Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) (22476 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Analysis Of Voters Distribution / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Jack005(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe the battlefield is in the North for Atiku and Tinubu.

And I have always believed Atiku is favorite to win.

By the way, Atiku should edge out Obi in the South/South.

The results should be Atiku, Tinubu and Obi in that order.
You are wrong man.. I think you are an urchin because you sound so bias in your analysis and you have not lived anywhere asides Yoruba land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by FreedomArmy: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

Small boy, it's not in the numbers of registered voters but voters turnout.

Benue hasn't crossed more than 700,000 voters for the combined presidential candidates, yet borno can give a single candidate 900,000 votes.
lol borno will never give up to that with the bvas. The time whereby people sit in a room and thumbprint for their candidate is gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by pandax: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Name the last time Nassarawa elected a Christian governor.

Even majority of the Christian power brokers in the North have all joined PDP not labour party.

And Benue being a Largely rural state is prone to rigging and that has always being the case with Benue.

Just wait for election results. grin

BVAS, one man one vote ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This is obviously a political statement in 2013.

If igbos constitutes 45% of Lagos, it will possibly mean igbos from far away South East are more than Yorubas because we have other Nigerians in Lagos as well.

That's close to 5 in 10 Lagos resident is an igbo. That's almost nonsensical.

It's possible.
In my area in Ogun state, 3 out 10 people are igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by KashApp: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Sorry, you're dumb. Ekiti now has the lowest number of registered voters in Nigeria, lower than Bayelsa!

All the states in SE has average of 2 million plus voters except Ebonyi that has 1.5 million, even at that it's almost double of Ekiti cheesy cheesy

On top of that while SE has almost homogeneous Igbo voters that will vote en Bloc, SW votes will be diluted by other Nigerians who are many in the region.

Lastly, SW always experience low voter turnout and this election won't be any different.
You get sense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Richardonald:
the only way APC can win comfortably is if the candidate can poll 3m votes in the KKK states which I doubt, because buhari polled almost 3m votes in katsina and kano alone,and lose the entire south except 5 SW states. Can Apc poll that figures again
I seriously doubt it too.
Kkk will be shared by 4 people. People keep underestimating obi's popularity in the north. His quiet popular there. Tinubu can't win all 6 states in the SW. Osun & Oyo might go to PDP. Lagos & ogun might go to APC. EKITI & ondo might or definitely go sideways.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ElSudani: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Obi will lose in all those states where people didn't turn up for his rallies. His ambition will end before noon on election day.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by pandax: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
LegendHero:

They use BVAS in Ekiti and Osun election yet voters turnout still no reach 40%.

I can even argue that BVAS will favor the North more than the South.

Usually what governors do is to write vote numbers, but with BVAS now, the governors in the South won't be able to do that and they now have to deploy people to the election booth to vote in person.

The North already have their lot of underage voters who will show face in rural areas. The South, even tho we also have underage don't have them as much as the North. Also the North has vast land and their rural areas could be away from the media eye so they can do anything they want with underage with little detection.

If the South go head to head with the North with respect to voters percentage turnout, we will lose everytime. Check their rallies alone, they turnup enmasse compared to the South. That is a pointer.

Also note, with all the noise around new voters registrant in the South, each state added averagely 200k more voters. So that means with all the noise, only new 200k voters are added averagely in each state from 2019 to 2023. That means legacy voters will still decide this election.

On Anambra, Ekiti and Osun elections, people tested waters and have seen that the voters can actually be kingmakers.

I will not entirely disagree with your thesis of BVAS favouring the North more for the reasons you gave. However, it will limit multiple voting in that same North and spur educated people, especially in the South to come out as rigging will be minimized. My brother, we are both not sure what will happen. The taste of the pudding is in eating it.

In spite of the North having more registered voters, it is not yet uhuru for Atiku or RMK, as this election will be HUNG election( a run off election). TBH, none of the front runners can win at first ballot

My brother rallies doesn't win elections. You have more people coming out for rallies in the North because of poverty, unemployment & illiteracy

BVAS and electronic transmission of result will change political order in Nigeria and we have to embrace it.

With love from me

5 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Strikethem: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2023
I am yoruba, I am so happy that youths are more. Let give it to Peter Obi. My vote and that of my family from ondo are for Peter Obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Mystic216: 12:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Exactly! but you know Peter obi will pull some support from PDP in the South as well.

This is exactly why Reno is unhappy with Peter Obi candidacy.

What should be ordinarily comfortable is now slightly dicy.
Who are you supporting bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Antivirus92(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will you minus Lagos

Lagos is the state with highest numbers of Yorubas in Nigeria, followed by Oyo state.

Almost 70% of the population of Lagos are Yorubas.
so Igbos are not trooping to Lagos again?
Going by you people's logic on this site ...... every Igbo man is living in tinubu's Lagos searching for greener pastures.....how then are Yorubas 70% of Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Name the last time Nassarawa elected a Christian governor.

Even majority of the Christian power brokers in the North have all joined PDP not labour party.

And Benue being a Largely rural state is prone to rigging and that has always being the case with Benue.

Just wait for election results. grin

So you are hoping on rigging grin grin, Tinubu should have rig his cousin in on Osun, BVAs will give some of you heart attack in few weeks time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.
It looks like you’re zone less. Wetin concern you with SE? You’re having sleepless nights again?
Urchin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Minjim: 1:31am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again

Topping which chart?

