Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) (22455 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Analysis Of Voters Distribution / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tk4radi: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.
Ok..

You're now using the 5 against 6-&-7 to calm yourself??
And no more Numbers??

Keep shifting the Goal-Posts

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will you minus Lagos

Lagos is the state with highest numbers of Yorubas in Nigeria, followed by Oyo state.

Almost 70% of the population of Lagos are Yorubas.

I don't know why NPC is afraid of doing a census with tribes and religion, which will be linked to NIN.

That should make everyone know where they belong in Nigeria.

We cannot keep building a country based on assumptions and hypocrisy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Thebigheart: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2023
All I see is signs of victory. Look at the SS and SE, they have pick up the challenge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by xukwaa: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2023
There are lots of dead people in that register. How do they identify and expunge them accordingly? 5 to 10 % are likely dead. Hence, we should be estimating around 70 million actual eligible voters.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by backtovillage: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin
Boy which among your south east states is above 2million ?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2023
backtovillage:

Boy which among your south east states is above 2million ?
Anambra is over 2 million that alone has crippled Ekiti , Ondo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by rummmy: 6:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

igbos population in other states covers the gap oga..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Have you ever been to Lagos before?

Name one local government area where you can find a higher population of non Yorubas than Yorubas.

I am waiting.

Although these factors will play a key role, this election is definitely not about tribe and religion. Those factors have kept Nigeria a shithole.

As for the question you asked, I think the Igbos have a significant population in Amuwo-Odofin and OJo LGAs.

Yorubas have the majority in Lagos - even a fool won't dispute that fact. In short, if any tribe has more population than the natives, it means there's crisis in their land.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Those written numbers will no longer be possible with bvas! Borno will not see more than 600k
Aufbauh:

Small boy, it's not in the numbers of registered voters but voters turnout.

Benue hasn't crossed more than 700,000 voters for the combined presidential candidates, yet borno can give a single candidate 900,000 votes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 6:07am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

E pain am grin

They will defeat you lot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu will lose Lagos for sure!
Iamgrey5:
Peter obi will be Lucky to get 20% in Lagos

Tinubu should win Lagos comfortably with PDP coming second

I will say 53% Tinubu, 30% PDP and 20% LP others share the remaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2023
No more incident form. Breeze don blow for the North, fowl yansh go open
LegendHero:

You are a baby in election.

Below is 2019 registered voters. There is no difference between 2019 and now.

All the states added maybe 200K - 300k+ to their numbers and the gap still remain the same.

What usually matters is the actual number of voters that turn up for election. That is where the North usually have the advantage. Check the turnup for rallies for example, you can see Northerners turnup more for rallies and that's exactly how they turnup for election.

If you understand politics well, that Lagos 7m is a great advantage to Tinubu. What he just need to do is to ensure massive turnout of voters on election day and at the minimum, he will get nothing less than 70% of vote cast in Lagos. If the turnout can be 40-50% which I doubt, then you are talking about 2.4million vote for Tinubu in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Those written numbers will no longer be possible with bvas! Borno will not see more than 600k

Didn't overvoting happen in Osun election.. Bvas doesn't solve all cases. Underate politicians at your peril
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

I tot the original line was that Igbos are not in their states, That all of them live in the South West, INEC just shocked you .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I have told you guys that the only state Tinubu has countless structure and Influence in Nigeria is Lagos.

Tinubu will always get 53% of Lagos, he knows the local government areas he runs up nearly 90% of their votes.

The pattern has been there for nearly 2 decades.

Times have changed, huncle. The days when one yeye returning officer writes results from the comfort of his home have passed.

You people don't seem to understand that we have BVAS and IRev now. That's why Tinubu lost Osun State that they had previously won some years back using mago-mago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942042:
Analysis of the new National Register of Voters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kvQYfsqtK79pQad39jMhdjaGt93Wn76UEkxSFZH3fA7RJRBLwiUESun6bmkuJCVZl&id=100064292065433
Nlpfmod
. Kano Kaduna and Lagos with the highest number. Other states 1 million plus or 2 million plus. Congrats to BAT in advance
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942042:
Analysis of the new National Register of Voters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kvQYfsqtK79pQad39jMhdjaGt93Wn76UEkxSFZH3fA7RJRBLwiUESun6bmkuJCVZl&id=100064292065433
Nlpfmod
3 millions in Oyo is remarkable too.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe the battlefield is in the North for Atiku and Tinubu.

