Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? (1835 Views)

Igbo Men Derive Pleasure Beating Their Women - Ig User / Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
toujurs:
You sound broken, like someone that have bitterness.

Just read, what you wrote. Broke boys? Using relationship to have sex, like seriously undecided. Are you sure you are mentally sane at all.

You better, control your emotions, you just end up a waste in your parents house.[/b]I can even swear you are broke, and don't even have a good job to feed your self, not to talk of taking care of your self without support.[b]

If you feel, broke shaming is for guys, if you get body shamed and used for sexual satisfaction, how would you feel. It's all this toxic energy, some of you bitter girls portray that lead you all to evil. Bitterness attracts bitterness. angry.
@ bolded
It's a good thing you're the one feeding me and taking care of my bills, cos if it's not you
Then nobody else since you've already concluded I'm broke.
Secondly, I wasn't broke shaming anyone,
You failed to read what I wrote with understanding.
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Jokerman(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nia69:
I'm the opposite.

Oh grin, the same ol' defensive tactics tongue

However though going through your posts , you are very likeable....

So PM
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jokerman:

Oh grin, the same ol' defensive tactics tongue

However though going through your posts , you are very likeable....

So PM
See your colleagues in this pic. Clown!

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Jokerman(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nia69:
See your colleagues in this pic. Clown!

OK.

Your loss! You don't know why I wanted you to PM... embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jokerman:

OK.

Your loss! You don't know why I wanted you to PM... embarassed
Give me a good reason and I would.
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Islandlady(f): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Just because you have rapist as boyfriend isn't enough reason to open a useless thread and tag men. angry
Are you a rapist or a rape apologist, cos I don't know why you have to tag this thread useless?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Job Is This? Man Jumps Into A Muddy Well / If Your Lover Didn't Call Or Pay A Visit On Valantine's Day / What With Unattached Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.