Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics (3393 Views)

Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by ntipro: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kanu, mention other governors that helped you. You said there were three of them. Only Tinubu will not take the glory.
Then, vote him if you want.
You are already rich.
The poor masses know who to vote.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by dettolgel: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dsalvo:

You people love to 'gaslight' without even having the rudimentary intellect to do so effectively or convincingly. It is why you are all so easy to discredit and belittle as bigoted and prejudiced airheads.

Tell us who played with the future of Nigerians when he was leader of Anambra and failed woefully to tackle erosion? Today Erosion has claimed a lot of Anambra's land due to Obi's clueless and incompetent dithering.

Meanwhile contrast with Tinubu who was told Victoria Island could be submerged totally by the Atlantic Ocean if nothing was done asap. Tinubu went on to devise Eko Atlantic now hailed one of the most audacious solution-project out of Africa ever.

If you have any sanity in your bigoted brain, abeg who appears to play with the future of Nigeria between the irresponsible failure called Peter Obi or the responsive solutions-provider in Jagaban?

Do we even need to mention Atiku who isolates himself in Dubai so he can be insulated from Nigeria and her 'wahala'?

Crystal clear some of you are just hateful and irredeemable bigots using words you do not understand and levelling allegation you lack the intellects to note such actually indicts your incompetent candidate and not the ultra-responsive leadership Tinubu is a shining beacon of to the entire world.

You wrote all these epistle in response to two sentences? grin

All these work for 30k salary? grin
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by ayo2008: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Golan007:
On all positive metrics Tinubu trounces Obi.

https://fb.watch/i05fpp4uPH/

He sure trounces Obi with this incoherent statement and bulaba statement too.
Paid APC social media influencers..keep defending your pay master o
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Napata77: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Davidgregs:
It's your choice, you don't need to wail or force people to listen to your 30 pieces of shekels judas ass explanation.

YOU ARE A FOOL AND AN IGNORANT, TRIBALIST ILLITERATE.

He is 'Judas' because he is an Igbo voting for a Yoruba candidate.

I mean, you people are so ignorant, undemocratic and stupid to the core that you don't even realise the import of what you say.

If ethnic affiliation (ie tribalism) is what we should use to vote in Nigeria, then no Igbo can ever be president. By sheer virtue of population.

After all, who wants to be a 'Judas' to his people and vote for an Igbo candidate instead of their own?

Until you Igbos get it into your thick, stupid skulls that democracy is a game of NUMBERS, and a game of winning hearts and minds nationwide to capture their votes, and not this hateful, bitter, angry thing you're carrying on with, you will continue to be marginalised in this nation, and will NEVER win the presidency.

And the sad thing is that Igbos are traditionally a republican, egalitarian people, who practiced a solid form of democracy in the precolonial era, more so than any other ethnic group.

So how come you are now the most anti-democratic group today?

How is it that today, anybody in Igboland who dares to think 'different' is slandered, or even killed by IPOB, ESN and co?

Called an 'Efulefu' and a 'Judas'?

How is it that the traditionally feudalist, monarchical Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani now understand democracy more than you?

Truth is you are a LOST PEOPLE with serious issues that you need to resolve, in order to rediscover who you really are.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Golan007: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:
https://fb.watch/i05fpp4uPH/

He sure trounces Obi with this incoherent statement and bulaba statement too.
Paid APC social media influencers..keep defending your pay master o

Hungry man.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
God bless you
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by gly(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Superwave16320:
I am still mystified how bigotry as ruined many igbos on social media.

All over the world citizen fight to elect people that helped them attained democracy or fought for their freedom as seen in like of Mandela Mugabe Nkrumah Bouteflika etc

Among those contesting the 2023 presidential election only Bola Ahmed Tinubu stood up to fight for democracy be it with his drug money like many Igbos like to claim even when he was not a billion. If I deal in drug am yet to see the angel that will tell me to use it to fight for democracy for anyone

Peter Peter Obi n Atiku were already billionaires during this period n did not contribute a dime to Nigeria march to democracy.

This ingrate today benefited immensely from the democracy Tinubu fought so hard one as a former governor n a former vice president. The honourable thing for this lunatics to do is step down for Bola Ahmed Tinubu the only man that fought for democracy contesting the presidential election but instead one idiot was claiming he could not walk n Tinubu can not speak English.

If it is not bigotry should Igbo be comparing Peter Obi be it in achievement in all ramifications of leader with Bola Ahmed Tinubu judging from his sterling attributes n qualities exhibited over the years.

From all walks of life people are standing up to be counted for the magnimity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu but we have no one vouching for Peter Obi or his oga Atiku. Kanu Joke Silva Olaiya etc Should Nigeria miss Tinubu this one time, I pray we do not regret it.

