Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” (41819 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Ferrarilord: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
I hate this world . but maybe there can be peace on the other side..
remember to fight till your last breathe, don't give up Bro. Everyone got to face unexpected things
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Rapture4real(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
If Nigeria and Nigerians had a knowledge of what GOD ALMIGHTY has Deposited on Earth via our nation via THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY, many will not die the way they died or keep living in pains of terminal diseases.

I am not talking about being of this Church or of that church neither Ann I bragging.

GOD has given NIGERIA the Highest Anoiting on Earth. Unfortunately many choose to waste money traveling up and down with no solution. Others look down on the Solution to their problems and so they keep suffering in silence.

Go to the LORD'S CHOSEN and get your Freedom for Free.
WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY is doing with THE LORD'S CHOSEN has not been witnessed anywhere on Earth .

God bless you my brother. God has power over both natural and spiritual diseases but we look down on it because of Satan's deception that make us criticize men of God knowing that there are genuine servants of God

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Umunze1stSon(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
If Nigeria and Nigerians had a knowledge of what GOD ALMIGHTY has Deposited on Earth via our nation via THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY, many will not die the way they died or keep living in pains of terminal diseases.

I am not talking about being of this Church or of that church neither Ann I bragging.

GOD has given NIGERIA the Highest Anoiting on Earth. Unfortunately many choose to waste money traveling up and down with no solution. Others look down on the Solution to their problems and so they keep suffering in silence.

WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY is doing with THE LORD'S CHOSEN has not been witnessed anywhere on Earth .
It seems you've been missing your medication lately?
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by lawrenzooo: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

Even during the time of Christ not everybody got healed....
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by HIPROFILE(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2023
All man to his own issues and challenges... Welcome to life in the real form.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by fineberry(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Eaya poor mercy ....you're healed dear
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by judeenk19(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Vote for Peter Obi your healing is permanent
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Exceed15: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

We face face difficulty times, becoming unbearable but hold on , keep the faith and remain hopeful. U will smile soon.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by seunayantokun(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Pierocash:
then kill yourself and join the other side,so you can have peace
Just see the way you talked now
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Unclesamo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Just Maybe
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Isabi4lov: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Stay strong dear embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by frog12: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Princessogaraya:
May God heal her... Amen

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by pretzee(f): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Be humble and moderate in hyping a church, my brother.
We thank God for what He's done/doing in The Lord's Chosen.
But to proudly assert that what God is doing there has not been witnessed anywhere on Earth amounts to sinful exaggeration and outright lie.
I don't know your age, but you need to read more on the history of the Church.
Pastor Mouka is a deliverance evangelist like Dr. Olukoya of MFM.
The both of them DO NOT carry the Miracle and Healing anointing that has been demonstrated in the ministries of Joseph Babalola, W. F. Kumuyi and E. A. Adeboye.
I expect you to be more mature than to over-hype your church.
It is very wrong for a Christian claiming to speak for God on a public forum like Nairaland.
Shalom.

So you have a measuring scale to know that Muoka and Olukoya do not carry the miracle and healing anointing demonstrated by Kumuyi and Adeboye. You must be assistant God for you to come to this kind of conclusion. You know the amount of anointing every pastor carry. You are the one that needs to be humble and stop doing oversabi.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Dchampion65: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Life is serving everyone breakfast.

Stay strong

There is a God who can heals.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Truvelisback(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Health is truly wealth.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by yemzone(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
juman:
"I Was Placed On Medication For Life."

Not special thing.
I have been taken medication for thyroid issues for like a decade.
I went to the doctor( I always prefer female doctors), she said I might be suffering from thyroid issue, because she had nine years old girl that had that issue as well. She placed me on medication for life.
No operation.
Sorry. I hope the drugs are not expensive.
And why do you like female doctors btw?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by juman(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
yemzone:

Sorry. I hope the drugs are not expensive.
And why do you like female doctors btw?

Thanks. The medicine is kobo kobo, very cheap.
I prefer female doctors because I considered them better, female do things with emotion including treating their patients.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by yemzone(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
juman:

Thanks. The medicine is kobo kobo, very cheap.
I prefer female doctors because I considered them better, female do things with emotion including treating their patients.
Alright. I'm glad they are cheap. Take care

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by ola9ja(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Read the account of Job in the bible , you will have a clearer understanding of this world, life, and who God really is.

God is the greatest

ZINNYBANKS:
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Princessogaraya(f): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
frog12:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why the laugh, hope all is well
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by warlordd(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

The general overseer of Lord Chosen pastor Lazarus Muoka is a fraudster and a ritualist.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by zoedew: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by blackpanda: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Pls dont commit suicide. Its not worth it
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
You cannot still be on medication for life after removing thyroid, the idea of removing thyroid is to stay off thyroid medicine for life.. i don't get undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Please hurry, go and find out, come back and tell us.. co's as it appears no one knows, even the so called heaven and God worshippers who claims to be sure of some lala land called heaven
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
ola9ja:
Read the account of Job in the bible , you will have a clearer understanding of this world, life, and who God really is.

God is the greatest

God doesn't exist, God is just an imagination in people's head
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by ZINNYBANKS: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Exceed15:

We face face difficulty times, becoming unbearable but hold on , keep the faith and remain hopeful. U will smile soon.
Thanks G thou im not trying to do anything nasty . there still some big booty bitches I still wan smash..
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by Konquest: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://punchng.com/mercy-johnson-opens-up-about-cancer-scare-life-long-medication/?amp
Great that Mercy Johnson and Joke Silva-Jacobs are handling their individual experiences with stoicness.

May the force of evolution be with you all.
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by ZINNYBANKS: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

.drink sniper na .....
I sent ur father he brought back Holland yougurht ..
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” by ZINNYBANKS: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
kennisman:
What are you waiting for, the national cake is too small for all of us. Some people need to go. So bye if you wish.
Ur mom needs to go first ... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pasuma To Marry Ronke Odusanya / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.