Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me (20693 Views)

Duke: Imoke Behind Ayade’s Defection To APC / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by toprealman: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
ekhai:
SEE WHO IS TALKING. WERE YOU NOT A MISTAKE MADE BY GOV. DONALD DUKE? YOU THAT KILLED AN IDEA LIKE TINAPA. TUFIAKWA.
They only think self nothing else. Alade though an incompetent administrator played them, but the guys are equally clueless.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by dj2chicki: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cyprian221:

[color=#000099][/color] it's obvious you aren't from cross river, Liyel constructed roads in all the local government and renovated all public schools as well as facilitated rural electrification in collaboration with FG

Talk of the transformation of ikom
The market too standard abeg
I'm proud of ofutop
I'm proud of ikom
I'm proud of CRS

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Advocate500: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Yes but ayade will go back to senate,tinubu will get 30% in crs and prince will thrash sandy
that all your brain could carry from the entire thread?

3 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:

Prince Otu is immensely loved by a majority of Cross Riverians, so his party affiliation counts for nothing in the upcoming elections. If he wins the seat, it will be because of his personality.

If Senatorial elections are conducted transparently, Ayade will lose with both legs high up in the air.

If Bola Tinubu gets even 25% of votes in Cross River, quote this statement with your account details and I'll credit you a 5K for your political intelligence.

You can as well credit it now.go back to 2019 thread,I predicted buhari to get 25% in crs.that was when ayade was in a united pdp and Crs apc was divided.now,pdp is divided everywhere while apc has coalesced and ayade with incumbency is in apc with half of ex pdp.again,lp is taking strength mainly from pdp like hon dansuki.
Go back to February rerun thread,I predicted Jude ngaji to win yala seat and apc to do well in akpabuyo.I can bring the link if you like.obi might win crs but tinubu will follow him closely.
You and I know that election in crs are never free and fair.outside ogoja,jarigbe cannot win ayade.ayade's ward is now the biggest in the state,his LGA has the highest voters.you know what it means
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
ChukwuObe:
To all Yoruba youths with no sense of history:

Those whose people refused to vote Awolowo to turn things around in1979 because of hatred and jealousy will never taste presidency anytime soon. If Awolowo was not good for them then, why should the failure they are parading now be good for us? We shall all meet at the poll in February 25th.
these are the kinds of pipu that suports a miscreant like Tinubu... where was your father wen we supported OBJ twice against Ojukwu our own brother??

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by airsaylongcome: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cross River that had an excellent performing governor like Donald Duke and several new developments is now being governed by Ben Ayade. How art the mighty fallen

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Jack005(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Those whose people refused to vote Awolowo to turn things around in1979 because of hatred and jealousy will never taste presidency anytime soon. If Awolowo was not good for them then, why should the failure they are parading now be good for us? We shall all meet at the poll in February 25th.
Why bring tribalism to this thread.. You must be an urrchin to act such way.

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Advocate500: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
ChukwuObe:

with your fake igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by MoniqueFresh(f): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ayade is the worst mistake to have ever happen to Cross River State. I am ashamed of his failure

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by maestroferddi: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:
Was Imoke a success? I think Liyel Imoke was a bigger mistake made by Donald Duke. He did not perform any better than the Ayade he’s abusing. He’s saying this nonsense because they are no longer in the same party. When Ayade was seeking a second term, why did he not oppose him?
Your own is to write from one remote part of the South West...

The Ben Ayade who has found refuge in Tinubu is one sure customer whose EFCC cell has been cleaned and kept in good condition...

Dude has ravished Cross River State...

Liyel Imoke was a downgrade on Donald Duke but this joke of a governor plumbed the depths of infamy in gross misgovernance...

A state so endowed with natural resources has been held down for so long by graft and unconscionable incompetence...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by funshint(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Apart from Donald Duke all the subsequent governors from Liyel Imoke himself to this Ben Ayade are all mistakes. There was nothing tangible to point out to when he himself was governor. Cross river has really been unlucky ever since Donald Duke left.

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by LastProphet: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shikini:
Gov Ayade is the worst
governor in Nigeria

No matter how hard he tries he can't beat yaya bello

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Obakoolex(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
We all know why most people here are attaching ayade grin
Just because he's in APC and � batified grin grin
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by deygar: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ayade was a mistake indeed, failed in all ramification,the only thing he knows how to do is shed crocodile tears ,dance and lie..all the projects he promised cross riverians are no where to be found..all he has done is dishing out appointment to everyone for peanut at the end of the month...

