Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Hate Pre-wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Pre-wedding Pics (247 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Pre-wedding Pics by BigBashiru: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
I hate all those pics of the guy and the girl posing for pics i.e. pre-wedding pics... because it suggests a romance that really doesnt exist....

1 Like

Re: I Hate Pre-wedding Pics by Lucasinho(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmm....
Re: I Hate Pre-wedding Pics by Babaken(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
BigBashiru:
I hate all those pics of the guy and the girl posing for pics i.e. pre-wedding pics... because it suggests a romance that really doesnt exist....
can't you just pretend for once.

Most you look like your problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Pre-wedding Pics by BigBashiru: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Babaken:
can't you just pretend for once.

Most you look like your problems

Pls kindly speak facts and avoid sentimentalism and emotionalism....

Research shows females initiate 80+% of the divorces....

I know at least one instance where the woman took those silly pictures and then sued the husband for his assets shortly after (within 1 year).

My point is guys should get carried away by "romantic pictures" and romance in general. In fact one woman once said such romance is what women use to trick men. My point is guys should shine their eyes.....

I'm a factual person so pls stick to the facts...

If the females initiate most of the break ups that means a large % of those pics are fake
Re: I Hate Pre-wedding Pics by yrhuhfy113: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
BigBashiru:

Finally some who is not deceived by the matrix of society... Pls spit out more facts, we are following. Pre-wedding pics and outrageous public proposals are a major distraction and scammmmm.... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Dm Girls On Instagram / Why You Should Speak Words To Affirmation / My Projections About The State Of Our Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.