Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? (1798 Views)

Igbo Men Derive Pleasure Beating Their Women - Ig User / Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Islandlady(f): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
It seems most Men now derive joy and satisfaction in raping a lady this days! How do they enjoy this dispicable and naughty act or is it the lastest sexual fantasy or fetish to men of nowadays!? undecided

No single day passes that I will not read about rape cases from different ladies on the internetcry Thousands of rape complaint from women around the world, Gang rape cases everywhere!

Rape seems to be like the growing trends among men mostly the teens and youths! The truth is most men needs enlightenment about the consequences, punishment and effects of rape on them and their victims!

The question is, What is the cause of the high rate of rape? How do we curb this rising menace in our society? Do we need more stricter punishment for rapist?

Note: if you are a rapist or a potential rapist or a rape apologist... you shall meet your Waterloo soonest angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yeah it's crazy. Rape is a terrible thing. Not only men rape though. Women do too.

Life sentence should be the right punishment for any rapist.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Mrkumareze(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are abusing the word most of you insist, give us calculation sheet shocked
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Jeon(f): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2023

I don't know for them.
Some sees it as fetish, ego booster, domination e. t. c.

Fetish /Domination as examples goes to those sleeping with minors..

But watch as they come here to justify Rape as a punishment for indecent dressing . What an excuse! a stupid one. Ladies in Èro /Buba still get raped, Grandmas still can't escape rape.Married couples do raped themselves [people that are seeing /used to each others unclothedness do rape themselves ] .So there's no shity Rape is caused by indecent dressing .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by saintopus(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why rape when cheap girls full everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by superCleanworks(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Islandlady:

How do they enjoy this dispicable and naughty act or is it the lastest sexual fantasy or fetish to men of nowadays!? undecided

Nowadays? No.
it has been happening since the days of the bible. remember Tamar?
The thing is that.. not everyone is mentally straight and many of them walk around in suit & tie with the perfect profile picture.
How they enjoy the aggression is something I don't ever want to know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Islandlady(f): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
saintopus:
Exactly my point, that's why I said it seems it's a new sexual fantasy or a sexual fetish to most men!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Winterhaven(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
It's because the heart of man is wicked. Same reason women gold dig men.
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by meobizy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nice bait.
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
No matter how you try to punish rape offenders it won't end the menace, our ladies need to mind what dey wear in public and where dey always set their foot especially at odd hours of the night because it contribute to why we have cases like ds in the society.

Secondly, the society have become so bad that people with poor sexual orientation now tend to vent their sexual frustration on the minor and women, they don't care if the minor or the opposite sex is going to be affected so far as their libido gets what it want, and the law will not take any heavy cost on them because why they are beginning to see it as a norm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by yotan007: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
On my way to surulere a lady enter bus with me going to island, the skirt she wore made people to b looking at her asss, she her self was adjusting it down every 5 secs inside d bus n wen she came down wahala as boys begin look dey call her.

Imagine if it was nite time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
saintopus:
was actually thinking same ohh
When broke boys can use relationship to have sex with different girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Anyways,
Some men are just evil,
They will see a girl and swear within themselves to have sex with her despite all odds

So when they can't decieve her or if she's refusing to dance to the sound of their tune.

They resort to violence

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Islandlady(f): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
yotan007:
On my way to surulere a lady enter bus with me going to island, the skirt she wore made people to b looking at her asss, she her self was adjusting it down every 5 secs inside d bus n wen she came down wahala as boys begin look dey call her.

Imagine if it was nite time
This does not still justify her being raped! She can even walk naked, it her body!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by yotan007: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Islandlady:
This does not still justify her being raped! She can even walk naked, it her body!
to me n u yes, but not every one can look n walk away

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by mmadu4: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
dressings indecently can also attract rapist. i see some girls wearing sexy tights running around portacourt with such revealing dress you cant blame rapist .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by kingscare1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Blame the entertainment industry, nude musics and films everywhere. People are just practicing what they see each day. lots of naughty music videos and lyrics full of nudity, drugs, bodboism, badgirlsm and girls-lust-for material things are the other of the day. Coupled with smartphones where everyone can watch everything they want to watch online with no form of restrictions.. Tiktokkers, come to mind.

