Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant (39726 Views)

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by uba1991: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why telling us? If the poor ask you 1k to feed you will not even look at them.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ExcelDBM: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
BrazilianOG:
Bros abeg leave am when she go hit menopause she go know wetin dey
Cc. FERNANDEZISBACK

[sub][/sub]
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:
My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Her Mum's Kidney Transplant - Luchy Donalds

Nollywood actress, Luchy Donalds has revealed how a friend scammed her of N1.5m claiming she needed it for her mother’s kidney transplant only for her to use the money for body surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Luchy, in a now deleted Instagram post, said that her female friend called her crying while claiming her mum had Kidney issues and needed N7.5 million for medical attention. Luchy said this friend said she had raised N6 million and needed only N1.5 million to complete the money required to carry out treatment on her mum.

The actress said she had compassion for the friend and made the money available to her. She said she later got to find out that this lady used the money gotten from her for body enhancement.

She wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1436244/friend-cosmetic-surgery-n1-5m-gave-mums-kidney-transplant-luchy-donalds/

Fake! After I watched Jim iyke come out to say he staged that stunt that uche abi wetin. I no longer believe things I see on the net.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Rexymania(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
toujurs:
And you had to call her nonsense girl, for giving a helping hand.

It's people like you, that suffer in this life.

Shut up. Na person wey do cosmetic I dey call nonsense
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Moniya4Real(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na wa o! Where me I never get up to 1 million naira for account throughout my nearly 40 years in existence
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ZINNYBANKS: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mods ban mosdii then when he was saying the truth ..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Ckonnet: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
YINKS89:
I guess now she don dey cash out, hence the reason for the post cos is see no reason why you post it when it's non of our business

Format full for that country ooo, chai!!
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
You dash person money, come dey para for social media ontop wetin the person use money do!

Na wa o!

She probably realised the mum might not survive even after the sugery, so she used the money to invest on her body, so she can put the same body into use to raise funds in the near future. You should be happy she didn't spend it on drugs and alcohol. If you give am the money with one mind, comot eye for wetin your fellow Olosho decide to use the money do.

Nigerians no dey fit mind their business finally!
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by DeJuliet22: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
My gender sef

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ceejay80s(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
How do we know she's telling the truth?
Maybe she want people to notice her and she made up the story so we will thing she's kind, e be like say una no know nigerians
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by blowjohn(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
mastermaestro:

Some people may not genuinely have much. However they will give generously the moment you mention that a life depends on their financial support.

We all have different levels of compassion. sad

Oga.

1.5 million?

U can still be very compassionate but have only 100k to spare.

If ur level of commission is the highest in the land and u give out 20 million nko? Doesn't that mean u have plenty money?

The gal get money.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by gulfer: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Says someone with a reputation for stinginess and cannot give up N1500 to assist people undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Neddstark: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is what they call playing local.
I blame her. A friend who stole $2000 from you can do anything including kill you for money.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Martinez39s(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
FAKE STORY.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by baretalk: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
See better wife.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by MarketDispatch: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:
My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Her Mum's Kidney Transplant - Luchy Donalds

https://igberetvnews.com/1436244/friend-cosmetic-surgery-n1-5m-gave-mums-kidney-transplant-luchy-donalds/

Reminds me of a video where a lady said if given N10m naira, she will rather do Yansh and Breast. That she was going to make more money by enhancing those two body features than investing in any business.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by drlateef: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
ednut1:
The most foolish gender award goes to _____?

Answer: Transgenders.

They do cosmetic surgery every week.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Davidonkonsults: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Description. Saving a life by God's grace.

Lie no de tire these people. Nollywood asaba actresses that I know.

I will transfer 1.5m to my crony account and also come here with a story he used it to enlarge gbola. Let's all be mad.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Body wey go still rot.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by frankson1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oxb90:
Sorry for that wicked act from your supposed friend.
This type are the people that makes life difficult for those that need genuine assistance. Imagine what someone wished her own mother just because of body enhancement.
@OP please don't stop doing good. But next time make sure you check the veracity of the story before you try to render help to people with such claims.
You will surely receive devine help that will replenish that which have lost.

Believe me, stories and experiences like these have done more harm to the people who really need help.

For me, if you like cry blood, e no concern me. I've become hardened just the way they're hardened when scamming people.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
If it's oooo then that friend's of her should be praying not to have kidney problem in future because nothing free from the devil.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Osariemen12: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
kereman1:
Sweetplum, siofra, virginprincess, pocohantas and Candidlady on the beat.

We sud always use 10minutes a day to fear woman.

Please, remove Sweetplum from the list. She's not Yoruba.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by kafeii123: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naso dem dey start.... that's how one went to be doing laser stretch mark removal with money that should have been spent on completing her studies successfully. Na shampoo many people carry replace brain for head.

Undergraduate student o ..
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Taylordedon(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Just negodu these kind of joke, a woman is the only creature on earth that while kneeling, begging and crying blood, can still be lying ....fear women
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by 007Marvel(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
id4sho:
shocked
All for fu<k boys, after surgery now, Dem go dey bend like goat for doggy
��� Na the sticker for me ���
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Edusouls(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kai Nigerian women get baad heart I swear, imagine someone lying about dear mothers health just to scam a friend for cosmetic surgery? Well shir it’s better women don Dey scam themselves men don wise run go defensive
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by BlueDuck: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:

Nollywood actress, Luchy Donalds has revealed how a friend scammed her of N1.5m claiming she needed it for her mother’s kidney transplant only for her to use the money for body surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Luchy, in a now deleted Instagram post, said that her female friend called her crying while claiming her mum had Kidney issues and needed N7.5 million for medical attention. Luchy said this friend said she had raised N6 million and needed only N1.5 million to complete the money required to carry out treatment on her mum.

The actress said she had compassion for the friend and made the money available to her. She said she later got to find out that this lady used the money gotten from her for body enhancement.

She wrote;

She wanna drive big lexus like you now

Abi na only you sabi chop sugar-girl life
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Nmezor(f): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party / Waje: Saying I Looked Like A DSTV Remote Control On Social Media, Depressed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.