Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,840 members, 7,841,195 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Virginity Is Not A Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not A Female (646 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is Not A Female by Inspirations: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
I mean virginity is not only meant for females. We live in a generation that makes virginity sound like a female. Young man, you need to keep yourself till marriage too.

I got married as a virgin not because I am a superman but because I made up my mind longest time never to have any sexual relationship whatsoever with any female living or dead till I get married. You can make up your mind too today like the rest of us did years ago and we are reaping the dividends today, big time.

I told my wife before and after marriage that my decision to stay chaste has nothing to do with her at all! I am not doing her a favour – I am helping myself. That decision has saved me a lot of heartaches. Listen to me young man; you are destroying your future by being promiscuous. There is nothing whatsoever to gain from it other than a miserable short lived pleasure that has untold pains and aches embedded into it.

All my life I have never lacked female friends. I easily attract sensible female friends, so it’s not a matter of not having opportunities to have sex before marriage. I had myriads of opportunities to be promiscuous because in my case I wasn’t the one looking for them, they were the ones looking for me because I was so brilliant, quiet, caring and have an untiring listening ears. I had ladies who obviously were interested in me and I knew that very well – but, excuse me I am not interested! Period!! There is no excuse that will be fat enough to justify your need to have sex before marriage as a young man.

Granted, as a young man you have sexual fantasies and temptations. I can understand that, what I don’t understand is why you will allow the fantasy of today to become the fallacy of tomorrow. For young men, there are lots of fallacies about sex. It is sweet in your mouth today, but the bitter part of it is patiently waiting for you tomorrow. As a younger man when the battle raged so strong, I consoled myself with this thought; “there is nothing you have on you as a lady that my wife doesn’t have” Now, I was just in my early 20s (I think 21) at this time and I already had the picture of a wife I was willing to wait for even though she was nowhere to be found in my world at the time; but, I was convinced if I lived right that woman will come.

I never struggled to get engaged and married, she just walked in quietly into my world and I believe (among other things) it’s because of my stand for chastity and purity. God didn’t even wait for me to pray for her to come. How will you find a good wife tomorrow when you are busy having sex with them like crazy and dumping them today. If you don’t change today NEMESIS will soon catch up with you. Pocket the stories of those who were chaste and yet had late marriages or didn’t marry at all. There are other reasons why that happened.

That girl you are sleeping with today is someone’s wife tomorrow – have you ever thought about that?
I enjoy sex with my wife today because she is my first and last experience.
I preserved the destinies of every female that came across my path for their own God-ordained husbands and God preserved for me a jewel of inestimable value today – I have never had a day of regret!
Your destiny is at stake, young man ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

© Adewwunmi Oladele

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Littlechild(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Is your wife a virgin befoe you marry her?

No ooooffeincee.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by virginprincess(f): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
God abeg na this kind sensible man wen dey reason with he brain na i dey find not all this olodo that think with their dick ,op na man you be abeg,God bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Banilla: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
A virgin is someone who hasn't had sex. Not someone with a hymen. Most women who preserve their hymens have had lots of oral and anal sex.

There are male virgins, tho few.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Prettygirl200(f): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
God see better man naaaa, God please give me a sensible man like this with brains oooo. He doesn't need to be a virgin he should just have the brain and thinking faculty that this op has. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by BigYash: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Inspirations:

I mean virginity is not only meant for females. We live in a generation that makes virginity sound like a female. Young man, you need to keep yourself till marriage too.

I got married as a virgin not because I am a superman but because I made up my mind longest time never to have any sexual relationship whatsoever with any female living or dead till I get married. You can make up your mind too today like the rest of us did years ago and we are reaping the dividends today, big time.

I told my wife before and after marriage that my decision to stay chaste has nothing to do with her at all! I am not doing her a favour – I am helping myself. That decision has saved me a lot of heartaches. Listen to me young man; you are destroying your future by being promiscuous. There is nothing whatsoever to gain from it other than a miserable short lived pleasure that has untold pains and aches embedded into it.

