Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". (1084 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by azeerellaz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
Just some days ago i came here to find out how i could tell my friend i would love to be more than a friend, after series of advice i took the bold step and she really was expecting the same thing but just 2days into the relationship, she called me up late tonight and ask do you use juju on me cuz i couldn't sleep. 2hrs ago we were kissing and nw she is suggesting maybe i should stop calling her that she cant just sleep cuz she is finking of me, that do i use juju on her. I replied and said ok have heard you, that so you cant face the fact that you love me and i hung up the phone. Hope have not done something wrong and what should i do next.
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by claremont(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
Did you use "juju" on her?
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by azeerellaz(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
I dnt and i would never do that. Its not so much suprising to me cuz a lot of girls ask me such question before and i think they are just tripping even before i make the move. Fink am a lovely guy.
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
OP! Dont call her! I bet you she'll call you when it dawns on her that you are for real! What a "mumucious" question for her to ask after kissing you! Dont call her! Let her do the calling! Then you'll receive her and tell her not to joke with her own feelings again! BE THE MAN! cool
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by claremont(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
azeerellaz:

I dnt and i would never do that. Its not so much suprising to me cuz a lot of girls ask me such question before and i think they are just tripping even before i make the move. Fink am a lovely guy.
So you have nothing to worry about then!
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2011
Lol @op and his naïve girlfriend!

Kindly stop calling her.
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by mallorca(m): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2011
she need seroius cane
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by Hoodrat(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2011
thats the shameless trick some wicked naija girl use to get you trapped dont fall for it. She must be a ghetto girl to alter the word juju. undecided
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by Pweety4me(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2011
She wants to 'do the things you dey do'. . .omo soji ara re = shine ya eyes shak up cheesy grin tongue
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by pendo89(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
mmh so nl can be a love clinic after all.

Well,well,well the docs are here.let them advise on how to handle the side effects of the prescribed medication.
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by MMM2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
is d juju still remaining

I need am bad 4 some NL chicks
angry
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by Goldieluks: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
grin grin grin^^
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by pendo89(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

op
is d juju still remaining

I need am bad 4 some NL chicks
angry

Oh lord. intervene.
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by MrCork19: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
am fron London. what is jugju? undecided
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by MMM2(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin^^
cool.cool

cool
Re: Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me". by MMM2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
pendo89:

Oh lord. intervene.

AMEN ooo winkwink

(1) (Reply)

Being Aggressive With Women The Right Way / I need help / Pdp Chairman Was Caught Pants Down Afer "Doing It" With A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.