuObe:
To all Yoruba youths with no sense of history:

Those whose people refused to vote Awolowo to turn things around in1979 because of hatred and jealousy will never taste presidency anytime soon. If Awolowo was not good for them then, why should the failure they are parading now be good for us? We shall all meet at the poll in February 25th.
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 1

3 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by jikjimmy: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ben Ayade na scammer im be.He has taken Cross River and Calabar hundred years backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by seunmsg(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Was Imoke a success? I think Liyel Imoke was a bigger mistake made by Donald Duke. He did not perform any better than the Ayade he’s abusing. He’s saying this nonsense because they are no longer in the same party. When Ayade was seeking a second term, why did he not oppose him?

4 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by godonzoki(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
obinoral1179:
liyel imoke too was a disaster during..... Donald Duke still the best Governor of Cross River State...

I don't agree with you. Imoke came wt an agenda to develop the rural communities and he performed very very well. He wasn't a flamboyant man so he didn't play to d gallery but I can also tell you that, he also invested very well on human capital development by sponsoring indigenes of the state educationally.

7 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Luther0luther: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
derbykol:
But Ayade has not done well at all.

Thats why i see this outburst as selfish. Its not coming from a place of patriotism at all.

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by YosemiteDan: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mistake is an understatement. grin

I wasn't surprised when he defected to APC. Birds of a feather they say, flock together.

As Buhari was busy taking Nigeria back to the stone age, Ayade was busy doing same for Cross River State.

May God deliver us from the evil called bad leadership come May 29, 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by azpekuliar: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:

Lol.

Is that even a question? Ayade was in the Senate before getting the governorship seat on a platter. He was a relatively unknown variable in the political scheme of things in Cross River, even as a Senator. That deft money move was all it took for Liyel Imoke to sell the soul of the state to that diminutive failure.

I did not know he was previously in the senate. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Atlantis585: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Smart man who realizes his mistakes and apologizes for it.

But Gazelle Gagaraga Tinubu who punishiahed Nigerians by giving us the worst president in human history wants to be rewarded by being elected to continue Buhari’s legacies.

There is a special place in hell for him, APC members and all BATstards.

It ain’t gonna be pretty there for all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by 27Pushing30: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
godonzoki:

I don't agree with you. Imoke came wt an agenda to develop the rural communities and he performed very very well. He wasn't a flamboyant man so he didn't play to d gallery but I can also tell you that, he also invested very well on human capital development by sponsoring indigenes of the state educationally.

Name the development projects in the rural areas.

Name the number of indigenes sponsored educationally.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Prince will right the wrongs

Person wey him house the born is busy chasing shadows(rat).
Ayade is a huge mistake to your state.

4 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Ted4real: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Even as a professor ordained with wordings he failed wholly in governance and as a father and a husband is a mistake I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Menclothing: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lolz funny man
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by itsene: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
If someone emerges through DIRECT PRIMARIES,we avoid this problem.
As citizens let's INSIST on TRANSPARENT AND DIRECT PRIMARIES.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by ekhai(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
SEE WHO IS TALKING. WERE YOU NOT A MISTAKE MADE BY GOV. DONALD DUKE? YOU THAT KILLED AN IDEA LIKE TINAPA. TUFIAKWA.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by iwaeda: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Chetas81(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Even as a professor he failed in governance as a governor. Ayade is truly a mistake
THE NIGERIA PROFESSOR ARE DIFFERENT FROM ADVANCE COUNTRY PROFESSOR, THE NIGERIA CITIZENS SUPPOSED TO LIVE BY IDEA NOT CHANCE
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by JimohMomoh: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
onuman:
That Ben Ayade man, it's hard to understand how he got the Professor title. Politically, he is a nitwit

Me too I wonder how he got that title.

Most times he speaks and behaves like agbero

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Chetas81(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
SHORT PEOPLE HAVE NO MEMORY IN FACT THE DWARFS HAVE NO GROWING SENSE BECAUSE THE WAY THEY SHORT IN PHYSICAL
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Cyprian221: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
27Pushing30:

Name the development projects in the rural areas.

Name the number of indigenes sponsored educationally.

[color=#000099][/color] it's obvious you aren't from cross river, Liyel constructed roads in all the local government and renovated all public schools as well as facilitated rural electrification in collaboration with FG

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by toprealman: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good for you guys. When we brought him, he had nothing....bla blah blah.
Why don't we allow the people to decide who should govern them. Rather than imposing someone who you can control allow the system do its thing.
You deserve everything happening to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Munzy14:

True but prince will right his wrong.pdp is a big mistake that brought ayade
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Munzy14:

Pdp is a bigger mistake

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by toprealman: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Latestnewsline:
See what Edo people did to Bola Tinubu and APC in Benin City

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHkiHqGrv2k
Deji won't see this.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Cyprian221: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
obinoral1179:
liyel imoke too was a disaster during..... Donald Duke still the best Governor of Cross River State...

Big lie, Second is did well infact very well
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Cyprian221: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
obinoral1179:

Big lie, Liyel did well infact very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) / UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.