Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi (11705 Views)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by plaindealer: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you say you are stingy and you need only one wrist watch, only one shoe, you will save money instead of spending on infrastructure, do you not know to that you will kill your economy, underdevelop, destroy your industries and jobs.

Economies need spending by the government and the society to stimulate the economy, keep our monetary and banking system in shape, to allow expansion and create jobs.

If we all stick to having just one shoe like this ignorant, crude and crass disingenuous man pretending to be poor to fool people even though he has billions hidden in his Pandora account, our shoe industries will collapse, we only wear one black clothing looking like prison uniform, our garment industry will collapse due to poor patronage.

We all must spend to keep our economy going, to keep our jobs and develop accordingly.

The ignorant, shallow and unintelligent words out of this man's mouth are for his fellow ignorant and unintelligent people.

Being stringy is nothing to be proud of, it's a very self destructive characteristic trait and we saw the disastrous effects of his stringy work in Anambra where he ruled for 8 years and saved money even though he lied, the state was never developed or positioned for any economical progress.

The man is just too dumb, dull, unintelligent and mentally petty to rule even a kindergarten school.

1 Like

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Golan007: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Keep ranting full vessel (Full of stupidity)

E pain am.

Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by olaoyeisrael8: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by KosiGee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Sharap and stop supporting your flat head brother.

Why are you and Peter living in Lagos and not Anambra ?

That's why we wouldn't vote for someone who governed a WC and left it a pit latrine.

What’s Tinubu and his family doing in Lagos? When was last he visited Iragbiji in Osun state?
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by omokab: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
If a renowned economist is saying this definitely there is a problem in this country . Does Buari not stingy and prudent ? Governance is beyond this pls
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Belleful: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obi that is already using the post of DG to reward OBJ.
Will Obi stinginess stop the NA from padding the burger?
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Emola12(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Me as a Yoruba guy a don talk am before say Nigeria need a stingy man like PETER OBI dey think say nah joke a dey joke
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

E pain am.

grin grin grin... Urchinho dying in excruciating pain dey form strong man.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by vannessa7(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Fixed .... I can't dream of my state of existence!

In your mind, I am a Lagos landlord and I know what's up, try and subscribe to Tayo Aina on youtube and watch his videos on Lagos investors, you will cry
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Ance4Liverpool: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
*TWELVE (12) MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. CHECK IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM BY YOUR CONDUCT.*

(1) Jobless person supporting people that are behind his or her joblessness.

(2). A student who is on strike and still raising banner for those who are behind the strike

(3). A father who can no longer feed the family and is still running around like a fool under the sun supporting the people that brought the poverty upon him and his family.

(4) Youths who support the killers that ordered the killing of their own fellow youths.

(5) Homeless and jobless persons supporting the people who brought inflation that has made him jobless and homeless.

(6) People living without electricity and still raising banner and asking people to support the evil men that are behind electricity failure in the country.

(7) people that cannot travel to their home because of bad roads but are still campaigning and and asking other people to join them to support people that looted the money meant for the construction of road to their homes.

(cool People that couldn't sleep because of killing, kidnaping and banditry, yet still supporting the founders of terrorism in the nation.

(9) People that do not even have clean water to drink, but still planning to vote for people who looted the money meant for water into power.

(10) People buying fuel at #350 instead of #65, yet still supporting the evil men stealing our crude and refusing to build refineries that has brought us to where we are today.

(11) People supporting others because of religion, ethnicity, or tribe and forget competence, capacity and track record.

(12) People supporting others because of food on the table and stomach infrastructure forgetting the future.

*ARE YOU ANY OF THE TWELVE ABOVE*?

*VOTE WISELY IN 2023 !!!*
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Pclemenza: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Prof. Should note the clear difference between PRUDENCE AND STINGINESS.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by kennyniyi: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
The question many people fail to ask is if Obi finally wins, who gets majority of the NASS seats? Is it not same APC & PDP. Very easy to overthrow his government and impeach him tbh. Na ONLY God fit save this country. Make February come quick carry this noise comot. I don't trust any human called, politician.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
We Need ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi
He said the former Anambra State governor has qualities to stop what he referred to as transactional government.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/13/we-need-stingy-man-like-peter-obi-to-run-nigeria-pat-utomi/

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Oam4j
nlfpmod

Please personalise your desire. Just say, I PAT UTOMI NEEDS A STINGY MAN LIKE PETERU OBI to rule Nigeria. We don't need such a personality as the President. Please don't!!!
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by ojtech8291: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
festacman:
We don't need a stingy man as president of Nigeria. We simply need a person with vision, ideas, clear action plan and team-building/networking skills. Functional ideas overthrow status quo, transform things and drive development. Team-building/networking skills which come with open-mindedness help in communicating with NASS on policies and reforms and in collaborating with State governors on ideas, policies and programmes that require participation of state governments for escalation and multiplier effects.
That is exactly what the Man is saying about PO but some Contestants are calling him stingy Man. He is not actually stingy but a refuser to share and waste government funds resulting in that name.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Ikpaitid: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
You need him in Biafra not Nigeria,GOD FORBID BAD THING.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by nedekid: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
xpressionx:
Atiku and Tinubu will use the FIRS and NNPC to do giveaway to their friends and cronies.

Tinubu's son has already started doing rubbish in abuja with his friends.
They will soon start seizing choice properties in Asokoro,Maitama, wuse,guzape,katampe extension,garki,utako and Jabi for themselves and friends.

May God never allow the wicked to near the seat of power again.
Oga, just leave Nigerians. See, I have already given up. I will vote obi in February and move on.
Nigerians deserve to suffer. Our debt in the past 7 years has risen to over $200b. This has never happened in the history of the country. There is no hope to repay. Instead of people to throw stones at the mention of apc,, rather they want to install the instigator of this catastrophe as president. I have this my paddy, igbo guy, but Lagos boy, the fanatic buharist. You know the silly thing, after buhari entered, it got so hard for him, he relocated his family to Canada. This same guy was still campaigning for buhari. Now, this same fellow is doing same for Tinubu, claiming Tinubu "made men". He is campaigning but cannot stay in Nigeria cos the heat is too much. I told him the other day, he supported buhari but ran, now he wants to impose Tinubu and remain in the US. Why make us suffer but you enjoy in the US? Why not vote for Obama, Trump, or Kanye west and leave us in peace in naija?
Anyway, as I always say, the righteous will survive.
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by Obidient4life3: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2023
vannessa7:

In your mind, I am a Lagos landlord and I know what's up, try and subscribe to Tayo Aina on youtube and watch his videos on Lagos investors, you will cry

You expect me to use long productive hours to be watching YouTube videos? Like Realtors don finish ba?
Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by ScamFighters(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2023
This is laughable.

Meanwhile;

Online and Offline Marketers Needed For Our New MTN MIFI Broadband.

Get Attractive Daily Payments and Weekly Commissions working with Us @ MTN.

Work with Us and Build A Thriving Career for Yourself.

Note: You can either work remotely online from anywhere in Nigeria or you chose to work with us @ UGEP, Cross River State.

Send in Your Interest as DM.

To get started with your Training: Send "MTN Jobs" as a Direct Message Now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: INEC Failed, Atiku Won The Presidential Election / Osun Names Airport After Abiola / You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.