Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People (38827 Views)

What Actually Is Igbo Traditional Attire / Why Does The Ooni Of Ife Make Use Of The Traditional Edo Eben Dancing Sword / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Messi1: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
I'm proudly Kuteb by tribe from Taraba state.

Our traditional attire is eye-catching.

Our culture is simply the best.

355 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by LewisHamilton15: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
So you are kuteb, Messi?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Messi1: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
So you are kuteb, Messi?
Proudly so, bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by LewisHamilton15: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:
Proudly so, bro.
That's good. No wonder you brag too much, character of the kuteb people but I admire their intelligence.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Messi1: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
That's good. No wonder you brag too much, character of the kuteb people but I admire their intelligence.
You neil it. A Kuteb man is proud and arrogant and tends to brag about his achievement. They are considered most intelligent tribe in Taraba and most prominent Lawyers and Judges in Taraba are Kuteb.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Messi1: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
cc: GENESIS111
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
What exactly are we supposed to do with this information

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Nazgul: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nigeria is really vast...this is the first time in my life I'm hearing Kuteb. If not for insecurity plaguing this country, Nigeria as a country would make a very good tourist site.

Imagine going to taraba or some other remote tribe in one of the northern States, take pics, eat their local dish and come back to your base.

But the fear of kidnappers, bandits, Boko Haram...etc, wouldn't make you think about it.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Banbutton: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kebbi school uniform with a touch of white

5 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Naturalgbola(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
aso oke

14 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Hendrixky: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmm....
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by twilliamx(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Them be like Nollywood movie set

2 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by NwaNimo1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023

4 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by kestolove95(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are you people upto 100 in d world?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by kennisman(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rubbish
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Who are you people?
Op should explain who his people are
The attire has some semblance with the Tiv attire
How come most West African tribes use this woven cloth as their attire
The women look muscular and very dark
They must have links with Cameroon

7 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by VawuIenceProMax: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:

to slap this op dey hungry me

8 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by ipobarecriminals: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
cool
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Natexeo77: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by damoobaba: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:

What is best about this? You're probably a local champion. Have you visited calabar during the calabar carnival? Have you taken time to Google about the most beautiful cultures in the world. Have you even attended the cultural celebrations of any other tribe in the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by oluwaseyi0: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
H
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by HomeTutorsPro: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:

Is it taboo to wear shoes in Kuteb?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by kingreign(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Q
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by jieta: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Which part of taraba can i found kuteb. Because am here in taraba state.
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Una dey share uniform with Tiv?

Them even ban shoes for una village.

The way una take black, any albino wey survive for that village go be una like white man.

8 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Nice one..

I'm proudly urhobo and isoko,any time any day twice on my keke balancing day cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Mindcure: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
kestolove95:
Are you people upto 100 in d world?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by LUAN1: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
How is Taraba? I only have 1 Taraba friend which I lost his contact? Do you people have fine girls??

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Electricity for popcorn grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by realjoe: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Proudly Kuteb son. Rimamsanati

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THE OMUEDA - The Virgin Boys Of The Oba Of Benin / Suzanne Wenger: Nigeria’s Mystical Priestess / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.