Carry you episode go Fuji house of commotion.
What Nigerians are saying obi or never.
You self know the truth.
We no want presidency by proxy.
We no want someone who has perfected plans to milk us dry all in the name of...it is my turn
...forgetting the fact that the present day Nigeria as a country is not a prostitute you will boast to tell to open her legs that it is your turn to shag because you have paid for the night with money...entitlement syndrome.
Nigerians have woken up. You should also wake up and join the moving train of forward ever.
Live politician meal ticket and save our childrens future
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Akanbimi: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bigotry. You've said it all. Asides being a politician, Tinubu has been recounted to be a person of amazing attributes and intelligence not mentioning his unwavering competence.

However, some people decided to be blind, especially playing the ethnic cards even when they clearly know none of these empty politicians can stand Jagaban.

Im happy he is the next President which ever way. He deserves it

Superwave16320:

All over the world citizen fight to elect people that helped them attained democracy or fought for their freedom as seen in like of Mandela Mugabe Nkrumah Bouteflika etc

Among those contesting the 2023 presidential election only Bola Ahmed Tinubu stood up to fight for democracy be it with his drug money like many Igbos like to claim even when he was not a billion. If I deal in drug am yet to see the angel that will tell me to use it to fight for democracy for anyone

Peter Peter Obi n Atiku were already billionaires during this period n did not contribute a dime to Nigeria march to democracy.

This ingrate today benefited immensely from the democracy Tinubu fought so hard one as a former governor n a former vice president. The honourable thing for this lunatics to do is step down for Bola Ahmed Tinubu the only man that fought for democracy contesting the presidential election but instead one idiot was claiming he could not walk n Tinubu can not speak English.

If it is not bigotry should Igbo be comparing Peter Obi be it in achievement in all ramifications of leader with Bola Ahmed Tinubu judging from his sterling attributes n qualities exhibited over the years.

From all walks of life people are standing up to be counted for the magnimity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu but we have no one vouching for Peter Obi or his oga Atiku. Kanu Joke Silva Olaiya etc Should Nigeria miss Tinubu this one time, I pray we do not regret it.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Fortruth: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Superwave16320:

Rubbish….He’s a drug pusher and a criminal. Bigotry is what got 5 million easterners killed in a war they were not the aggressor….Bigotry is what denied Ekwueme PDP ticket in 1999, and got all the Igbo kicked out in APC and PDP primary.

Nonsense.

Kanu is just a half baked semi illiterate soccer player. His mets have become Presidents in their country while he is there doing boy boy to Tinubu LOL
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Superwave16320: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
See what a foolish Igbo Ipob as to say.
You are not concerned that your tribesmen slaughtered the democratically elected prime minister, the premier of North n West while the president Igbo n premier of East was left alone. So you foolish soul think you have 3 head n can kill anyone you like without consequences. You are lucky I was not born then the rubbish no winner n vanquish will never happen under my watch as I will ensure your entire tribes is exterminated from the face of the Earth.

Ekwueme like every Igbo is a born loser, imagine losing party ticket you formed to a nobody who never participated in the formation of the party.

As for Igbo getting kicked out of APC they are not locked n only bidding their time. After Tinubu presidency n ticket return to the South no Yoruba will be contesting the ticket with the SS n East but this one Tinubu alone worked for n you igbos should support him if you are sincere. I remember when Igbos were mocking him when he went to Buhari n bend down to shake Buhari that he must recontest n he will win this time around. He paid his dues the like of Umahi Ayade are doing the same now n when presidency return to the South no Yoruba dare deny them then.

Fortruth:

Rubbish….He’s a drug pusher and a criminal. Bigotry is what got 5 million easterners killed in a war they were not the aggressor….Bigotry is what denied Ekwueme PDP ticket in 1999, and got all the Igbo kicked out in APC and PDP primary.

Nonsense.

Kanu is just a half baked semi illiterate soccer player. His mets have become Presidents in their country while he is there doing boy boy to Tinubu LOL
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Iyascobobby: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Superwave16320: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Awolowo was stoned when he came to the East to campaign he wasn't singing balablu neither was MKO you igbos rejected them.

If Jesus was a Yoruba supported by Yoruba n not imposed by the North you fools will reject him so what is your point again pointless.

MainJoe:

So when Tinubu goes for meeting with world leaders he will tell them a town hall different from Bala Blue.

Na wa for you people.

When voting, vote for competence. Vote for the best person to move the person forward. Not who gave Kanu Nwankwo money in the past.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by MainJoe: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Superwave16320:
Awolowo was stoned when he came to the East to campaign he wasn't singing balablu neither was MKO you igbos rejected them.

If Jesus was a Yoruba supported by Yoruba n not imposed by the North you fools will reject him so what is your point again pointless.

This one is just tribalistic talk. Tinubu lacks the mental capacity to speak, let alone run the nation. Only a wicked person will want him to rule based on tribalism.

The country is on the brisk of economic destruction. We need a capable hands to stir us out of the country.

