Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos (7086 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Third Mainland Bridge: Nigeria’s Longest Bridge Where Suicide Is Cheap / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh, as long as I'm still on NL I'll keep on exposing the scam your aiding in akwa ibom. Umo Eno without certificate wants to rule akwa ibom, someone with lots of failed business empires eg big daddy at ikpa road, someone that even his employees are complaining about how stingy he is - deducting tithes from his employee's salary. Who d hell does that?? You, Udom, Umo Eno are all in the same set of UWAFID.

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by limeta(f): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2023
owobokiri:
If I talk now, they will say I'm hating. But this kind of bridge designs are almost a century old! Come to Asia and see futuristic bridges and roads. It's even saddening when you compare prices and find out that they are building inferior roads and bridges with bigger amounts used to build better modern ones in Asia! Even the much dramatized second Niger bridge. No glamour, no glitter! Just some mundane designs with no futuristic intents.

This very bridge is supposed to be wider than this! Population in places like Uyo and Calabar are bound to explode in the near future as restructuring and business growth helps other Nigerin coastal cities to pick up more economic activities. Coastal cities like Warri, Calabar and Uyo should avoid the the mistake the Lagos State government is making by building endless bridges all over the place!

Instead of being another Lagos that is going to build a dozen bridges from the mainland to the island, why not build a big wide bridge that will still serve the increasing population in the future, without forcing the government then to use scarce state resources to start off another bridge?

Big mistake you should have said nothing
Though you said the truth they will still come for you
Thats their way of life backwardness, they hate anything that might add value to their lives .

2 Likes

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2023
bro4u:

bros answer my question, has Udom made any statement about the 13% derivation funds yet?? You can only fool those online not we... Go and romance your pink lips governor. Udom is a scam. How much are you being paid sef to do all this ur online praises?
the one he use to build this was gotten from your poor parent abi
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2023
bro4u:
Ilaumoh, as long as I'm still on NL I'll keep on exposing the scam your aiding in akwa ibom. Umo Eno without certificate wants to rule akwa ibom, someone with lots of failed business empires eg big daddy at ikpa road, someone that even his employees are complaining about how stingy he is - deducting tithes from his employee's salary. Who d hell does that?? You, Udom, Umo Eno are all in the same set of UWAFID.
continue going mental

2 Likes

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by April4th(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Creamypie:
Them go use billions from state money to build nonsense at 5 tines its cost, still use billions commission it. Monkeys go dey celebrate uneccessarily. Mtchew. Same flyover at Asaba my horse mouth governor build with 2 years, gov wike use 3 and half months build 3 flyovers in p.h.

Okowa done suffer for your hand grin grin grin
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
the one he use to build this was gotten from your poor parent abi
LoL, how much was allocated for the project and how long did it take to get it this halfway completed that you're here ranting disturbing our peace... Guy!!!! I don't envy ur job at all cos if you praise Udom in plaza you'd be barbecued. Uwafid
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2023
bro4u:

LoL, how much was allocated for the project and how long did it take to get it this halfway completed that you're here ranting disturbing our peace... Guy!!!! I don't envy ur job at all cos if you praise Udom in plaza you'd be barbecued. Uwafid
Oga rest abeg
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
continue going mental
You know I'm saying the truth, no ibomite truly likes Udom, even Akpabio is so so sober regretting ever enforcing him on us. Person wey use deacon deceive Akpabio,, he got his title changed to Mr Udom not Deacon Udom again... Uwafid
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
Oga rest abeg
Uwafid... Opening nonsense nonsense threads everytime praising failure,, Udom this Udom that angry angry when you're done transfer money to a mod acct so they'll move this to front page like you always do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2023
bro4u:

You know I'm saying the truth, no ibomite truly likes Udom, even Akpabio is so so sober regretting ever enforcing him on us. Person wey use deacon deceive Akpabio,, he got his title changed to Mr Udom not Deacon Udom again... Uwafid
why will an Annang man like you love udom? When you feel he make your Akpabio brother irrelevant in politics

2 Likes

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
why will an Annang man like you love udom? When you feel he make your Akpabio brother irrelevant in politics
Even the Onna where Udom is from detest him, they'll readily prostrate for Akpabio than Udom,, go ask around owo. The Akwa ibom You're enjoying today is made possible by an Annang man. Go n verify

If not for Wike the whistle blower that exposed the 13% derivation fund who for Sabi??. The Lord shall judge you all as you guys are effortlessly making Akwa ibom the most poverty stricken state in naija amidst all of its resources. No make me insult you this morning guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by kenny714433(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2023
bro4u:

Even the Onna where Udom is from detest him, they'll readily prostrate for Akpabio than Udom,, go ask around owo. The Akwa ibom You're enjoying today is made possible by an Annang man. Go n verify

If not for Wike the whistle blower that exposed the 13% derivation fund who for Sabi??. The Lord shall judge you all as you guys are effortlessly making Akwa ibom the most poverty stricken state in naija amidst all of its resources. No make me insult you this morning guy

Don’t mind these people. Let's just hope Oba wins, we'll have a better Akwa Ibom like the days of Akpabio. After this he'll push money to the mods to move this to front page.

