Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards (1298 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Stephen2324(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
What is your say about hairy ladies especially the one with beards

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by yrhuhfy113: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
They are naturally blessed and many men will not mind marrying them as long as they have good character. BODY BIOLOGY should not be a shaming point or a stigma. Simple.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Abfinest007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
As far she has no beard am ok with it

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by diogo23: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
My love for hairy woman is out of this world, not the one with facial hairs

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by PerfectStranger(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Only on the cleavage and bellybutton smiley
Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Kingozymandias(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
They are naturally blessed and many men will not mind marrying them as long as they have good character. BODY BIOLOGY should not be a shaming point or a stigma. Simple.

These ugly set of half baboon orangutans are so unattractive it's unbelievable.
There is nothing sexy nice or beautiful about a hairy sasquatch looking gorilla like woman...
It is absolutely disgusting
angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by jetwonder(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin 90 percent of them get body odour
Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Fahvvy: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Hehehe grin...
I guess you've never seen or heard women shame men for their height and d..ick size, ba? undecided...

Abi that one no join "body biology"? grin...

@OP...
Facial hair on females is a no-no for me undecided...
And I'd rather be castrated than end up with a woman that has facial hair undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by VawuIenceProMax: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
My cousin is on this table. Those hoes are wicked as satan..
Yahoo boys suppose dey use them for ritual.
If say I never make better money, I for use the useless bitch for rituals

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Berrityga: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
I love hairy girls but please shave regularly cause pussy hair dey quick peel my prick.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
They are very very wicked more wicked than men especially those ones with beards.
Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by TwoFourSeven(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
My cousin is on this table. Those hoes are wicked as satan..
Yahoo boys suppose dey use them for ritual.
If say I never make better money, I for use the useless bitch for rituals

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Prettygirl200(f): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Me as a lady I don't like ladies with body hairs, I don't have body hairs but I have them on my belly buttons, if I shave it, it will grow even more, I didn't like it at first but later got to like it bc guy's were attracted to it. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Illegal1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
I rather remain single than marry such grl....
i no lyk them for 1 day....
Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Karleb(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
I pity them. Especially those with beards. embarassed

Na automatic disqualification for where most men dey.
Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by Aladdin1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
You mean women with biabia.thats a no no! for me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by faceland: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
I don't like facial beards on women... but hair on a feminish legs, no problem. You know, not muscular bodybuilding legs.
Re: What Is Your Say About Hairy Ladies Especially The One With Beards by LILTJAY: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
ask igbo girls

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Morning Sex Story / I Just Got Verified On Instagram (pics) / How Do I Handle This Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.