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Nordy: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
A very Big mistake, he had a better youthful candidate in Hon. Legor his former commissioner of works, a close ally from Bekware. Ayade gave him huge sum he shouldn't deny it. Let him go and rest not all human make such mistake.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Shikini: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
A very costly mistake
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by bdon123(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:
A colossal mistake!

Because of that midget, I often feel ashamed to identify as a Cross Riverian.

And Liyel Imoke shouldn't lie at this point. It rubbishes the essence of this apology. Benedict Bengioshouye Ayade paid about 3billion naira to clear the backlog of salaries and emoluments Liyel had hanging around his neck at that time. The midget basically saw it as the price he had to pay for the governorship seat, to the point he once bragged about it in public that he could do whatever he wants with the office since he paid for it.

We sabi these things!
M trying to understand,u mean another man paid d salaries of workers even before he became governor?
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by lukency(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
The way he was a mistake to Donald Duke. Ayade was even better, Lyel Imoke abandoned big economic project like Tinapa which he inherited from Duke.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by EmeraldJD: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ayade .. shey na dat governor wey dey call him budget some useless useless names ba.. He should contesting the stage with the likes of Basket mouth, Bovi and co.

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by josephevergreen(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
He is really a big mistake..I swear.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by tonyashburton: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na from his guyman haircut I don know say Ayade go be failure in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by blowjohn(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
I often wonder.
I don't get to hear any news from cross river state.

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by blowjohn(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
All I hear is carnival this, carnival that.

Beauty pageant this Beauty pageant that.

Nothing more frm cross river

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by 27Pushing30: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cyprian221:

[color=#000099][/color] it's obvious you aren't from cross river, Liyel constructed roads in all the local government and renovated all public schools as well as facilitated rural electrification in collaboration with FG

Roads - Rubbish
Renovation of public schools -Rubbish
Rural electrification- Commendable

That’s 1/3. In 8 years which is poor .

Governors must ensure industrialization of their states by attracting concrete investments.

That is the only path to economic prosperity .

Others are plain rubbish
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Subsaharan: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
27Pushing30:

Name the development projects in the rural areas.

Name the number of indigenes sponsored educationally.

My school was in a rural community, Ex-Gov Imoke's government did a world of good for that community from schools to the provision of power.

IMO, all our governors have been very smart men(Ayade included) but with varying degrees
of success in implementing their visions
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Subsaharan: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
ekhai:
SEE WHO IS TALKING. WERE YOU NOT A MISTAKE MADE BY GOV. DONALD DUKE? YOU THAT KILLED AN IDEA LIKE TINAPA. TUFIAKWA.

If you look at Tinapa for instance, good business but wrong timing. Nigeria's economy was booming in the Obj/Yar years.

For a state with tourism potential, it was a no-brainer investment.

But things didn't quite work out with Nigerians losing purchasing power in the economic Chaos that was the years to follow after the oil booms of the 2000s
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Subsaharan: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
maestroferddi:
Your own is to write from one remote part of the South West...

The Ben Ayade who has found refuge in Tinubu is one sure customer whose EFCC cell has been cleaned and kept in good condition...

Dude has ravished Cross River State...

Liyel Imoke was a downgrade on Donald Duke but this joke of a governor plumbed the depths of infamy in gross misgovernance...

A state so endowed with natural resources has been held down for so long by graft and unconscionable incompetence...

for a lot of people, Imoke has been the best so far, there was a sense of an equitable distribution of resources during his time, and he was the guy that really had to deal with the loss of oil revenue(which we binged on to fund Tinapa and other signature projects of Ex-Gov Duke's admin)
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Subsaharan: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
27Pushing30:

Roads - Rubbish
Renovation of public schools -Rubbish
Rural electrification- Commendable

That’s 1/3. In 8 years which is poor .

Governors must ensure industrialization of their states by attracting concrete investments.

That is the only path to economic prosperity .

Others are plain rubbish

Shey, you have never sat down under the rain to receive lessons because the roofs are leaking?

Or spend 6hrs on a 3km Road you would have spent 5 minutes on if it was tarred(the mud from rains has been falling torrentially because you live in the tropics) because you wanted to move vegetables from your farm to the Monday market
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by James91: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
ChukwuObe:

like this abi, we know your plans

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by vatiqan(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Yes but ayade will go back to senate,tinubu will get 30% in crs and prince will thrash sandy
it's a dream!!! Wake up, bro. Otu would lost in Odukpani, let's start from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: US Hails INEC, Security Agencies / Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday / The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.