You didn't see Kano, Lagos and Kaduna erasing everything in the East and SS?

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Minjim: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Antivirus92:
so Igbos are not trooping to Lagos again?
Going by you people's analogy on this site ...... every Igbo man is living in tinubu's Lagos searching for greener pastures.....how then are Yorubas 70% of Lagos?

Even if they're, what's their population?

To most people, if you aren't Yoruba and Hausa- you must be Igbo.

But that's not the case
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Minjim: 1:38am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin

You do know Obi isn't going anywhere in the North, do you?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by blaqoracle: 1:42am On Jan 12, 2023
MrEverest:

You're wrong with Kaduna figures. Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Datti will share Muslim votes while Obi takes Christian votes. Kaduna has almost equal number of Muslims and Christians. Therefore, Obi is likely to get the most votes everything being equal.
with all the narratives of these obiduns, you can see why an Igbo can never rule Nigeria.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Minjim: 1:43am On Jan 12, 2023
No doubt, the East is ready to make Obi President.
By increasing their pvc collections
But sadly , their votes isn't enough.
Winning kano state is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Tinubu will surely win Lagos even thou the margin may be slim
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by blaqoracle: 1:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

We've heard this before how Igbos constitute the 50% of voters in other states and yet couldn't influence vote to win their preferred candidate an election.
the noise the Igbos are making is adding more colour to the electioneering process.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by orion7: 1:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
7 out every 10 person in Lagos is a Yoruba man or woman.

You people often talk like Lagos is closer to South East, South South than Southwest.

Yorubas have often traveled to and lived in Lagos even before the advent of Nigeria.

For every Igbo man that arrived Lagos today there are 25 Yoruba men that arrive before or after him.
what if Ijaws. Edo efik etc all in that Lagos. Obviously you don’t travel. If you do. You go know say people not rate tinubu at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by orion7: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Peter obi will be Lucky to get 20% in Lagos

Tinubu should win Lagos comfortably with PDP coming second

I will say 53% Tinubu, 30% PDP and 20% LP others share the remaining.
your analysis nor follow. Till election day na. You go shock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Auscajwazobia: 2:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Ojo has more population of igbos and hausa than Yoruba

Iamgrey5:
Have you ever been to Lagos before?

Name one local government area where you can find a higher population of non Yorubas than Yorubas.

I am waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by TheChameleon: 3:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Just allow them to be playing.

If SE turn up 90% for Obi, other candidates should kiss the Election goodbye.

Please add this too..

How can SE turn out with 90%

When the man from Finland will send an email and una go all hide under the bed ? grin

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by XerXerz: 3:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by TheChameleon: 3:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe the battlefield is in the North for Atiku and Tinubu.

And I have always believed Atiku is favorite to win.

By the way, Atiku should edge out Obi in the South/South.

The results should be Atiku, Tinubu and Obi in that order.

Don't exhaust yourself explaining to Okoros.

They believe Obi will win. Its alright to dream, but how he will get up to 1000 votes in ANY Northern state is what I dont know. I live there.

Tinubu might still win. It's dependent on the North unfortunately. The North badly hates Atiku. Most of NW. It's hard to explain if one isn't here. They don't trust him. The key factor is Kwankwaso who will swing for either men - BAT or Atiku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:04am On Jan 12, 2023
Minjim:

Topping which chart?

You didn't see Kano, Lagos and Kaduna erasing everything in the East and SS?
And they told you that only it's Yoruba make up that numbers in Lagos abi

The Igbos and other non Yoruba tribes in Lagos will bee like 5.4 million and it's not even all the Yoruba in Lagos will vote for Tinubu

Then in Kano, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Atiku abubakar, Peter Obi, Al mustapha will share Kano and Kaduna votes .
So tell me again, where is Tinubu strong hold ? cheesy
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:07am On Jan 12, 2023
Minjim:
No doubt, the East is ready to make Obi President.
By increasing their pvc collections
But sadly , their votes isn't enough.
Winning kano state is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Tinubu will surely win Lagos even thou the margin may be slim
And you had to write off Rabiu Kwankwaso in Kano ?

Why are you Tinubu people like deceiving yourselves ?

Why sure are you that Tinubu will win Lagos with what's happening in that state ? The Endsars killings and the market men and women that Tinubu Agberos ha so wronged?

Abi you just like to deceive yourself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Antivirus92(m): 5:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Minjim:

Even if they're, what's their population?

To most people, if you aren't Yoruba and Hausa- you must be Igbo.

But that's not the case
so they troop to Lagos yet they don't have population there....
Do you actually know the dictionary meaning of the word 'trooping'?
Even Peter obi left Anambra to go and live in Lagos according to the sick old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Nigerfine3: 5:38am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942497:

Total
South-east 10.8 million
Southwest minus Lagos 10.6
With obis presidency, PH, Asaba, Uyo, Enugu, Aba, would witness population growth more than other places, thereby putting them in more advantageous position in future elections. See the improvement of Ebonyi because of umahi improved governance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 5:49am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again
Pandora Obidense WILL NEVER be president of Nigeria.

Stop bein delusional!
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin
below 2 million u meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS: Anambra State Devastated By Flooding | Sahara Reporters / Suspension Of Nigerian Top Judge Breaches Human Rights - UN / Governors Meet Today To Review COVID-19 Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.