Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men (17451 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Does Marrying More Than One Wife Means We Are Helping Women In The Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Axis313(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
I just got thinking right now, why some men are ready to offer assistance to women rather than their fellow men, even those men might be in real need of assistance.

For instance something happened as of recent, not to me though but my senior colleague at work.

There is this "baba alaye honourable", a married man that always visits this my co worker, and he is somewhat loaded, he owns some trucks and some other businesses. Whenever he visits this my colleague, he only comes because of one thing: women, and they are somehow plenty for my area. I mean housewives and single mothers, the man never do single ladies, and he always give them load of cash to support their small businesses, sometimes 50k upwards, even in the presence of this colleague of mine who he never deem fit to help financially except to take him to "buka" and buy food and drink for him. Even though he always promise my colleague that he will help him somehow, but nothing to show.

It is what happened recently that got me thinking, there is this woman beside us, she sells beer and other thing in her shop, ehe started recently and this is the first time this "honourable" will see her, but this woman, a housewife got all the package, and they got talking, this woman have no phone, the "honourable" bought her one new Samsung Galaxy phone and gave her some cash and provisions (even though the woman gave me some of the provisions grin), but this my colleague never get anything from the "honourable" except food and drink.

And this got me thinking, why some men always ignore fellow men in need of help and help women.

I am not here to bash anybody or any gender, the thing just dey baffle me.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by JoeRizzla(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Once I notice you are so concerned about a girl or women that's not related to you well-being i will withdraw myself from you, The only person i can help without thinking twice is my mom and sis,

Am more concerned about myself, family, niggaz and my weed

214 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by xendra: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Because alot of you are bitter.
1. What's your business with what another man chose to do with his money? Why not go and make your own and dash your choice of people?
2. Can you open leg for him? You open your mouth waaaa and say the man give women money as if it is free.... he is not generous he is trying to get something in return.
3. Why did his so called friend not avoid him If he doesn't like his ways?

Una problem dey una body

120 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by blazepascal(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's his money let him spend it as he likes,but once I know that you are womanizing I'll cut you off immediately.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Why should it matter which gender you offer help to in the first place? Let him help who he wants to, it's not your business. People who truly have money do not think like this. It's always these broke men and fake Alfa Mails that have a lot to say about women.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
So sad.....That we've found ourselves (men) living in a woman's world angry.

Tbvh with y'all,na everyday I dey come across such men inside my keke...Some men will voluntarily pay the transport of a lady(ladies) irrespective of the amount of the fare..But when fellow guyman meet such men(guyman) for little assistance,he go say he never see shishi since day break angry

Las las, wetin guyman do guyman?

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Klington: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
SIMPS only think about women, nothing else matters to them until they go broke cry cry

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Dalil8: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is a fat bloody lie. Men help men.

If men don't help men, then who will?

Swear you've never received help from any of your male friends before?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Elzazzi: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
@Axis313 according to your write-up that honourable is doing all that because of sex! Many of these men with money act that way. But can't you advice your friend to start respecting himself by doing his thing alone, instead of following the man about. He will be seen as a sycophant because people will think he's benefitting from the man while he doesn't even get anything!

22 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Devilagentcap: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmm

Man no get juicy hole naw or dripping hole

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by alfredo4u(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
We r watching what everybody is typing....let's know who deserves accolades

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Sarkin: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aside easy access to pus#y or simping there isn't any other reason.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by kaywhy09(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by ibkayee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Usually an ulterior motive

Or maybe they’re just attracted to female energy and it puts them in a ‘giving’ mood

19 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by oluwaseyi0: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Women are considered weaker after children and oldies

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by tunapawizzy: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Because menascum

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
OP, be calming down!

Na you be that your colleague.

You just dey vex say the Honourable wey you dey serve no send your papa! Leave the man to do what delights his soul. No be you help am make the money wey him dey spend. People lives too dey concern una Nigerians.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by ClassicMan202(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just know that in this life... Nothing is ever FREE

There must be a price

Keep grinding till you secure the bag

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by cybug: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wetin man do man?

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by JustANairlander(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
SIMP

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by LonelyWolfz: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
If you get to that stage you will understand him...

Meanwhile stay away from Instantcoins, they’re will received your Bitcoin and won’t pay you. Read their negative reviews here and take this advise seriously. Instantcoins are sc*mmers!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dear Axis313 or just boda Azeez, it's not compulsory to help men alone. The man has his choice and preference of who to help.
The fact is he's helping. Genuinely or to get something in return.
Some men or let me say some people no dey help. So stingy. Even if you are dating them, they won't help you than to give stipends. So.. you should praise the man you are talking about.
Lastly, this narration may help you get your answer based on the man's act alone. Not all men.
We females are at a disadvantage in developing countries like Nigeria. Most mothers are catering for kids and their husbands v ran away or just somehow useless or not buoyant to cater for family. In short, women are at the lower level in no of employed people. Not cos we are lazy but the settings in Africa focus more on males. Maybe the man saw those women as vulnerable ones and decided to help those women. Maybe it's with no string attached sef.

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by superCleanworks(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
As a man, when you remember that there will be 6 men carrying your coffin when you die and there will be no single woman there, YOU WILL HELP MEN MORE & MORE.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by NaijaCover(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Because Most Of The Men, Doesn't Deserve Any Help, Because Of The Way Dey Behave.

Is Following The Thread, Sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Agbadocassava: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
We need help naa.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Kingpele(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
because of sex and enough douse of stupidity and they're called Simpsons....the worst of it is that women are less grateful for such gestures than men...I haven't seen any woman appreciated my help especially when I was still single, they always felt is expected till I met a good woman, I married ,,she appreciate anything I do for her

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Felabrity: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na Simp dey do that kind thing, + dem dey find something in return

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Golan007: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
blazepascal:
It's his money let him spend it as he likes,but once I know that you are womanizing I'll cut you off immediately.

Yimu.

If na Dangote or Ned you go cut am off abi ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by TMTR: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Replace your thread title with SIMPS not men

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
That's the norm in this part of the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Once I notice someone with such traits, I give them a distance of 100km. Nothing smells SIMP more than a guy who would rather help a woman than a fellow man in need...

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / What Makes A Relationship Last Long? / 7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.