All my life I have never lacked female friends. I easily attract sensible female friends, so it’s not a matter of not having opportunities to have sex before marriage. I had myriads of opportunities to be promiscuous because in my case I wasn’t the one looking for them, they were the ones looking for me because I was so brilliant, quiet, caring and have an untiring listening ears. I had ladies who obviously were interested in me and I knew that very well – but, excuse me I am not interested! Period!! There is no excuse that will be fat enough to justify your need to have sex before marriage as a young man.

Granted, as a young man you have sexual fantasies and temptations. I can understand that, what I don’t understand is why you will allow the fantasy of today to become the fallacy of tomorrow. For young men, there are lots of fallacies about sex. It is sweet in your mouth today, but the bitter part of it is patiently waiting for you tomorrow. As a younger man when the battle raged so strong, I consoled myself with this thought; “there is nothing you have on you as a lady that my wife doesn’t have” Now, I was just in my early 20s (I think 21) at this time and I already had the picture of a wife I was willing to wait for even though she was nowhere to be found in my world at the time; but, I was convinced if I lived right that woman will come.

I never struggled to get engaged and married, she just walked in quietly into my world and I believe (among other things) it’s because of my stand for chastity and purity. God didn’t even wait for me to pray for her to come. How will you find a good wife tomorrow when you are busy having sex with them like crazy and dumping them today. If you don’t change today NEMESIS will soon catch up with you. Pocket the stories of those who were chaste and yet had late marriages or didn’t marry at all. There are other reasons why that happened.

That girl you are sleeping with today is someone’s wife tomorrow – have you ever thought about that?
I preserved the destinies of every female that came across my path for their own God-ordained husbands and God preserved for me a jewel of inestimable value today – I have never had a day of regret!

© Adewwunmi Oladele
Stop justify rubbish.. Like I always say,its like a market place. You don't tell real niggas what they should buy(marry) Whoever wants to marry gutter(left over) is free,but don't come disturbing us with your wife is calling her ex or fucking her S6 later.. Na this una virginity doesn't matter,dey spoil young girls these days. I doubt you are even a man,or maybe a woman with tiny preek in between her legs undecided Even Reno the idiot,once twitter about this..

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by PerfectStranger(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
You think this piece of sh!t you wrote will get you a free pucci.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Thrombosis: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
For me no virginity to marriage.
I can't father a child with another man's gene in his/her DNA as a result the mother's promiscuity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Autobot05: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thank God I'm still clean... cool
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Trizzyy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Xmas is over, men are looking for money,
Women are looking for their period cry kiss shocked
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Littlechild post=119895232]Is your wife a virgin befoe you marry her?

No ooooffeincee.[/quotes]
Sharap! Are you a virgin?
Virginity you wanted should be applicable to.both sexes. Don't tag girls alone, boys too must be pure.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Deegee7788: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thrombosis:
For me no virginity to marriage.
I can't father a child with another man's gene in his/her DNA as a result the mother's promiscuity

U will not read the content. Na wetin Dem dey tell u be that?
Are u a virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Thrombosis: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Deegee7788:

U will not read the content. Na wetin Dem dey tell u be that?
Are u a virgin

No
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by aisha1314(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Inspirations:

© Adewwunmi Oladele

I personally see no need for virginity before marriage. That's totally outdated. My own is that people should just practice safe responsible sex to prevent unwanted pregnancies, abortions and STI infections. I'm an advocate and promoter of safe sex not virginity and abstainence.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Littlechild(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
author=Sweetplum post=119902288]

The OP is proud of being married a virgin when other men heavily banged the juicy pussy of his wife.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Shortyy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Virginity is overrated. Let's talk about your achievements, how much you have in the bank. And how you relate with people.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Red02(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
virginprincess:
God abeg na this kind sensible man wen dey reason with he brain na i dey find not all this olodo that think with their dick ,op na man you be abeg,God bless your home.

Sorry, what's it with the details om your profile.

did you do it Yourself
Re: Virginity Is Not A Female by Fanikoko: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Smiles People way de kcuf still de marry

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Come And See O / Pregnant Gf / Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.