Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant (39727 Views)

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by yusluvad(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
So much stupidity in just one person...
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by funshint(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
How are we so sure this story is true...this celebrities can do cookup anything just to trend.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Agboconsult1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nollywood people.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Arizoner: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:
Oh boy
babe, have you used nose fillers b4?
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ibkayee(f): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Arizoner:
babe, have you used nose fillers b4?
No
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by HartetarLee200: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bimffo:
Everyone will still die.

But when you slay, and you snap, it is forever.
Forget girl the pics you all take when you slaying around when you die it would be like pics you take in the trenches in few years to come. E be like person wey buy pencil Camry that year now nah scrap
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Arizoner: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

No
there's this gal have been crushing on because i thought she's cute and perfect. I visited her Instagram page to see her pictures. Would you believe this babe once had a big nose compared to the slimmer nose I'm used to physically. I surfed the internet and discovered she did non surgical rhinoplasty. I'm pained. I thought she was perfect and natural
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ibkayee(f): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Arizoner:
there's this gal have crushing on because i thought she's cute and perfect. I visited her Instagram page to see her pictures. Would you believe this babe once had a big nose compared to the slimmer nose I'm used to physically. I surfed the internet and discovered she did non surgical rhinoplasty. I'm pained. I thought she was perfect and natural
Oh ok, well she probably did it for herself, as long as she’s happy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by everythinggirly(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nne find her and collect back the money.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Komu1048(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:
My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Her Mum's Kidney Transplant - Luchy Donalds

Nollywood actress, Luchy Donalds has revealed how a friend scammed her of N1.5m claiming she needed it for her mother’s kidney transplant only for her to use the money for body surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Luchy, in a now deleted Instagram post, said that her female friend called her crying while claiming her mum had Kidney issues and needed N7.5 million for medical attention. Luchy said this friend said she had raised N6 million and needed only N1.5 million to complete the money required to carry out treatment on her mum.

The actress said she had compassion for the friend and made the money available to her. She said she later got to find out that this lady used the money gotten from her for body enhancement.

She wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1436244/friend-cosmetic-surgery-n1-5m-gave-mums-kidney-transplant-luchy-donalds/

She should be expecting 10.5m in return if the surgery is successful n fully recover before feb 25. Cox thats the time clitocurrency sells at its peak.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by marsup: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Scam and be scammed... grin
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by tnerro1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chai, I see one fake naysh today, just looking at it in that jumpsuit u will know is fake

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by KingDash: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
1.5m na money! Money wey we dey take dorime for club steadily
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by doneback04: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
The descriptions of the transfer got me funny saving a life by God grace, not knowing that you were enlarging her boobs and breast grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Weknowbetter: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
What happened to this ladies toes?
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by GODovaerrethin: 2:03am On Jan 11, 2023
U think sey na only u want fine shape!!! Lol
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Chopcy29: 2:37am On Jan 11, 2023
You won’t put her name out or even her picture but you want us your apprentice that you can lie to anyhow to just believe you

You hol jazz
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45am On Jan 11, 2023
That friend is over-wicked. angry
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Coloradocarryme: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Newsmic:
My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Her Mum's Kidney Transplant - Luchy Donalds

Nollywood actress, Luchy Donalds has revealed how a friend scammed her of N1.5m claiming she needed it for her mother’s kidney transplant only for her to use the money for body surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Luchy, in a now deleted Instagram post, said that her female friend called her crying while claiming her mum had Kidney issues and needed N7.5 million for medical attention. Luchy said this friend said she had raised N6 million and needed only N1.5 million to complete the money required to carry out treatment on her mum.

The actress said she had compassion for the friend and made the money available to her. She said she later got to find out that this lady used the money gotten from her for body enhancement.

She wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1436244/friend-cosmetic-surgery-n1-5m-gave-mums-kidney-transplant-luchy-donalds/
no vex u know say na money person Dey use find money she did it so as to get good clients because she self wan build house this year una too pepper her!
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by MrBroke(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?

This I have seen.

I understand your English but please rephrase to "The heart of Woman is desperately wicked" na woman do am, make we no confuse and make some people understand grin
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ACE1010: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Abfinest007:
If by 2moro her mother develop kidney problem they will say something else.forgetting there's power in d tongue
I wish she develop the kidney problem not her innocent mum

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Nkemsplendid: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
The saddest thing about this is how little premium some young people place on relationships. This lying friend just burnt this bridge and probably does not care. She saw an old buddy only as a means to an end.

Sadly, this is what many successful people go through that makes them block everyone at a point in time. The insincerity and usury attitude is very painful. She should take heart.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Nobodysboo(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2023
You be maga
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Powersurge: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Oxb90:
Sorry for that wicked act from your supposed friend.
This type are the people that makes life difficult for those that need genuine assistance. Imagine what someone wished her own mother just because of body enhancement.
@OP please don't stop doing good. But next time make sure you check the veracity of the story before you try to render help to people with such claims.
You will surely receive devine help that will replenish that which have lost.

Something tells me the story was made up.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:
It was an investment. She’ll make eight times the money back. Whether she’ll pay back is what I don’t know. Nigerians love owing someone.
This is true
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2023
ibkayee:
Oh boy
She will double the money by few month's I swear. I know this because I'm a man, some men are crazy they will start giving huge money now for that

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=seyoops4u post=119907461]No vex, she carry you handicap grin grin grin
Some of this person don't know this procedure has repercursion.

Because she go dey need money for checkup and maintenance. Maybe, she go don get confirm client wey go dey sort that for her sha.

I wonder how some ladies think, their brains are empty. They can't think about a business/investment to do with money.
Oh my bad, she might do that surgery for business purposes too grin grin[/quote
Is because you don't know business, she will double that amount in few months
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Truthshscrazy: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:
It was an investment. She’ll make eight times the money back. Whether she’ll pay back is what I don’t know. Nigerians love owing someone.
grin
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by YINKS89(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Ckonnet post=119908085]

Format full for that country ooo, chai!![/ quote] asin ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party / Waje: Saying I Looked Like A DSTV Remote Control On Social Media, Depressed Me / Zubby Michael Mobbed By Fans In Lagos: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.