Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

She Refuse To Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuse To Forgive Me (1524 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuse To Forgive Me by Wankasi: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
there is a girl i love, and we have been dating for 5yrs! Due too some little misunderstanding she broke up with me, have pleaded for her forgiveness, she refuses! I really love this girl. I need ur help mairalanders! What we i do?
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by webcam(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
what cause ur misunderstanding?
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by y3mz1(f): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
A break-up of something small and you've been together 5 years?
We need more info.
Has there been a build-up to the break-up?
Do you often have break-ups?
You need to speak to her ASK questions, see what's on her mind,
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
Lol @ mairalanders, I knw its a typo but I find it quite funny.

Kindly narrate d 'lil misunderstanding'
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Russialane(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
WHAT happened exactly?
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Nyerhovwo1(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2011
when a woman makes up her mind u move on coz there are beta once out dere. Vice Versa
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Wankasi: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2011
Nyerhovwo1:

when a woman makes up her mind u move on coz there are beta once out dere. Vice Versa
you have a point, thanks
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Andrew3(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2011
bhusayor:

Lol @ mairalanders, I knw its a typo but I find it quite funny.

Kindly narrate d 'lil misunderstanding'
He was caught nyashing another gurl grin grin grin
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by nassiwa: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2011
What you did must have hurt her so much. Give her time to get over it. If she loves you and still care about what you shared when you were together, she will come back to you.
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Mynd44: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2011
He was caught self-servicing
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Andrew3(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
LOL

i said he was caught nyashing another girl, wonder what MMM will say grin grin grin
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by pendo89(f): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
grin grin MAIRALANDERS!

grin oh my ribs
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by manakeagie: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
sit down and talk about the root cause of the problem and ask forgiveness from her, because what you did must have been serious but you neglected it,
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by MMM2(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
then find anoda pun angryangryangry
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by adastic: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
olboy it depends on what u call a little problem i mean if the babe is ready to break a 5yrs relationship for a little problem then the problem must be pretty little, maybe u can start by stating what u did to her then we can find a solution .
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by phemmy26(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
i wonder why the op cant let us know how grave the misunderstanding was that would make the girl give up a 5 yrs relationship.

LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SHIKENA
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by slimyem: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin MAIRALANDERS!

grin oh my ribs
u sure know that was a typo error.its so not funny.
Re: She Refuse To Forgive Me by Nayah(f): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
Poster, sorry for this, maybe try to let time doing job for you don't pressuring her, let it be sometimes woman like when you "beg" while they're still in love, if she sees you 're really leaving you'll see, she'll come back but it depends of the nature of your misunderstanding, because if she has to trust you again it might take a bit time

Be brave brother, it will be fine wink

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out / Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. / What Do You Think Of Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.