Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me (20695 Views)

Duke: Imoke Behind Ayade’s Defection To APC / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2023
vatiqan:
it's a dream!!! Wake up, bro. Otu would lost in Odukpani, let's start from there.

Thats a lie.it is likely that sandy will lose etung than otu lose odukpani.out strongest bases has always been calabar south and odukpani
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by ofiko123(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2023
May God help us all..
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by vatiqan(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Thats a lie.it is likely that sandy will lose etung than otu lose odukpani.out strongest bases has always been calabar south and odukpani
E go shock una.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
vatiqan:
E go shock una.

Is that all you can say? Ask 100 odukpani people who they will vote,not up to 5 will say sandy.ekpo okon has been caged in his ward by victor effiom.even in etung,owan enoh get mouth pass sandy.even in central,it will be very difficult for sandy
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Akpaamunsi: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
27Pushing30:

Name the development projects in the rural areas.

Name the number of indigenes sponsored educationally.

My friend, are you mad? Why not do your research on Google. Smh
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by vatiqan(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2023
senatordave1:

Is that all you can say? Ask 100 odukpani people who they will vote,not up to 5 will say sandy.ekpo okon has been caged in his ward by victor effiom.even in etung,owan enoh get mouth pass sandy.even in central,it will be very difficult for sandy
Na wa o. So, you want to tell me about Odukpani? Go on, I'm listening. I'm from Odukpani; infact, by 8am, I'd be on my way to Odukpani, (Eburutu Block). Otu, can never win in Odukpani! Sandy would win Etung and Ikom. Good morning.
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2023
vatiqan:
Na wa o. So, you want to tell me about Odukpani? Go on, I'm listening. I'm from Odukpani; infact, by 8am, I'd be on my way to Odukpani, (Eburutu Block). Otu, can never win in Odukpani! Sandy would win Etung and Ikom. Good morning.

The first lgas prince usually wins is Cali south and odukpani so leave that side.ekpo okon and efiok cobham will lose their wards.
Both sandy and prince contested under lp in 2015.sandy didnt win any ward,prince won 4 lgas.sandy is weak even in his central.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Orders Removal Of Unapproved Street Gates To Ease Traffic / Aregbesola, Ganduje, Osinbajo, Others Converge For Ajimobi's Remembrance / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.