You will not let Tinubu to even manage your shop with Gazelle Garagara talks.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by MainJoe: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Superwave16320:

I supported Olu Falae and my parents voted Abiola. Think of a better tribalistic stunt
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by sapele914(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
ntipro:
Kanu, mention other governors that helped you. You said there were three of them. Only Tinubu will not take the glory.
Then, vote him if you want.
You are already rich.
The poor masses know who to vote.
The poor masses cannot choose for the rich in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by sapele914(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
MainJoe:

I supported Olu Falae and my parents voted Abiola. Think of a better tribalistic stunt
Then I believe you must be supporting Tinubu either openly or in the closet?
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Superwave16320: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
You vote Abiolayet Tofa won 3 out of your 5 Igbo state. Cleared all the SS states beat Tofa in his own Kano state.

You are shameless n despicable at the same time for the effrontery to claim you supported abiola. Peter obi will have pockets of votes here n there.

MainJoe:

Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by MainJoe: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Superwave16320:
You vote Abiolayet Tofa won 3 out of your 5 Igbo state. Cleared all the SS states beat Tofa in his own Kano state.

You are shameless n despicable at the same time for the effrontery to claim you supported abiola. Peter obi will have pockets of votes here n there.

Talking carelessly will not help you. I supported Olu Falae. My parents voted Abiola. These men at that time were sound and coherent.

Now you guys want to impose a man who can't talk clearly and makes gaffes up and down as president because of tribalism.

Shocking.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Kewtt:
Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics
Ex-International, Kanu Nwankwo, has narrated how Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, reached out to him over two decades ago. The striker said…in a video posted on his Facebook page, Kanu defended his association with Tinubu, recalling how the politician showed generosity to him 22 years ago.

“A lot of people have been talking; all the same, we all are entitled to our opinions. Of course, we have to talk. I’m not a politician; I’m a footballer and a proud one at that. I’m a legend who knows what is good and what is not.”

“22 years ago when Kanu Heart Foundation was looking for people to support and help us touch lives, we got only three governors and Ahmed Tinubu was among them.

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-supported-me-22-years-ago-kanu-nwankwo-replies-critics/

Story story

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Healthquest: 4:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Journalistonwhe:
There is nothing Tinubu's money cannot do. At the sight of hard currency man go just dey yarn nonsense. Tinubu gave you money from his papa money abi. Impoverishing Lagos citizens to enrich himself and give a paltry sum as a giveaway to his friends. Africans and their backward thinking. Tinubu is not fit to be called Nigerian president full stop.
22 years ago? Ur Gosforsaken candidate does not have sympathy to help anyone. Most of you are foolish, you're ridden by sentiment.
If obi did ds, u would have been shouting good man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Advocate500: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Kanu a very useless idiot,I regret coming from the same place with this man, despite all he have achieved in live, nothing good can be said about this man in Arochukwu.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2023
dettolgel:

You wrote all these epistle in response to two sentences? grin

All these work for 30k salary? grin

It is even 3k not 30k. Now, deal with my message if you have the intellect and factual argument to dispute anything I have written.

I bet you will flee rather than do that though as the empty barrel and typical Obidullard you are.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Healthquest:
22 years ago? Ur Gosforsaken candidate does not have sympathy to help anyone. Most of you are foolish, you're ridden by sentiment.
If obi did ds, u would have been shouting good man

Don't mind them. Not only sentiments but also hard-core bigotry that erodes even commonsense and foresight a child of 6 should have.

I wish Nigeria's most influential leaders would just agree to grant regional governance today and without delay.

I am tired of sharing geographical space with backward elements because of 'one Nigeria'.

Best scenario for us all is regional autonomy. Let those who claim Obi the messiah, despite the proven fact he is an irredeemable failure, make him their regional Premier.

Ditto Atiku.

The SW will gladly accept Tinubu who is a proven leader, and the 'real deal', as our Awolowo part 2.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by ntipro: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
The poor masses cannot choose for the rich in a country like Nigeria.

We have gone past this mindset.
We make decision with our PVC and the rich is forced to follow
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by dettolgel: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dsalvo:

It is even 3k not 30k. Now, deal with my message if you have the intellect and factual argument to dispute anything I have written.

I bet you will flee rather than do that though as the empty barrel and typical Obidullard you are.

You want me to engage you so that you can meet your daily quota of posting for APC? grin grin

If you want a factual argument look for a non-political thread in Nairaland and quote me so I can reason with you on that issue to assess your brain power. grin

You can't use me to bump up your daily posts for APC, i no dey house ooh.
Re: Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics by OsunOriginal: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kewtt:
Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics
Ex-International, Kanu Nwankwo, has narrated how Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, reached out to him over two decades ago. The striker said…in a video posted on his Facebook page, Kanu defended his association with Tinubu, recalling how the politician showed generosity to him 22 years ago.

“A lot of people have been talking; all the same, we all are entitled to our opinions. Of course, we have to talk. I’m not a politician; I’m a footballer and a proud one at that. I’m a legend who knows what is good and what is not.”

“22 years ago when Kanu Heart Foundation was looking for people to support and help us touch lives, we got only three governors and Ahmed Tinubu was among them.

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-supported-me-22-years-ago-kanu-nwankwo-replies-critics/

When Peter Obi was stashing his money in secret accounts using his daughter's name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abatete Indigenes Moves To Turn Their Village To Lekki / Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter / A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.