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
bro4u:

Oga carry your tribalism look front
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Superwave16320:
Nigeria will adopt this method the day Igbo governor build a single bridge with your description untill then your Igbo father should shut up

Seun lalasticlala Dominique nlfpm Mynd44 should take action. This forum needs to be sanitize.
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Panda7(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by NastiLord: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:

Oga carry your tribalism look front
Shut up, everything he said is 100% true. Majority of Akwa Ibomites are fed up with Udom Emmanuel. He's a thief and the yellow idiot he wants to impose on us will be worse than him. Stop coming here to lie to the world about Udom Emmanuel because we the true sons and daughters of Akwa Ibom State will not fold our hands and let u have your way.
Slave you are!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Indispensable85(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2023
And Obaseki is commissioning street lights. Shameless thing!
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2023
NastiLord:
Shut up, everything he said is 100% true. Majority of Akwa Ibomites are fed up with Udom Emmanuel. He's a thief and the yellow idiot he wants to impose on us will be worse than him. Stop coming here to lie to the world about Udom Emmanuel because we the true sons and daughters of Akwa Ibom State will not fold our hands and let u have your way.
Slave you are!!
idiot is your father you are telling shutup God punish your useless mother
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Elzazzi: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2023
owobokiri:

And that's why you're where you are; you willfully lower your bar to the latrines. Very incapable of bigger ambitions. Plane and bland outlook to life..
Someone said I have to appreciate what I got, as if the governor did the project with his money.

Other countries are building modern roads, bridges with provisions for fast speed train tracks and other possible new technological additions to make cities more habitable and we are here celebrating pure concrete!

You saw Qatar during the world cup, you don't like what you saw?

Enjoy

Most Nigerians brains have been wired to celebrate mediocrity! That's why they keep praising their looting leaders when they construct archaic bridges. Sometimes you begin to wonder if only building bridges that is a yardstick for development!

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2023
Panda7:
op has the governor ended the child trafficking and child kidnapping he has been carrying out in akwa ibom for a very long time now? and has he been able to get his own biological child yet??
May God punish your family if the governor is not guilty of these allegations you level against him … amen

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by NastiLord: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
idiot is your father you are telling shutup God punish your useless mother
Both are dead but may their spirits torment you and your family for the rest of your life for bringing them here. For mentioning my parents who didn't insult you, lack, grief and confusion will always be your portion. You will toil in vanity, tears will be your water, sun will never shine in whatever you do. It is 13th January 2023!
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by chariisGRACE(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
Udom Emmanuel is doing a great job!

Akwa Ibom State is one of the few states in Nigeria getting her leadership right back to back.

Oga, no let all this pictures deceive you. I am an Akwa Ibom person.

Udom is shvt!!!
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2023
NastiLord:
Both are dead but may their spirits torment you and your family for the rest of your life for bringing them here. For mentioning my parents who didn't insult you, lack, grief and confusion will always be your portion. You will toil in vanity, tears will be your water, sun will never shine in whatever you do. It is 13th January 2023!
your useless parent soul will never find peace if this projects is real .. useless lots
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Oga, no let all this pictures deceive you. I am an Akwa Ibom person.

Udom is shvt!!!
so madam are you telling us this project that is about to be commissioned by good luck johnathan next week is not real ??
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:
At this point ... President Bola Ahmed Tinubu should just sell the 5 useless SE states for Akwa Ibom Government to be managing.
what make you say so??
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by chariisGRACE(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
so madam are you telling us this project that is about to be commissioned by good luck johnathan next week is not real ??

Oga, I'm not saying the project is fake.

My point is that, Udom is not worth the hype. Dude is full of shvt!!!
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2023
chariisGRACE:

explain how he is full of shit?
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2023
NastiLord:
That's how he goes around insulting people old enough to birth him. He needs to be rounded up and flooged mercilessly maabasi

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by sageb: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2023
chariisGRACE:

You are right
Udom have failed his people, Akpabio's achievement is miles ahead of his successor, Udom.
Don't mind this Udom hypeman called Illaumoh a.k.a Hunchogee.
Always hyping Udom, even when it is evident that his master have failed.
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Smitaro100(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2023
kenny714433:

Don’t mind these people. Let's just hope Oba wins, we'll have a better Akwa Ibom like the days of Akpabio. After this he'll push money to the mods to move this to front page.

Oba is winning nothing.. akwa ibom no b akpabio their family business.. just open mouth dey talk rubbish. undecided
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by genkins(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
@Ilaumoh had collected his 50k for the month of January.shame de catch me for u oo....Udom that has not paid gratuity since 2016...pray make ur pikin no de jobless like ilaumoh
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by FatimaAbbas(f): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aiNEYzfXEw author=Ilaumoh post=119979296]Morer[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 22.443Km Neke-Mbu-Ogbodu Abba-Obollo Etiti Road / Nigeria Airports To Buy 3-d Full Body Scanners / Why Is Ogun The Gateway State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.