Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) (65517 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by IamHeWrites: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2021
Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Aisha Yesufu has made a video for those who criticise her for wearing hijab to the gym, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Yesufu posted the video to Twitter on Wednesday, saying she would not dim her lights for her critics.

“This video is for those who hate the fact that I wear hijab to the gym. I will not dim my lights for you and neither am I nice enough to give you sun shade. So be blinded by the lights!” she wrote.

“Also try Self-love. It is exhilarating!” Yesufu added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxd3TSpg40U

In the video, she is seen in the gym, working out lightly and dancing to soft music in the background.

As a Muslim, the BBOG co-convener does not appear in public without hijab.

https://twitter.com/aneesatAbubakar/status/1405160971551842307?s=19

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by triple996(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Anything 4 d camera jus to r main relevant meanwhile southern kaduna is lagging behind in everything even d christian part of kaduna has nothing bt thugs and cultist bt apc and gym is her major concern grin
I pity southern kaduna people no development at all and CAN, shehu and this one are their so called heroes fight 4 them grin very patetic indeed

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by JuanJO(m): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Hahahaha abeg make Dem kukuma separate this country.

One funny stuff about this religion is that them too mumu. She go still request for female Gym instructor because make guy man no touch her grin

That year for Malumfashi teaching hospital. You go see one fine nurse wey suppose give you injection. After the eye cutting and everything, for your mind everywhere don soft finish. Next thing vum Dem go bring one aboki boy like dat grin

Modified abeg make una no ban me. I use God beg una cool

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by BabaOneChance: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2021
If she doesn't wear it to gym the same Muslims criticizing her will still complain of "exposing" her body. Hypocrites.

40 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by bcomputer101: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerians should learn how to mind their business

65 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by centoke30(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Covering it at all cost
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2021
The first commenter needs urgent help.

His rambling is a sign of psychiatric issue.

His neighbours should be careful so he doesn't bite them. undecided

28 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2021
grin

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Minjim: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Anything 4 d camera jus to r main relevant meanwhile southern kaduna is lagging behind in everything even d christian part of kaduna has nothing bt thugs and cultist bt apc and gym is her major concern grin
I pity southern kaduna people no development at all and CAN, shehu and this one are their so called heroes fight 4 them grin very patetic indeed

What are you actually talking about?

She is not from Southern Kaduna
She is not a political representative of SK
You may be surprised that if she goes for a political office in SK people won't vote her.
All she can do is complain and protest.
What have we seen you done for SK, or it's only her duty?

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by SporaD8: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2021
meccuno:
A world without Islam and muslims would be perfect and very peaceful .......
I beg to disagree!
They are somehow needed to balance the equation of life - extreme evil to balance extreme good, Chaos in time of Peace, Slaves to drag legitimacy with heirs, Moonlight and Sunny day. Variety is the spice of life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
WTF are you saying sef. Aisha is from Edo State

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
She look like punching bag... That dress doesn't suit a gym centre mehn.. She come even do video join sef. Yeye.. She's trying to say she's religious than the Arabs that brought it nao.. There is cloth for everywhere as there is time for everything

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by slawormiir: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......
triple996:
Ogbeni that baby girl is from Edo state......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by samuel19222(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrr isonu ni ele, over sabi

Shey she no fit wear something else,

For Saudi Arabia sef dem no do like this

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Yoruba nation must be established!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Seyi8750: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
How does that take concern concern us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Ceenachi: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Minjim:

Show us the book where it's written.

If it so, she wouldn't have been allowed inside.
Mine ur biz.

This is the least of ur concern

Ogbeni
Abeg shift one side joor

What are saying undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by PAWG(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2021
SMH
Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Minjim: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
She look like punching bag... That dress doesn't suit a gym centre mehn.. She come even do video join sef. Yeye.. She's trying to say she's religious than the Arabs that brought it nao.. There is cloth for everywhere as there is time for everything

Show us the book where it's written.

If it so, she wouldn't have been allowed inside.
Mine ur biz.

This is the least of ur concern

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2021
Minjim:

One of Buhari's cows is on the loose
Sisqoman:
Idiottt
Very easy for them to insult because they won't be banned.

mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.