Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? (969 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by Klevadiva(f): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2011
A lot of people see 'fineness' as a big deal as far as dating is concerned (trust naija na). what do you think about this? what if he/she is very smart and,like they say, beautiful within? wink
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by BodyKiss(m): 2:40am On Sep 05, 2011
Knocking on OP's head, shouting. Hello, anybody home?
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by xynerise: 2:46am On Sep 05, 2011
@topic. HELL NO. tongue.
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by BABE3: 2:53am On Sep 05, 2011
I can ; His "good" and attractive attributes must overshadow his "Un-fineness" extensively.
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by Klevadiva(f): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2011
haba! why na?@xynerise
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by MMM2(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2011
yes embarassed
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by xynerise: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2011
Klevadiva:

haba! why na?@xynerise
no comment grin
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by Pweety4me(f): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2011
@OP He might be 'average-looking' but extremely attractive to me, i don't go out searching for a handsome guy neither must he be wowo oo embarassed lipsrsealed. . .but i like guys in my own way smiley
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by claremont(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2011
I value intelligence by far more than exterior finesse. A beautiful lady who is intellectually inept, is no better than a well-decorated Christmas goat IMO! cool
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by LongOne1(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2011
^^^i agree fully, but she must, at least be 'presentable' grin
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2011
Don't like pretty boys. Then again, what people find beautiful i find blah undecided
Re: Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? by millco88(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
i only date chicks with big tits, tummytucks, arse fat, gettin' wet as the niagara get.

(1) (Reply)

Obsession With Single Mothers / Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors / She Always Ask Of My Friend When Ever She Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.