And I have always believed Atiku is favorite to win.

By the way, Atiku should edge out Obi in the South/South.

The results should be Atiku, Tinubu and Obi in that order.

This is FALSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Nayturalistic: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again

I look forward to that February when you all will deactivate your accounts Becos we will personally make sure NL becomes the last place you Igbos will ever visit.

Just believe that.. February don near.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin

So you mean only us can elect Peter Obi abi you just wanted to talk.
I hope you see, Kastina , Kano, Kaduna. We should be concerned about those states and start to increase our voice for Peter Obi.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This is obviously a political statement in 2013.

If igbos constitutes 45% of Lagos, it will possibly mean igbos from far away South East are more than Yorubas because we have other Nigerians in Lagos as well.

That's close to 5 in 10 Lagos resident is an igbo. That's almost nonsensical.

Most of the non-Yorubas in Lagos will vote for Peter Obi, especially those from South South. Yorubas in Lagos don't like Tinubu. They just keep voting for APC because of igbophobia. It's not up for arguement; this is something we all know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by zeyt: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2023
This is not official or from INEC office. So it's all bullshit!
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2023
A lot of selective amnesia going on here. Many fans of Obi assume that only the new figures that just collected PVCs are going to vote. They forget the millions of veteran voters who have always and already had their PVCs and are not new to voting.
They assume that every new voter is for Obi, SMH.
They forget that their ipod bosses say no election in SEast, which means low and short turnout of voters.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by nnamdi640: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Have you ever been to Lagos before?

Name one local government area where you can find a higher population of non Yorubas than Yorubas.

I am waiting.
Amofin Odufin,Fiesta axis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Obidient4life3: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again

This is why I get furious when people make noise about northern votes! That is a political propaganda that worked in the past, can't work now because it's an obvious lie! The North doesn't have more voters than the south! If you dare remove under age voters from the northern voters you will see that they actually have the least voting population in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Obidient4life3: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942423:

Do the maths minus Lagos that Igbos contribute with huge numbers with other tribes southeast top Southwest, Igbos are in every States in Nigeria in large numbers.
You they argue with slowpoke. After the indigenous people of every state, Igbos are next in population. The capital of Kaduna has more many Igbos that you will begin to wonder if it's Igbo land in the north!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

Benue hasn't crossed more than 700,000 voters for the combined presidential candidates, yet borno can give a single candidate 900,000 votes.
That was before the BVAS was introduced.Bornu will struggle to hit 500,000 in next month's elections
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Obidient4life3: 6:39am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Benue state, a Peter Obi strong hold even got more PVC registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from cheesy

Interesting days ahead
BVAS is going to burst the northern lie of voting population

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 6:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Image123:
A lot of selective amnesia going on here. Many fans of Obi assume that only these new figures that just collected PVCs are going to vote. They forget the millions of veteran voters who have always and already had their PVCs and are not new to voting.
They assume that every new voter is for Obi, SMH.
They forget that their ipod bosses say no election in SEast, which means low and short turnout of voters.
Boko Haram and bandits says no to elections in the NW and NE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Obidient4life3: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will you minus Lagos

Lagos is the state with highest numbers of Yorubas in Nigeria, followed by Oyo state.

Almost 70% of the population of Lagos are Yorubas.

30% of non Yoruba is also a good number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Emola12(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

you go cry tire i go use ur tears wash my Ankara you know say tears get starch so no need to put starch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by amaham(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

That's pre-bvas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Road Collapses In Akwa Ibom After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Row Over $496m Jets: Buhari Presents Documents, US Letter To NASS / Photos From Nkpolu Riot Over Bad Roads, Protesters Injured By Stray Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.