It can only get worst, expect more nudes, sex leaks, sex trends, gaysm and lusts of material things now and in the future to come. Please with all these factors in place, It's a big surprise to see you surprise about the high rate of sex and rapes in the society today.

Now, you know the reasons. #SayNoToRape

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
wey ashawo house plenty like this everywhere
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Vyzz: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
cool

And you had to ask nairalanders...

Because they will have an idea?..

Goan ask ur brothers
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Dreadlock69(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hope say the most includes your papa,uncle, brothers , nephews , cousins , and sons or should i say male children
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by maxevans: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
kingscare1:
Blame the entertainment industry, nude musics and films everywhere. People are just practicing what they see each day. lots of naughty music videos and lyrics full of nudity, drugs, bodboism, badgirlsm and girls-lust-for material things are the other of the day. Coupled with smartphones where everyone can watch everything they want to watch online with no form of restrictions.. Tiktokkers, come to mind.

It can only get worst, expect more nudes, sex leaks, sex trends, gaysm and lusts of material things now and in the future to come. Please with all these factors in place, It's a big surprise to see you surprise about the high rate of sex and rapes in the society today.

Now, you know the reasons. #SayNoToRape

Naughty Miami Girls gone wild - Twerking scenes and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhaKjsKEi4
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by toujurs: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
It's girls who have long throat, guys rape. I think so undecided. You extort money from a guy, with billing, with the mind, you are smart, the day, he pulls your pants down with force. Your eyes will open and realize not every guy is calm and decent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Fahvvy: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Whilst we're talking about the issue of rape and all, let's also brain storm on "How do we curb this rising menace of paternity fraud in our society?

And also let's suggest "stricter punishment" for paternity fraudsters undecided...
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Islandlady:

The question is, What is the cause of the high rate of rape? How do we curb this rising menace in our society? Do we need more stricter punishment for rapist?

Note: if you are a rapist or a potential rapist or a rape apologist... you shall meet your Waterloo soonest angry
Cos there's lawlessness!
If the were being killed immediately, they ll know that there's none with monopoly of violence.
Some even derive joy in killing their victims. You can see them typing it as they think about it saying they feel like strangulating n raping a lady.
We now v demons among good men. Most of those demons are on nairaland.
A boy wooing a lady telling her I feel like strangulating you.
Oloribiruku!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Fiscus105(m): 4:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Jeon:

I don't know for them.
Some sees it as fetish, ego booster, domination e. t. c.

Fetish /Domination as examples goes to those sleeping with minors..

But watch as they come here to justify Rape as a punishment for indecent dressing . What an excuse! a stupid one. Ladies in Èro /Buba still get raped, Grandmas still can't escape rape.Married couples do raped themselves [people that are seeing /used to each others unclothedness do rape themselves ] .So there's no shity Rape is caused by indecent dressing .

An advocate of nudity spotted!

Looking forward to the day ur wife will fully go naked o.
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Jokerman(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah it's crazy. Rape is a terrible thing. Not only men rape though. Women do too.

Life sentence should be the right punishment for any rapist.

PM
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Jokerman:

PM
Why?
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Jokerman(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Nia69:
Why?

Coz I wanna know more if you. You seem like a very likeable personality wink
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nonexisting1: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Just because you have rapist as boyfriend isn't enough reason to open a useless thread and tag men. angry

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Red02(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Just say you want to be raped badly.

You want to be choked and roughened

Coz its been long i heard of a rape case undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Jokerman:

Coz I wanna know more if you. You seem like a very likeable personality wink
I'm the opposite.
Re: Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? by toujurs: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Preshieben:
was actually thinking same ohh
When broke boys can use relationship to have sex with different girls.
You sound broken, like someone that have bitterness.

Just read, what you wrote. Broke boys? Using relationship to have sex, like seriously undecided. Are you sure you are mentally sane at all.

You better, control your emotions, you just end up a waste in your parents house. I can even swear you are broke, and don't even have a good job to feed your self, not to talk of taking care of your self without support.

If you feel, broke shaming is for guys, if you get body shamed and used for sexual satisfaction, how would you feel. It's all this toxic energy, some of you bitter girls portray that lead you all to evil. Bitterness attracts bitterness. angry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys This Sport Is Fun To Watch If U Are Not Watching It U Missing (photo) / Worried "How Do I Break This"? / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.